youtube.com/watch?v=gtMEDz7CvyY
youtube.com/watch?v=bOw5vPQPLvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try you sexist pig.

no no no no

Jesus fucking christ

>letterboxing
>that resolution
You're incredibly inept at whatever you're trying to do.

patty jenkins had literally only ever directed ONE movie before this...
and it was an indie drama in 2003 LMAO that's how deep they had to dig just to put a female's name on this piece of shit, this piece of shit that they put on burger king wrappers etc

That indie drama won an oscar which is one oscar more than the entire Marvel franchise has ever come close to. Patty also directed the Killing pilot which is better than the entire Marvel franchise too

In the flat shot it seems like he is 5,6 meters tall

Will capeshit ever restrain from bad CGI?

holy shit i don't care about your juvenile coke vs pepsi garbage
this movie looks like sewage and it's an absolute hysterical JOKE the praise it is receiving simply because the shitty director had a gash in between it's legs

Oh God, it fucking hurts my eyes. I can't believe people complain about Snyder's CGI when this shit exists.

CGIs were a mistake.

This is the ugliest scene of 2017.

It has like a 72/100 on metascore you autismo, that's the usual praise for "fun" capeshit movies
>inb4 he meant the RT score because he doesn't know how RT works

>I can't believe people complain about Snyder's CGI when this shit exists.
Because both are shit.

>movies from this year that aged like shit.
my cheeks AND my sides

Back to r/incels with you, virgin faggot.

>y-you're a VIRGIN!!!
wtf i love capeshit now

holy shit I think my brain blocked this scene from my memory

>worst scenes of 2017
>it's all superhero crap

Surely this is a coincidence...

>and of course for him it's NO BIG DEAL

The CGI use + the shitty color pallet made this flick look like extra ass.

Still better than Wonder Woman

Just nearly entirely, I guess

>people paid to watch this
I dont even feel sorry for the stupid fucks.

King Arthur is a strong contender

Oh yes, let's try to deflect one shit with the other in a poor attempt to feel better about ourselves being brainwashed into brand loyalism!

>marvelfags will defend this

This looks worse than Game of Thrones.

Not really, no

What PS3 game is this cutscene from?

Spider-Man is poorly renderized, but the collage and physics are done well enough

Wonder Woman, in addition to the poor renderization that is on par or even worse than Spider-Man, also looks like she was copypasted on paint 3D and the physics and camera movements even stutter

>that wide shot
>spidey floating like a shitty paper plane

>physics are done well
>that flight
still no

>the collage and physics are done well enough
Step up your shill game, bud

A game engine has better physics.

not an argument

That is how it works, he has webs that expand out from under his armpits to create lift. It's a neat idea that Peter came up with in the comics because he would be super high up and could float down in case someone cut his web or whatever. It's like a gliding suit. The really odd thing is that I am 90% certain the webpits predates the contemporary idea by a few decades since they were lifting from the really old, stupid pre-Age of Flight concepts of flying apparatuses.

>tony_wing_suits.jpg
Pottery

>train_scene.webm

Why even try if this is the best they can do? This is the only Spider-Man movie that I missed in the theaters.

Raimi please come back

That's not even how boats work. On top of that, he stuck webs to the most structurally weak parts of the ship like fucking glass and handrails

>that POV

[Spoiler]Formally chucks[/spoiler]

How did a movie from 2009 with one tenth of the budget of these hollywood blockbusters manage to look so much better?

I wonder what the last movie before Wonder Woman to feature a fokker eindecker was. I didn't see wonder woman I only clicked on this thread because I love that plane.

Blomkamp knows how to use CGI, he's an effects director first and foremost. What really needs to happen is that someone needs to take any say he has in writing away from him, and then get him a decent DP.

>invincible characters

OHHH THE TENSION!

Extremely well done use of lighting. It makes the model blend with the background. If it wasn't for that it wouldn't look so good.

Why do the audiences accept this shit.

Weta Workshop designed the Aliens and stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtMEDz7CvyY

SIGN THE FOOKIN PAPER

Lighting that makes them blend in, and Blomkamp is the best effects director in mainstream hollywood at the moment.
Even Elysium and Chappie for all the shit writing had some impressive looking scenes and props.

Maybe the fight sequences with other characters besides WW and amazons.

Because most people who go to see blockbusters are just looking for mindless fun with friends

youtube.com/watch?v=bOw5vPQPLvQ

When you see this at first time in cinema, you dont have time or desire to notice such flaws.

This looks so bad, even by Marvel standards.
Literally everything in this webm is digital. The fire looks so fake and that landing at the end shouldn't be possible. And that's ignoring the fact that the boat shouldn't still stand like that after getting cut in half.