I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!!

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!!

I'M PICKLE RIIICCCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GHZWWFmaFcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

classic

They need to put this in history books as the defining moment of the first quarter of the 21st century. This is it. Everything was leading up to this joke.

kino

Genius, true art.

You really need to have a superior IQ to enjoy Rick and Morty.

I turned muhselve into a biggle Mordy!! I'm Biggle Rigg!

Never watched the show. Is it funny in context?

eh sort of. the reason he does it is kind of funny.

I turned myself into a pipe Morty!

It is, by far, the greatest joke ever written on television. It essentially caused a paradigm shift in society when it was teased for the first time. Rick and Morty is true genius. It's philosophical undertones make it stand out above the rest. In a world in which television has become schlock and creativity is no longer rewarded, Rick and Morty is a bright light in a dark place.

Its more about why he did it that's funny, and the scene with his family afterwards.

here's the picture for the next time you post that

not rely

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHH AHHHAHHAHAAH

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY

This show is too smart for me
>I'm just a lowly 4th yr ChemE major

One of the best episodes t b h.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

1. copy pasta
2. personnel ? did whoever type this out do so on a phone so spell check fucked it up?

>personnel ? did whoever type this out do so on a phone so spell check fucked it up
Lurk more.

Morty's suit looks very nice, deftly woven, and to be fair, perhaps made by someone with a very high IQ. I would only work with one who can demonstrate being with a five-point-IQ realm of my intellect, none of those phony, addlepated-simpleton hacks.

so good you put me down for 2?
You kiddies eh!

>Sup Forums manages to leave the fact that it utterly jumped the shark YEARS ago well obscured behind a haze of reasonable doubt

>that one night happens where Sup Forums embeds that pickle shit party rockin song on autoplay

There is literally no more haze of uncertainty about this trash site anymore. It's done. It's nothing but reddit memes and subversive bullshit. All it takes is a single glance at any other image board and how it isn't shat up in similar fashion, to know this as truth.

It's shit pickle!

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

love this anti pasta

i only have an IQ of 157 so this joke flew way over my head

He's a fully signed up autistic cunt alright.

Get the fuck outta here.

Kind of new here.
What does "kino" mean?

youtu.be/GHZWWFmaFcI

HOLY shit

>being this new

go back to reddlt

Keep trying fucktard

>and not one single refute was made
>ever
I love this one.

keep trying what exactly?

You still got it Sup Forums

SURPRISE

you're a big pickle

it's the pinnacle of comedy

The thick gummy sap that exudes from trees in the Eucalyptus genus.

later in the episode they established it was a strategy to avoid some counselling session but i got the feeling you could almost say "simpsons did it" when they poked fun at how impossible it is that homer had that many jobs through out the seasons it was clearly a gimmick to keep create content. so rick n morty state the same thing with this : look , this is the recipe to jump the shark, we just come up with some fucking zany shit just because and yall will roll with it because you are sheeples.

Looks like we need to sit down and have THAT talk, Sup Forums...

Rick and Morty is a truly avant garde adult-cartoon that respects the viewers intellect and does not resort to easy fart humor or 'poo poo randumbbb xd' jokes like Family Guy or The Simpsons have used as a crutch so many times. Every episode of every season is so consistently good and progressively more and more awesome it is scary to think about. I would think that Sup Forums, or at least the old Sup Forums, would be much more receptive to a truly quality and daring piece of artistic television but I suppose I can blame it on the numbskulls that just hopped off the Reddit boat and landed in our quaint little port.

So that begs the question: Are you doing it to be contrarian because it is popular? Because the joke bombed and was never funny, I'm sorry to say. At the very least try to be creative in your shitposting because we've read all the lines a thousand times.

If you come to our threads and try to start shit, just know we will not meme with you, we will not break our proverbial bread of bants with you; we will not engage you in any fashion. On the contrary, we will treat you as a foreign threat, an invader, and we will punish you for invading our space so just stick to your containment threads and let us discuss and enjoy the show in peace.
To all naysayers or mongoloids who got swept up in the memeing: I implore you to watch an episode of the show, just one (1!), and make your mind up then.
Not for you? No problem, that's fine, try again in a few weeks!
For you? Then welcome aboard, buckaroo!

I think the question I pose to anyone still reading this is this: After all this, why the hate?