Is it bad that i am enjoying this games story so far?

Is it bad that i am enjoying this games story so far?

I hate the fact Joker just sorrta showed up and said "Hey you want some importont plot details? Here ya go friendo im going to start a riot now im gonna be in the next episode btw see ya there :^)" oh and the fact that Two Face becomes Two Face no mater what you do, but anyway, does Sup Forums like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrUzS4NFeI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

While i hate what they did with the waynes, The Selina romance is probably the best CatxBat thing in fucking years

I... liked the thing about the Waynes the most actually, it was a pretty new and intresting idea, the only real thing that came close was Thomas doing surgary on Falcone in The Last Halloween

I've liked it a lot. It was really interesting having 2 saves, 1 where I played Bruce like a hero, and the other where I played him like a soldier in a war.

>two face becomes 2 face no matter what you do

Stop this meme. Be his friend, save him instead of Selena and let the manor burn and guaranteed you can redeem him in the last episode.

I've surprisingly enjoyed it. Also, I give them credit for actually having some divergent story paths.

Also, the Bruce x Selina romance/sex scene is one of the best things we've gotten from a Bats relationship standpoint in a LONG time.

I'm really curious how it will end if you let the manor burn AND kept trying to be a friend and help Harvey.

Im not going to let my family's ancestral home just so i COULD be his friend, i talked him down and saved him whenever i could

>Also, the Bruce x Selina romance/sex scene is one of the best things we've gotten from a Bats relationship standpoint in a LONG time.

This.

You could have cut the sexual tension with a knife in that scene. Yet and the same time tastefully done with only Selina's bra being visible. (aka not pushing the rating into AO territory)

Honestly, it's the best romance in a Bat game we've gotten to date.

Bruce makes whatever sacrifices need to be made to save whoever he can.

There's already a teaser of the next episode

youtube.com/watch?v=TrUzS4NFeI8

FYI the next episode releases this Wednesday

>owning a ps4
Didn't Sup Forums warn you faggot?

Still can't decide whether going after Penguin or Two Face is the better option

I... own a pc... i just ripped this from google

>caring what Sup Forums says

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Why would it be bad to enjoy something?
Just don't be obnoxious when other people don't enjoy it.

Honestly, going after Penguin seems like the better tactical option. The Bat-cave should be secure and almost impossible to find for someone who isn't looking. Any damage Harvey does can be repaired in time. Alfred and Lucious should be safe as long as they didn't come out.

Making sure the Bat-tech is safe and usable for the final fight is a much better decision and IMO what Bruce would actually do.

>Making sure the Bat-tech is safe and usable for the final fight is a much better decision and IMO what Bruce would actually do.

This is why I went with the tech path. As tragic as the whole Harvey situation is: he is more of a personal matter and far lower on the totem pole compared to Lady Arkham and the Children of Arkham.

Out on Tuesday mate 12/13.

This.

Plus, beating the shit out of Penguin for the first time instead of beating up Harvey again seemed like the more satisfying way to go.

See that's what I thought, wouldn't be the first time the manor was under siege, and I'm happy they had Alfred stay low in the cave. All Harvey can do is fuck up my house, Penguin puts the entire city at risk. But in my mind I wondered if it was in more character to stop Harvey. Because Bruce is always cautious if Alfred faces harm. Also thank god Oswald is an idiot and just thought Batman was piggybacking off Wayne's network

It says December 13. Are you having a stroke?

Oh wait, it says December 13..I must have misread, my bad

No, but I haven't slept well this couple of days. I should stop posting now

Depends on your Batman. On hero Batman it was the obvious choice because I had Lucius come to the cave with me and Batman is willing to make any sacrifice to save his home.

On my Murderbats saving the manor was the obvious choice because he WILL get the mission done no matter what and he will also not let anyone take his home from him. Also I left Lucius at the company.

Any sacrifice to save his city*

I'm betting you only actually save Harvey If you didn't let him be burned, didn't sleep with Selina, and let the manor burn down.

All whole doing the Friendship options like supporting his campaign no matter what.

how come Batman is always Batman no matter what you do?

thats bullshit

Then the vast majority of people who play the game are going to get the Harvy bad ending.

Like 90% of the playerbase ended up choosing to have sex with Selena. Check the statistics in game.

AKA Batman shippers and people thinking with their dicks.

Can you blame them? Harvey going Two Face is inevitable, no reason to drag it out

Just about to finish the first ep. I found it hard to sympathize with this version of Harvey so far since he's willing to deal with Falcone or anyone he thinks can give him status. Especially after I stood up for him when Falcone treated him like shit, and he's upset about it.

Thomas saving a man's life who Bruce saw as not worth it is to point out that Thomas valued everyone's life period even if it came to bite him in the ass at any point which makes Bruce go to great lengths to save the lives of even worthless shit.
>Listening to Sup Forums
I'll be honest, you'd be better off on a PS4 because holy shit their engine runs terrible on a PS3.

The Two-Face confrontation felt more climatic and a more satisfying end to the episode. Plus, Batman going in without gadgets to the final battle seems very appealing and challenging, or at least as challenging as you can get on a Telltale game.