Why I (a nationalist), sadly cannot be Christian

I've thought about this and there is just no way, even though I'd like it to be so.

If I become Christian I cannot be a nationalist and here is why:

>God comes down to me
>gives me the power to "magically" bring 100,000,000 Muslims to my country
>tells me I MUST bring those Muslims to my country or I will burn for eternity in hell for disobeying him

How can I justify disobeying god if I am a Christian?
>and
How could I be willing to bring 100,000,000 Muslims to my country and still be able to call myself a nationalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocabulary.com/dictionary/statement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God would never do that. It's made clear several times in the bible that the separation of peoples is god's will

what a retarded post

Why would God come tell you to let in Satan?

You're a fool.

you'd really choose nationalism over Christianity even if God came down to you Himself and gave you supernatural powers?
that's bananas

>God would never do that

So you claim to understand God completely? You know his every move?

>nationalist
>worships a kike
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Why would God come tell you to let in Satan?
I don't claim to know all of gods plans

So you would forsake the European race, it's culture, and it's possible bright future?

How so? It seems a legitimate concern to me

Christianity has nothing to do with modern day Judaism

dude lmao. You are a kike worshiper, you read hebrew texts. You will NEVER be a nationalist you are eternally slave to your Hebrew Lord

But user, look at the bigger picture:
Eventually those mudslimes will cause problems in your nation, forcing the last remaining sane people to fight back.
Then, you'll understand that God was trying to get the white man to fight the hordes all along.

yep, totally nothing, its just that the majority of your sacred texts were written by jews, half of them in original hebrew. Yep, there is literally nothing jewish about your religion

are kike worshipers really this delusional? lmao

Do not worship false idols.

God has no sympathy for heathens.

>So you would forsake the European race, it's culture, and it's possible bright future?
in the scenario you'd described, any person would.

I really love the mental gymnastics Sup Forums tards pull to justify their kike worshiping. Go ahead, tell me about the khazar theory again

>Jesus was a jew
>therefore Christianity is wrong
i don't care if God came to earth as a 300 pound banana peeling nigger, He'd still be God.

So you would kill your entire family, race, culture, and your people future if God told you too?

>look at the bigger picture.

This "bigger picture" you speak of is nonsense speculation as you CAN NOT fully know gods plans

>i don't care if God came to earth as a 300 pound banana peeling nigger, He'd still be God.

how do you know he didn't and just got deceived by the hebrew demon Yeshua Christ?

Then why do you claim to. The bible preaches only a basic moral guideline for sustaining society. Tolerance of evil is not a virtue.

Yes, blood over everything
>fight back
That wouldn'tbe the Christian thing to do. We should follow Christ's example and just take it.

The stories of Jesus Christ is an allegory for the life and death of Julius Caesar. Hail your true God who comes in the form of mortal man

Simple. Jews are not and never have been nor ever will be a single people. Keep this in mind whenever you wonder why they've never consolidated as a power for very long nor established a sense of lasting identity resilient to the lesser acts of their inferior kin. They are not one and they are not untoward a race. This is the central scruples of being a people without the clarity of observable people.

>Then why do you claim to

I don't. That's my entire point, re read the op

>haha dude, jews don't even exist bro, it was just a prank

totes bro, now just take few more puffs from that bong and tell me about the British Israelites

You keep making the same thread over and over OP

If God came down as a 300-pound banana peeling nigger then ghostbusters would have done a lot better

kike worshipers are lost and confused people. Keep in mind that these people need a bronze age poetry collection book written by rabbis to tell me how to behave or else they would go depressed and suicide, you can imagine the fragile state of their minds and the constant fears they have about their existence

>The bible preaches only a basic moral guideline for sustaining society
Christ taught the opposite guidelines for sustaining anything. He taught passivity, poverty and a rejection of the world.
>Tolerance of evil is not a virtue
Yes, it is. Did you read what Christ said?

That"s a bit of a far cry from what I was stating, but OK.

Good luck with the ESL classes, buckaroo.

>So you would kill your entire family, race, culture, and your people future if God told you too?
yep.
i hope i would at least.
no way to know for sure how i'd act in such an extraordinary circumstance though.

>implying anyone here read the bible
lmao dude. christcucks on Sup Forums are literally DUDE LE CRUSADER LARPING LMAO

>You keep making the same thread over and over OP

Go to 4plebs and show me the threads I've made "over and over" again.

Why lie?

when u realize it wasnt god but ur schizophrenia ull understand

I'd imagine killing all Europeans and wiping their culture/history off the earth would be much more difficult a task for someone to swallow than just killing one person.

I doubt you could do it

thats exactly what you said though, you try to deny jews exist as an ethnic group to justify the fact that you worship a jew

>If I become Christian I cannot be a nationalist and here is why:

Yes, you made a statement.

vocabulary.com/dictionary/statement

Then you went on to make a brief and fairly unentertaining greentext on how God would operate and act - both of which are core tenants to understanding anything.

How, then, can you claim to not understand God, when your scenario so obviously depicts why, in your mind, you are unable to be both a Christian and a nationalist and that it is the fault of God?

Where in the Bible does it say that man should tolerate evil?

So you wouldn't bring in those Muslims even if it meant an eternity of bliss and ecstasy in heaven?

Are you retarded?

but you can be a nationalist when you become a jew.

i understand, and agree with your conclusion. I cannot agree with the basic tenets of kike on a stick religion. the greatest thing you can do is to serve the state, in order to create a better society.

>So you wouldn't bring in those Muslims even if it meant an eternity of bliss and ecstasy in heaven?
>Are you retarded?

It doesn't really seem like the right thing to do.

Forsaking all my people just so I can get ahead.

I deny they are a single race when they are many, many races blended and thrown through the mix of dissimilarity with some intrinsic similarities. As for Jesus being Jewish as it is understood to be today, that is a debate for experts and historians, not internet troll wannabes with non-flags, such as yourself. I bet your favorite colour is red, too. Fag.

Please show me how my concerns aren't legitiment ?

lmao what? jew is an ethnic group not a race, nobody ever said anything about race.

Jesus was born in Canaan, a semitic place. No matter how many different tribal names and family groups you try to use it will never change the fact that you worship a semite. I am not telling you not to worship a semite but stop pretending to be a nationalist too.

You can never be a nationalist and worship a universalist semite

What the fuck are you even talking about you retard?

>HURR ICANT BE CHRISTUN CUZ OF THIS SHIT I MADE UP

Good Lord, just repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, be baptised in water, and receive the Holy Spirit. These are the only fundamental requirements, not any of that bullshit you just made up.

So you'd rather forsake God than your people?

Absolutely heathen.

>What the fuck are you even talking about you retard?
>>HURR ICANT BE CHRISTUN CUZ OF THIS SHIT I MADE UP
>Good Lord, just repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, be baptised in water, and receive the Holy Spirit. These are the only fundamental requirements, not any of that bullshit you just made up

What are you even trying to say. You clearly aren't thinking. Instead choosing to just ignore what you find to be unpleasant

It just seems like an evil thing to do

So why would God ask you to destroy His own religion?
you really didn't think this one through.

>So why would God ask you to destroy His own religion?
>you really didn't think this one through.

I don't claim to know all of gods plans. You really think you fully and completely know gods every move?

>race is made up
>but magic is real
Seriously consider killing yourself.
Yes, blood before everything. Especially imaginary things.

>You know his every move?
when he tells me them, yes

How it "seems" to you is irrelevant. You don't know God's plan.

If you're going to burn in hell otherwise why would you not?

>God tells you to invite heathens into your lands

That's what Satan would say disguised as God.

I'll worship no god that doesn't put my people first. your precous kike on a stick wants you to love and embrace the barbarians of the east, and when they attack to not respond because if you attack they win

trudeau is the second coming of christ.....go worship him.

How about you argue your point better instead of waving your blatant ignorance in the face of every pseudo-intellectual atheist asshat on this board.

Let's take one of the Bible's core teachings for example: "Turn the other cheek."

One interpretation might mean to a person like yourself exactly what it says: resist the violence of all men, in all circumstances.

Another might be that you should put up with the lot and be placable.

The third one might be, again, exactly what it says, but with understood reservations in obvious cases such as war, self-defence or a judge's verdict, which everyone at the time would assume to be natural exceptions without being told. That is to say that insofar as the only injuries relevant to you are by yourself and your neighbour, and the desire on your part is to retaliate, then we should hold that Christianity demands the absolute mortification of that desire.

The moment you introduce other factors is when the problem is altered.

>Especially imaginary things.
>imaginary

Except in this scenario God is real and has literally given OP magical powers.

>why would you not?

Because it seems like an evil thing to do.

So God has told you everything, otherwise you don't have a case

>How it "seems" to you is irrelevant
Then why would God give us free will in the first place?

God would never do that.

Jesus once went into a synagogue and basically called all the jews greedy kikes and knocked over all their shit.

I would classify you as you are a slippery, little-brained bastard weighing the slights of semantics above rationale and argument; near everybody can see this. Remember again, since your head is full of holes like your economy, that you are fooling few and only sating your thirst for undergraduate mirth.

As well, you don't study the bible and your I ironic use of the word 'kike' outside of justified indignance to a bad Jewish person clairifies that you are a sheep among the misled flock and not a stalwart thinker, much let alone a free-thinking shepherd.

>God would never do that

You can't know that

the Christianity is a cuck meme springs forth yet again... remember when Europe had its cock and balls? When we ran the world with zero fucks to give? Well guess what... we were Christian. Cultural revolution buddy jesus wank is not true Christianity. Nazi soldiers were Christian, the conquistadores and European colonists which took America as their own were Christian

>God steps up and tells you to invite all the people the christian bible says are going to hell into your lands

wut?

And people say religion isn't dangerous...

I pray you never get schizophrenia. I've been told by what I believed may have been God to kill a few people. I chose to go to hell instead.

That Cypriot got people butthurt af writing paragraphs and shit claiming there not mad.

i knew someone would throw that at me, read OP's scenario.
if i'm just imagining that happening because i'm mentally ill, then i'm just mentally ill, and it doesn't have to do with religiosity to begin with.

>When we ran the world with zero fucks to give
t. germanic

lmao I love it how you pretend you are some kind of intellectual, but in reality you are just one of the millions dumb weaklings that worship a hebrew carpenter.

I don't even care that you worship a hebrew, but why are you so hypocritical about it?
Pic related, this is what your kike worshiping is all about but you are in denial about it

>lmao I love it how you pretend you are some kind of intellectual, but in reality you are just one of the millions dumb weaklings that believe in nothing but their own self-righteousness and blatantly disregard the notion of a differing opinion by label of ignorance and stupidity

See how simple it is? Ultimately, all knowledge is based on faith.

by this logic you wont be able to call yourself anything

You are a very uncomplicated individual and a memeposter that probably has not not lurked here for more than 2 years. I will not defend or attack a Jesuit's misguided actions, less still the Holy See's shifting views beyond those I occasionally happen to agree with.

Stay progressive, Cuck Carl.

>by this logic you wont be able to call yourself anything
I don't see how that's correct?

Because the world is full of contradictions and particularities, which shouldn't be confounded by blunt definitions.

>he equates self-righteousness with an actual ideology

sorry but your example is weak. I might be arrogant but "arrogantness" is not an actual ideology. You basically used ad-hominem about my character instead of atheism, and the thing is you can't attack atheism because atheism doesn't exist, there isn't any common book atheists read, there isn't any common beliefs atheists have so its impossible for you to attack atheism, Thats why you resort to ad-hominems

lmao, just more ad-hominems from a kike worshiper. I attack their religion and they attack my character. Your religion is weak and made for cucks like yourself.

Now kneel and worship your Lord Yeshua Christ the son of Yahweh the Israelite God of Thunder

>you call yourself x
>God come down and order you to do something that will go against x

Source: jews.

>render unto Caesar

You fucking imbecile.

That's the whole point of this thread. I just targeted nationalism specifically since its somthing that is talked about on pol a lot

The typical Christian's response would be something like "He's testing us"

Now I do sometimes think there might be a higher power but I just can't accept the cuck teachings of the Bible.

call yourself what you think is best. if against all odds God come down and order you to do something against that belief then just assume your belief was wrong and do it

i will not render unto god what your kike wants me to. to do so would give up my peoples heritage, which i see you have abandoned.

>I might be arrogant but "arrogantness" is not an actual ideology. You basically used ad-hominem about my character

How could I not when it's so very obvious your character is the problem. Hint: my jab wasn't intended towards atheism, it was intended towards you. Look at your first post, then look back to this. The irony will be palpable. Might also want to look up the definition of ideology.

Also, it's arrogance.

>there isn't any common beliefs atheists have so its impossible for you to attack atheism

A belief in the lack of God is still a belief. One which I would assume all atheists share.

I know you're right.

I was just hoping I'd read someone's opinion that let me see things from a perspective I was previously blind to.

I'm having a hard time accepting my hypothetical situation. It just seems like an evil thing to do

You must be drunk or on opiates. I don't care about the "fallacy" of attacking your character since you have no basis for an argument in the first place beyond repeating buzzwords and reassuring yourself that all who respond to you are instantaneously wrong.

This may be typically expected behaviour of a child-minded Moor, I suppose.

>A belief in the lack of God is still a belief.
lmao, nice trick wording buddy.
Its lack of belief in God not belief in lack of God.

You've obviously been blind - either purposefully or accidentally - to what I wrote on the matter in this very thread.

It's obvious now you were just looking for someone to present an unlikely scenario that would justify your original 'argument'.

lmao you dumb abo, who said I want to argue? I am not here to argue with a dumb kike worshiper but to mock you. There is no point in arguing with a mentally deficient person that actually thinks magical rabbis from the bronze age are the secret to the universe

I wonder if the ancient busts were "colored in" way back then? Like they colored the structures as well... interdasting

So what you have in common with other atheists is your unbelief in God, then. How does that modify the argument?

my dog doesn't believe in god. therefore my dog is atheist. your logic just falls apart because since "atheism" is a negation term, literally anything can be atheist

The mistake most people make in these threads is that God doesn't think like a human being, he understands the construction of society and how everything runs, much better that we normal humans do. He won't make a destructive choice that can ruin his own people, and if he's telling you to do something personally then he is putting major trust in you and understands how the action can affect your life.

Sorry I mean to say that the mistake people make is thinking that God thinks like a human being

Jesus himself dealed with this problem. The kingdom of Christ and the lord is not a physical one. You do not pay tax to God, he doesn't give you orders, he only expects you to believe in him and follow his moral guidelines. Christianity is a religion which supports the concept of secular government. Tax and service to Caesar, faith to God. You may serve whomever you wish, but you must only believe in God.

my dog doesn't even know the question, so he doesn't have a particular stance on the issue one way or another.

>doesn't know the question
but the question pre-supposes the definition of the word "god"

you can't ask "does god exist" without first inventing and defining the concept of god

Nor am I here to presume you have graduated high school, but we're all in this together. It's a global effort to raise your kind to second-world standard living and cognition. You are a yet-beardless Muslimist, yes? No matter. You have adequately demonstrated your ignorance of Christianity persistently enough for me to know your are probably fatherless and on welfare, also. Please contradict this in addition to the inherent tenets of zchrist's teachings that brought a modicum of the West's values to your humble slum.

topkek. this dumb kike worshiper actually thinks he is any different from sand kike worshipers. You are both literally the same, but I bet you are in denial about that too