How did it stay on the roof?

How did it stay on the roof?

this is a quality post.

It's science: friction

science friction is my favourite genre

Some pretty good adult stuff in the genre

Not as tense as when Walt (bald) threw pizza on roof because it had topping he didn't like

What's his favorite topping?

How many takes did they shoot for that pizza throw?

>The base stays in place
>the toppings slid

Is this a metaphor for Walt's intentions staying true to wanting to support his family, while the measures he takes to fulfill that purpose stray far from the tracks of morality and legality? Bravo, Vince

just one
they had a real pizza and a fake rubber one
they were going to shoot a shot with walt throwing the real one and then edit a cut to the rubber pizza landing on the roof
instead, miraculously, brian cranston got the real pizza on the roof of the house on the first try

it doesn't rain in new mexico

best actor int he industry

>4 fours
youre god damn right

Hes got a lot of range that's for sure

1. They didn't plan it to land on the roof.
But director liked it and let it be that way further

no they intended for the pizza to land on the roof
it was just unexpected that they got it on the roof the way they did

>How did it stay on the roof?

I have a better question.
Consider this single middle aged woman. she started with everything, only to lose it all. If you've ever read Flowers For Algernon, you'll understand the horror of being a woman hitting The Wall. In the story, a mentally retarded man undergoes a medical procedure that gives him super-human intelligence. For a while, he lives as a genius. But then the procedure starts to reverse, and he slowly, helplessly, regresses back into a retard. That is what it is to be a 30 year old woman. She started life as a young girl, hits puberty, and was suddenly treated like God's gift to the world. Everyone laughed at her jokes, people hung on her every word, doors were held, drinks bought, and space was made for her.
But then, as she entered her late 20's, things started to change... Her youth began to fade and with it went the attention, the social priority, the sense of value. Desperately, she clung to whatever she has left, resenting the younger women around her and the men whose glances of desire, little by little, aim elsewhere. She doubles down and tries to maintain the carefree party that is being a 20-something girl in a big city.
But she's 30 now. And the drinks and the nights out aren't quite as exciting as they once were, so she nods off early. One by one, her BFFs got off the subway, so now she rides alone. Her tinder date never showed up, so she just got a pizza to share with herself and like her gradually fading youth, it's slowly slipping away. It hasn't quite touched the floor yet, still separated by some wax paper.

So why question to you is, at this point, "Is any of it actually worth saving?"

>when you get diarrhea cramps

People age.
Virgin: the post.

deepest lore

I'd be happy to have that pizza desu.

he really got to you huh

>I can't into basic friction

KEK

>Makes meth
>Kills people
>Dissolves them in acid
>Grossed out by roof pizza

Yeah, science!

BUT when he's removing the pizza from the roof, is that the original pizza? or the rubber?

>That thin piece of paper keeping it from touching the floor
I would get on my fucking hands and knees and eat all of that until she wakes up or my stop comes

>work hard all day
>day is done and its time to walk those comfortable sneakers to the subway
>decide to stop by favorite pizza place for some dinner
>order favorite pizza with all you choice toppings and pay with your hard earned money
>arrive at the subway and take your seat, its a long ride home so decide to have a couple of slices since working hard has brought up an apatite
>heavy cheese and grease combination on top of the long day has made you feel tired
>fall asleep on the ride and unfortunately ruin your pizza whilst giving other passengers an opportunity to take a humorous snapshot at your expense
>wake up, see the mess
>pickup and leave the pizza in the trash and walk home
>meanwhile some faggot on the internet writes a diatribe using the said photo describing his insecurities because he doesnt like his mother and/or hasnt had luck with women
must suck never having had a healthy relationship with any woman ever
meh oh well that shit only happens to faggots lol

>Make random assumption about person on street
>this proves my point
We don't even know whether she was actually pretty anytime or always ugly considering we can't see her face. It's just some random woman, could even be a mom.

i fucking love science

bryan cranston

normies so asspained

>lol normies
whats wrong with not being a piece of shit?

t.r9kek

still mad

7/10, pic really elevated this pasta

im not even mad
im just pointing out that youre a humongous faggot

>people are getting mad at this pasta

methamphetamine/ted's penis

I f*cking love science

Calm urself with those numbers m8

vin giesel said on the podcast that the pizza was weighted so wall could throw

Being a woman must be the worst thing on the planet. Can't even imagine just aging and suddenly "lol you're not hot anymore. Also, you literally cannot produce offspring after this point."

Being a human being but with a hardcoded 'use-by' date. Scary.

this post brings all the insecure women out from hiding, it's funny reading the reactions

Roof proof flat earth ain't no spoof.

have roasties been, dare i say, btfo?

The actual answer:

Its the central line and it drains the energy out of everyone who goes on it

>Being a woman must be the worst thing on the planet

Second worst, user. Second worst.

Newcunt

rubber cement is a fundamental ingredient of every true American Pizza™

birds ate it and knocked toppings around

They didn’t have a rubber pizza. They bought like 20 real ones, and got it right on the first take. Bryan Cranston almost broke character in disbelief.

the good shit

t.imstillwithher

>read random assumption
>respond in earnest
whoops! looks like you fucked yourself

>earnest
yeah, got a problem with that?

You made a bit of sense, but you fucked up:

>Long ride home
>buys pizza before getting on the train, not after getting off somewhere closer to home so it stays hot

Then again, roasties were never any good at logic

it uses the same adhesive as adebisi's hat

these people actually post on Sup Forums

>every board is /r9k/

>t.angrywhiteknight

Double feature.
Doctor Heisenburg, will cook some meth.
See DEA fighting.
Dammit, Marie.

>not being a r9faggot means you are le whiteknight

>How did it stay on the roof?

I have a better question.
Consider this single middle aged woman. She started with nothing, only to create one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>calling every one who doesnt bow down to women an r9k makes you a white knight cuckboy

Why does breaking bad have the best girls? Even all the older tier women are still fuckable and loveable.

>bow down to women
Literally when did I do that? fucking faggot

who let you out of your cage?

Your mom

joke's on you pal she's a crackwhore with aids

I made her like that, sorry.

That's alright she's a woman I already know shes incapable of thinking for herself

marry me user

Lel, you're damn right.
i used to wonder whether that was a tranny.

ducktape

The pepperoni was pretty heavy

Only if they decide to keep chasing Chads instead of settling down in their 20s with someone, they have a whole 10 years to do that, its their own fault if they choose not to

goblin feet

Girls should settle ASAP. Before 25 they should be a mother already.

Like a punch to the gut

You'd think there'd have to be some measure of trickling down whereby at least one (1) Sup Forums neckbeard managed to get lucky but...well...

just like Walt's inner demons "ate" his soul
bravo vince

The dude on the far right must feel like an amateur.

Beautiful fucking pasta. Best post of the day.

you're easily impressed. all it really says is she had to wait until 30 to reach a state you poor slobs never left

How do we know science works the same way in the Breaking Bad universe?

Possible, since in our universe the idea of blue meth is ridiculous.

>this is actually what the internet was like before webms

Simply horrifying.

>Being a human being but with a hardcoded 'use-by' date

Wait.

Do you not?

Try going back to the early 90s internet.
Those were the days.

It was actually fucking fantastic.

It seems a bit easier to exploit considering you can identify the purity of a chemical down to a fraction of a percent just by dumping some in a big metal computer.

That bit could have been so good if they'd shown the correct procedures. Normies dgaf though I guess.

Reduced quality for higher file size is not fantastic. It's quaint, and cute, but not fantastic.

i mean, men used to have to be young and strong to be useful at hunting and stuff

Why isn't the pizza sliced?

its like, democratic