In an alternate universe where Steven Spielberg got his way and Harry Potter was animated

>In an alternate universe where Steven Spielberg got his way and Harry Potter was animated.

Why is Heroinmine a man?

I want the alternate universe where Harry Potter never happened and instead Books of Magic got a extremely popular cinematic franchise

What if Harry Potter was a Disney princess?

>In an alt universe where Harry Potter was animated so Emma Watson never gets big and isn't selected for the role of Belle.

Who would have been a good choice instead?

>Heroinmine
Recovering addict?

That's not Harry Potter, it's Neil Gaiman.

Why is her neck a foot and a half long?

>makani
now that's a blast from the past, did anyone here visited her site acciobrain?

Why is she white?

Is that john lennon?

She was supposed to be plain. That's how they have it in the books, at least. Emma Watson just turned out to be a babe.

Could have picked a better pic OP.

For what I have seem, people usually pick this one when they want to make a thread about possible animated HP.

>That's pretty low, mister...

My God, I loathe this art style so much. I don't even know why.

>That FemDraco

This is fucking awful. The only character who even slightly resembles who they should be is Draco.

>fem!Ron
In a fucking heartbeat, hot damn.

>FemNeville
>Starts off a pudgy fat girl
>Ends up as a smoking hot babe

Even better. Develops a muscular tone.

>tfw no Hellboy/HP crossover.

Honestly, I love how Harry Potter realistically shows the various ways that racism/classism manifests without being preachy about anything. It really confuses me when people claim that it has no thematic value, which it' just that it doesn't beat you over the head with it and try to make you feel sorry for everyone being oppressed.

In an alternate universe, you lived to see 2015.

>blast from the past
She does the main Team Fortress 2 comics user, which is totally recent--

>last updated August 2015
nvm

There's always the chance of fanfiction.

>long hair on draco
fucking dropped

They probably wanted her to have Lucius fabulous hair

>nazis nazis nazis literal slaves more nazis

The books were originally intended for kids, so "beat you over the head with it" doesn't really apply, but I'm not gonna pretend anything was particularly subtle.

That Harry looks a lot more like James imo. Even if it's supposed to be adult Harry.

The problem is that the ideology behind being a Death Eater isn't explored enough. We know:

>Magic is genetically passed
>The effects of magic use in society impede scientific and economic growth, HOWEVER, this can be compensated for by creating pocket dimensions and using magic for things like health care or food preparation.
>It's not possible for the MoM to account for any Muggles that may know about the wizarding community, so in theory if the Muggles could prove the wizarding world exists on a large scale, they wouldn't be able to obliviate entire nations
>Otherwise, Muggles would never be a threat or impede the Wizarding world's growth in any way, so it's stupid to hate them

Instead we get racism is bad PSA through a poor allegory. I do like Harry Potter but it's not right that the entire Slytherin house got shafted, sans Snape and Slughorn, just because the moral of the story is CoExIsT.

>fem Fred and George

Oh sweet merciful Jesus

>Not getting that I'm talking about the House Elves

>Emma Watson just turned out to be a babe.
Top kek.

>nazis

The first books concentred on classism of the english society.

i meant her harry potter fanart

Spielberg would never choose Tumbluh tier level artwork.

This fanart was around way before Tumblr ever existed. I hate to associate it with that crap.

The series would not have been nearly as successful. They would likely make several installments, but mainstream audiences would have been turned off by the perception that animation is for kids.

>Hermione isn't black
Uhmmmmm...

Come on that was prime Watson during those years at least. before the weight lose

>those thighs

Hermione should be brown and have dyed hair

>hair color matches skin tone
>person in question isn't Ed from Cowboy Bebop or some other tanned red or blond-haired anime character

What possesses people to do this?

The elves were a tool to make fun of Hermoine though. They literally love to be servants.

bruh

Imagine how the remake is going to be in about 10 years since they'll actually know how everything is going to pan out instead of having to wait on Rowling to make up her mind

Hopefully the interiors of the castle would look livable, not just the common rooms.Throw some color around.

>without being preachy about anything
Hermione got plenty preachy

>They literally love to be servants.

That's the whole point. That's exactly how slavery has been historically justified, and often slaves freed from servitude will find themselves having no idea what to do an begging to become slaves again just like wagecucks IRL. It's great because there's no clear or simple answer as to what to do or whether or not it would be ethical.

>Hermione got plenty preachy

Yes, Hermione got preachy, but that doesn't mean the book was. I'm tired of having to explain shit to people.

>>Magic is genetically passed
How do you explain muggleborns and squibs?

I remember this artist. Makani or something? They got hired by Valve to do the TF2 comics.

Is there fanart of Luna by that artist?

> that's considered 'hot'

you're killing me with these jokes.

Ask Emma Watson

Well that's fine I guess.more of a legman anyhowand I like big chins

Muggleborns are descendants of Squibs who left the wizarding world and married muggles and the magic just skips many generations.

Never liked ho fanfiction but this actually tickles my fancy
Shame anything in that union would probably be wince af

>Harry's face
>"it's not murder if it's an elf"

Don't forget throwing gnomes like you're an Olympic discus throwing champion is okay because they're ugly.

and thin lips, beady eyes and flat boy bodies

I want this so bad.

This made me harder than the rule 63 images

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums, no matter how much you wish it did

Is there anything you can't crossover Hellboy with?

Well I didn't specify her eyes or lips so I don't know what you're on about

Also because it doesn't hurt them.

I dislike the idea that Harriet doesn't look like Lily.

>We get pacifica-fetish early in 2000, it's a staple preference by 2016

On an unrelated note, I remember a HP themed Sup Forums thread.
Shit was lit

would make Snape more creepy

Good. Then maybe she won't name her kids after him. Shit was weird.

>HP themed Sup Forums thread
So a bunch of Death Eaters talking about Voldemort making magic great again?

Voldemort was shit tier, they'd be all over Grindelwald since he was probably an actual Nazi.

femRon looks cute.

except magic isn't solely familial in HP.

See

Why isn't Sirius more of a babe? She should be a 10.

You know legoman did do a hermonie picture

I wonder how Sup Forums where somehow able to miss the point that Voldermort, Harry, Hermonie and Dumbledore where all half breeds and two of them are among the most powerful wizards ever.

I think I've only read the first four books, just got bored of Harry's dumb ass and Voldermort being behind everything yet again, but I seem to remember back when the last one or two books were new people bitching about them saying some shit that didn't really fit in? Like the books aren't internally consistent and shit. I dunno man, I enjoyed the setting in what I read but I just can't bring myself to care about the main characters any more.

This post made me realize that we probably will get a remake in a decade or so. Ever since the HP movies stopped WB has been looking for a way to replace it, they've been trying with DC movies since forever but we know how that's turning out.

Is it possible for two magic using people in HP to have a child that could not use magic? I seem to remember there was someone like that in the books but it's been years.

Yes, they're called squibs. The caretaker with cat pet was like that

Hybrid vigor. Strongest wizards are always from crosses, but the lines are sterile. Harry and Voldemort were two Ligers fighting over a lion pride.

>but the lines are sterile

Wasn't Harry shown as an adult with kids being sent off to Hogwartz?

Not even her friends took her seriously about that shit.

I wish JK Rowling would just write another book instead of trying to retroactively retcon social issues into her books.
Dumbledore being gay? Okay...but when did that happen in the book?
That black lady playing Hermione in the play? Sure, who gives a fuck, it's a theater play, nobody worth listening to is going to flip their shit about that. But you can sell that "Hermione could have been black in the books" to someone who will actually believe it.

I mean, I'm not against the concepts. I just want them to have actually have been in the books.

Married a pureblood, so his gross mudblood genes were canceled out.

If all four of your grandparents are wizards, you're a pureblood.

If he'd married a muggle then by the time it got to grandkids generation they wouldn't have magic at all.

Hermione being black actually has shit in the books that makes it impossible.

Wizard community don't have the numbers need to not marry and fuck muggles. I'm surprised that the Malfroy family haven't needed up like the Habsburg yet

Me, too, user. Alas, cursed to a fate worse than death; obscurity.

Post a woman you consider hot, then.

>Dumbledore being gay? Okay...but when did that happen in the book?

Grindelwald.
Also when he didn't fuck any women.

Do you think he has to be flopping his hand and telling people about how much he likes fat cocks from page 1 to justify him being into other dudes.

I read here that WB has the rights for only one movie version so if/when that expires, another studio will have to do it

A miniseries approach might be better but not in 50 years.

Because she comes from successful people.

Ron would be the ugly step sister that gets poisoned, thrown off a cliff then eaten by birds, hyenas and a leopard. And their soul dragged to the realms of shadow.

Fuck Ron.

Yea his forlorn love was Magic Hitler. But he killed him so no more love for Dumby

>Also when he didn't fuck any women.

When did Harry fuck any women? Or Snape? Or Hagrid? Or any other male character?