What's Sup Forums's take on male body hair? Where is it OK to shave? My legs and ass are very hairy

What's Sup Forums's take on male body hair? Where is it OK to shave? My legs and ass are very hairy.

are you planning on going as a little boy for halloween this year?

I shave my back desu, bitches hate that shit. Otherwise, restrict it to your face, maybe your hands if you have dark hair above your wrists

First step to feminization

are you going sissy?

unless you have a god tier body no body hair makes you look like a maggot man.

Let it grow, just trim your pubes and pits so you don't get wizard beards

I have almost no body hair naturally, and women love it.

Keep the shag, chicks love the hair...

Buy a cheap clippers and trim everything.

Winter is coming and the farmer's almanac says it'll be extremely harsh. Do you want to live in the snow like a man or a baby boy?

>leaving anus hair
>for what purpose (other than your dingleberry collection)

Shave your beard and the back of your neck and that's about it, son.

Unless you're on a competitive swim team and you've finished tapering and it's the evening before the big meet, there's no reason to shave your body. Shaving also removes some of the dead skin cells on your skin so you move faster through the water because there's less drag. The more you know.

Sup user,

Here is what I do after years of thinking it over and experimenting.

First of all, shaving anywhere other than your face is very very suspect. Maybe you can get away with shaving the shaft of your dick, MAYBE your balls, but I wouldn't do the latter.

As for body hair, yeah definitely go ahead and trim that shit with a professional pair of clippers like a Wahl. I have dark hair and light skin so my hair really shows, when I trim it things look much better. I'm not even super hairy either.

I shave all my body hair with a 4 or a 5 guard with the exception being my pubes and buttcheeks with a 2 guard, and my back and balls with a 1 or .5 guard.

Give something like this a shot.

Never known a woman that loves no body hair. Even known em to get pissed if you shave it.

Oh right good call I forgot to mention that I take care of this area as well with clippers. Never shave this area.

Also, you have low test and should be ashamed of your feminine body.

Just noticed the typo,

it should say "I trim all of my body hair with a" not shave, god damn.

shave armpits, pubes and asshole.

actually i put on muscle very easily.

I just shave my back hair, and trim my pubes. rarely trim my beard as well. don't bother with anything else

I shave my
-face&neck
-groin/ass

And that's it. If something nasty like a unibrow or nose hair starts to show than I cut that down ahead of time and I make sure my neck and sideburns are always cleanly trimmed. The whole entire ass part is entirely for comfort and convenience and it's not like anybody will notice anyways

Just take a guess and decide for yourself you fucking faggot.

Soon you'll be asking how short you should cut your nails. Why the fuck would try to look like a man if you can't even make the most simple decisions?

If you have a nice boypucci, shave it. Otherwise don't bother

Shaving anything other than your head and your dick hair makes you a faggot

I shave my armpits (when i don't, there is nothing i can do to completely remove the sweat smell, so I just got used to it), also my dick and balls and beard. When there is unibrow starting to grow I just pull it with tweezers. Some when hair start showing from my nose

Make your judgment based on your physical appearance. Personal grooming isn't political, despite what some feminists will tell you.

The only realistic response ITT

I shave my asshole. If I don't it's like trying to wipe peanut butter out of a shag carpet.

>tfw tons of body hair everywhere but my lower back
>tfw 26 and started balding about 2 years ago
WHY GOD WHY

only remove back hair and get rid of the monobrow if you have one

any more hair removal and you're a faggot

>having sticky mud shit
Work on your diet my friend

Post a pic twink

rule of thumb. if you are fat don't shave your chest. if you are athletic you are allowed to shave your chest and pretty much required to manscape.

the lower your body fat percentage the more hair you can shave.

diet is pretty good, i eat a couple egg mcmuffins for breakfast every day but i get the kind with just whites and i take a side salad with my burgers every night i also switch off between coke and sprite so my teeth are okay

I ve stop shaving like 10 years ago and got a trimmer
Since I shaved on fast forward I got plenty of cuts on my face and neck. Trimmeer solves this problem
Trim my armpits and pubic hair and balls
They get itchy if you shave them. Tried a couple of times, never again
Also depending on your skin sensibility you can get a rash/irritation which never happen with a trimmer