TRUMP GENERAL: ERROR EDITION

>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0(T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ
>Trump speaks to Vets @Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16
youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPbH5G0nSSA
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60
youtu.be/GPbH5G0nSSA
twitter.com/BarackObama/status/248112876240379904
fusion.net/story/226400/donald-trump-boycotted-by-muslim-intellectuals/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PgjGO2UMPuA
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/524gw7/hillary_clinton_says_she_will_continue_calling/
blog.dilbert.com/post/150220069346/check-out-my-sulley-prediction-from-2009
youtu.be/sLkyg_j3BXM
youtu.be/rtavI3Hew4M?t=115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MIGRATE
Recycle this thread later

What up nigga

Trump will win

ADD THE TO THE FUCKING TOP NEXT THREAD. SHE SAID IT TWICE.

>using a basket as a measurement of one's deplorability
Seems a little slipshod tbhfamalam.

>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60
>She did it twice! Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/GPbH5G0nSSA

Why haven't you RT'd this? #BasketOfDeplorables
twitter.com/BarackObama/status/248112876240379904

Since Nixon, the centre most candidate has always won.

Sorry to tell you the truth that Trump will never be POTUS.

Why do you think that even though Bernie outpolled Trump way better than Hillary that the superdelegates choose Hillary nontheless.

It's because they actually have experience in politics, instead of you basement dwelling racist faggots with there nice little photoshopped Trump memes. Actually thinking you can "meme" him in to the white house.

It's so unbelievably pathetic to see all of you "alt-right" (read xenophobic racist bigots) coming out of your shells while you sit behind your computer screen.

Does anyone have a stat on how many posts are made on Sup Forums per day recently?

It seems like we chew threw hundreds of thousands of posts like its fucking nothing

Almost 911 2016. At least Trump Tower survived.

Vote Trump!

made some oc lads

Anyone else here a Democrat for Trump? I'm in Michigan. No way in hell Clinton wins here. Too many of us Democrats have switched over for Trump. We don't trust her. There is a 0% chance she wins Michigan. She fucked us over, now we're going to fuck her over.

I triggered some nigger on campus this morning so much that he posted about me on Facebook.

Notice anything about his profile picture?

MAGA 2016

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

When will the debates be between the two nominees?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Doing Kek's work there, user.

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

/tg/ is going too fast.

REMINDER:
IGNORE THE SERBIAN CTR SHILL
IGNORE THE GREEK CTR SHILL
IGNORE THE USA TWITTER CTR SHILL

Let's get them to 0 (zero) replies.

Shillary BTFO

CTR IS IN FUCKING MELTDOWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WE

I just heard that Mark Cuban endorsed Hillary Clinton.

This is bad guys. Really bad. Mark Cuban is THE most influential person in America right now, and perhaps the richest as well. Not only that, he is also the most inspiring figure in the USA today. He is a role model for poor and rich alike and he has guided this nation in its darkest times. Mark Cuban is by all definitions a true American hero and a legend, he has inspired entire generations and he is considered by many to be the biggest intellectual behemoth of the 21st century, second only to Stefan Molyneux.

I can not go on supporting Trump after this development. I hate hillary as much as everyone here but if Mark Cuban likes her then she probably is the right person for the job.

I'm sorry Donald. I bought all your merchandise, attended all your rallies, voted in all online polls in favour of you, but I cannot keep supporting you after this.

I-I guess that I-I want H-Hillary now...
y-yeah...
I'm-I'm-I'm with h-h-her....

WE

Did Trump just win the election because Hillary fucked up?!

/Trumpgen/ is to Hillshills as

Hillary is to Secret Service agents

They get put on pol duty as punishment

WE WUZ

TRUMP DISAVOWED by 67 Muslim Intellectuals

>A group of 67 prominent intellectuals, scientists, artists and award-winning authors from Saudi Arabia and the rest of The Middle East have signed a statement blasting Republican pre-candidate Donald Trump’s “hate speech,” which they say “recalls historical campaigns against other ethnic groups that led to millions of deaths.”

>The statement says that Trump’s verbal assaults on Muslim People are a crass appeal to “xenophobia and political intolerance” and are “not based on tested facts.”

>The combined work of Muslims in California alone generates $70 billion a year, the scholars’ statement asserts. “Without muslim workers, the economy of the state, followed swiftly by the rest of the country, would go to ruin,” the undersigned posit.
fusion.net/story/226400/donald-trump-boycotted-by-muslim-intellectuals/

Where were you when Donald Trump was completely and utterly BTFO by a group of brilliant Muslim intellectuals? How will he ever even hope to recover from this?

Has Scott Adams said anything about this yet

He must be flipping his shit

WUZ

THREAD THEME
WHAT A FUCKING DAY AND IT'S NOT EVEN 1PM HERE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PgjGO2UMPuA

So cozy here in Trump General when shills are out and about. It means they're scared of something.

Get your blankets. We /comfy/ now.

Who here /deplorable/

I fucking hate Mike Huckabee, he is so cringe, I can tell he is one of those old school, super racist Republicans, I mean shit he is from Arkansas, I felt like fucking puking when he had his show on Fox News and he would end every episode by playing guitar and rocking out with his old, white, republican friends with their little shit dad band, CRINGE.

CAN'T WE JUST FAST FORWARD TO NOV 8 WHEN TRUMP IS PRESIDENT-ELECT

SHE SAID IT A BUNCH OF TIMES

Oh look who it is

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the window, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts around the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room. "Not tonight, dear."

President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

Yeah he was periscoping last night. Check his account.

HILLARY HAS ENTERED FRENZY

TOPKEK

I can almost see the post now

greek proxy CTR shill just posted. let's see if we can ignore her.

remember: 0 replies for ctr shills

That Serb proxy works (((his/her))) ass off. I'll give them that.

Hahaha it's great thanks bro

It's actually amazing because it's so perfectly leftist. That's exactly what they try to do, label everything so they can put it in a basket and say "THAT! THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG! EVERYONE HATE THAT! DO AS WE SAY!" and anyone else that disagrees with them into the basket they go. That's what they tried with "alt-right" too and it didn't work at all. Her head is so far up her ass she went all out on the "basket" thing and now she's getting slammed with a massive dose of reality. Nobody is buying her "t-they're all racist!" narrative bullshit anymore.

nah m8, /turningHatersIntoElevators/ here

WE WUZ KANGZ

PRAISE KEK!!!

WUZ

I want to see anger from the media. God dammit I want to see bias. This is no longer about differences in policy this is our democracy vs third world dictator bullshit. I want to see people call out the Trump advocates, don't let them get away with their lies, kick them off your fucking show, get up and walk away from the table. THIS IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE IN OUR COUNTRY.

I almost owe Trump a debt of thanks. I was on the fence for this election I was always going to vote for Hillary but I'm burnt out, I worked for the Obama campaign in 08' '12 and am just burnt out on POTUS elections. I'd rather spend my time working on local, State and congressional races. I'm back in, I just donated heavily, I just signed up to host workers in my swing state, I just signed up to door knock, I'll do it all. Winning 45% - 40% isn't good enough.

If more than 30% of my County votes for Trump I will be disappointed, I want to push his ass down into the 20's. i'll do everything I can to make that happen. I can live with 20% of my community being crazy violent racist fucks, I can't live in a place above 30%.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

I love being /comfy/ :3
Me!

That Hillary gif reminds me of a mortal combat character before receiving a FATALITY.

PROXY SHILL WHO CAN'T SPEAK SERBIAN AT IT AGAIN

IGNORE

He doesn't even have the real ID here.

RALLY NEWS
RALLY NEWS
>RALLY NEWS
>RALLY NEWS

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 -
Canton, OH. 7.00 PM

Donald J. Trump will hold a rally at the Canton Memorial Civic Center.

Imagine a huge stadium, designed for 500000 people, packed to the brim with Trump supporters, when he gives the inauguration speech for his second term as the president

they only come out when their queen has just royally fucked up. they're presence is a glorious thing.

Is she even fucking trying at this point?

CTR is out HARD today. The best part of this is they have the worst talking points they have had so far. Go to reddit and draw them out they are desperate today.

How do you guys think she'll go down?

She can't just be forced out because then she'd take everyone else down with her. I predict a mechanical failure in HillForce 1 causes her crash with no survivors somewhere over the Rockies. Then Biden rides in on a white horse.

kek

I don't even want to post it, it's too easy

Holy shit they aren't even hiding it. Anything negative about Clinton gets hidden.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/524gw7/hillary_clinton_says_she_will_continue_calling/

>Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

SHILL!!

Can someone post an imgur folder with all their Iowa stuff? or even a mega?

I don't want to have to hunt for a bunch of individual photos

You would think, yeah.
blog.dilbert.com/post/150220069346/check-out-my-sulley-prediction-from-2009
>Regarding the basket of deplorables comment by Clinton, I don’t see it making a huge difference in the race.

I might be deplorable, but at least I'm a winner.

KEK HAS PRAISED ME

I'm not a shill you retard, just shitposting

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

ARE THESE NOT THE MEMES AND HAPPENINGS YOU WERE WAITING FOR?

>muslim intellectuals

Reporting in.

>when hillary unloaded those nasty snot eggs into the cup

youtu.be/sLkyg_j3BXM

but why won't they disavow him?

>I'm sorry for saying you were deplorable
>HEY DRUMPF YOU SUCK

DONT REPLY

see:
DONT REPLY to serbian ctr shill

And just realized all the top comments start the exact same way "Good."

Really funny Trump video I just found

youtu.be/rtavI3Hew4M?t=115

The whole thing is pretty good but this section made me laugh pretty hard

FUCK THAT

I WANT THEM TO HEAR THE CLICK OF A HAMMER HITTING THE PIN.

The only reason Trump still has a opponent is the MSM. The insurmountable lead Trump has is being covered up. The media tried to get Trump to waste money on advertising he never needed. And the media keeps Hillary in the race with ginned up numbers just to keep her wasting money on TV time that will not help.

Media is going to be charging 10X Superbowl fees for commercial time during debates. Genius! If the truth got out they wouldn't get a dime unless they promoted a Cankles Stroke Live and in Color.

>tfw i forgot about this
>tfw you just reminded me of it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi is considered a Muslim scholar and therefore an intellectual
Really makes you think.

Nobody is actually listening him to begin with. Shills only come in two flavors these days, low-energy and panic mode. Both taste salty.

Biggest thing from todays news cycle is that the Clinton campaign is unorganized and in disarray.

Her in the tank media outlets all defended and agreed with her speech last night. Kaine and her TV surrogates all supported it. CTR was used hard. And then Hillary back tracks today, and the media and CTR are still pushing the same shit.

They're not on the same page right now, and thats probably the biggest takeaway from this.

Easy mode, just edit pic related since it's already cartoonified

kek, well done pal

Jesus Christ, between the happening and the hordes of new CTR coming here and flipping their shit over it, this thread is fucking unusable.

He said it wasn't a big deal last night.

He was wrong.

Cek sta si ti ovde radio?

Ti majke mi nisi normalan.

Ovo je vec autizam ili si poremecen, ali bih voleo da cujem neku srpsku rec od tebe, nigeru madjarski.

There has been no personal appearance from Hillary since then. She's probably still asleep so they're on autopilot without marching orders.

>''My entire life, I've watched politicians bragging about how poor they are, how they came from nothing, how poor their parents and grandparents were. And I said to myself, if they can stay so poor for so many generations, maybe this isn't the kind of person we want to be electing to higher office,” Trump told Dowd, adding, “How smart can they be? They're morons.”

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to post the crop though.

>TRUMP DISAVOWED by 67 Muslim Intellectuals
>Muslim Intellectuals

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS LITERALLY THE END OF LE DURFMPS CAMPNAIGN ! ! !

Just talked with a mid 70's clinton supporter. She wants to cut down all of the trump signs, said there are rallies of 500k "white supremists" in idaho (each ss mark is for a kill), evil white people that don't take refuges (that's what built america). Oh ya, there are white power caves with shackles that carried japs to the camps in ww2.

Did I mention the crocs in the rio grand river put there by evil whites to eat mexicans?

My mind is melted. Recording video from phone.

who /wheatgrass/ here?