I shot every sneed poster. There are no more. Simpsons threads are safe again

I shot every sneed poster. There are no more. Simpsons threads are safe again.

What about Chuck

Fucking Chucks

Chris's whizz and piss?

>what is chuck may never suck

Previously?

Only way to kill sneedposting is to introduce it to reddit.

Is this the, ahem, "comfy simpsons thread"?

I'M IN A SUPER NEED

FOR A SUPER SNEED

Huh?

Sneedposting at it's very core is anti-Reddit. "Le comfy simpsons threads" are Reddit, Sneed is the Sup Forums raid that destroys them.

STAN's cram and ram

I'd say it's prime is from S3 to S11.

Season 11 still has a lot of good episodes.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand sneedposting. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical seeds most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Chuck's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these sucks, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about FEED. As a consequence people who dislike sneedposting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Chuck's existential catchphrase "Suck and Fuck for a buck," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Matt Hroening's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I feed them.

wtf is this?

>Hroening's

big if true

Nice thinly veiled sneed thread

fuck this thread

apu's poo and loo

moes' go and blow

how did pirate times have modern coke machines?

formerly grog

Previously grog.

HOW THE FUCK DOES A GHOST TURN INTO A SKELETON?

Barney's Carnee Asadee

>grogs flog and snog

Formerly LeChucks

Former LeChucks

Grogs Frog and Hog

hahaha what the dickens?

Windows 10 has stopped me from playing this game.

Chuck's Cuck & Buck

formerly Moe's

10/10 user

>using windows 10
you deserve it. you probably played the steam version with the removed music on top of it

>there are people in here asking what Escape From Monkey Island is

I AM MURRAY. THE DEMONIC SKULL.