When keeping it real goes wrong?

>"To just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up."

How is this factually untrue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Fib-Xvr3BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for correcting my record.

Shaun King agrees. His typical fair and balanced take

Trump has called better people worse things than deplorable

Thank you for correcting my record. Also sage

so many buzzwords

Which ones aren't applicable?

Well, considering that black and hispanics are way more racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, and Islamophobic than white Americans - and they overwhelmingly vote Democrat - Hillary essentially made a non-statement.

So you're saying she's right?

I'm saying that if she thinks that the people who hold those beliefs are truly deplorable, then why isn't she looking at her own political party? Democrats are way more guilty of everything she highlighted than are Republicans.

Talcom X at it again.

How are the groups you described more racist when the group she is describing is defined by self proclaimed racists? Like Jared Taylor? You're arguing that the sum of black racism is greater than that of all racists combined?

And if blacks are racist is Trump not actively trying to court their votes?

>Well, considering that black and hispanics are way more racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, and Islamophobic than white Americans
Also citations needed

How to spot shelltered child.

this desu

Prove that they are. Exactly half. Go on.

How to spot poor argumentation

go experience life in the real world and find out just exactly how much hispanics and blacks actually feel about white people and then learn about real life first? get real

OK done

I don't get why you reject the racist claim on Sup Forums of all places who do you think you're fooling?

You have no source. Leave.

watch the videos of the knock-out game that blacks knock out and sometimes murder random white people on the sidewalks.

go watch the videos of innocent people who want to go to a trump rally get beaten and pour blood?

go live in an unsheltered area and find out how much your hated because you have white skin? wake up dude.

ofcourse your going to ignore reality and go on thinking like a child forever and get mad at me and call me names.

GET IN HERE Sup Forums
THEY ARE GOING DOWN

→ → →

HELP U.S.
HELP U.S. SAVE HUMANITY

Argument by anecdote now? Tsk tsk

Source or leave

NO U.... learn to google.

and stop trying to "correct" my record

youtube.com/watch?v=8Fib-Xvr3BU

>Google my baseless assertions
Go away now

Oh wow the entire black populace is in that video

How did they get tens of millions of people in one place?

your obviously the new kid on the block to this site i suggest you go back to twitter tumblr or reddit and enjoy LOLbook

>putting words in my mouth

>losing the argument this hard with an obvious source and making up guff in a vain attempt to deflect

Still no real argument, how about that

My point is that your "source" isn't one, I guess that went over your tiny little head though. Not surprised.

At least half of Shaun Kangz' DNA is white.

bitch get off our board. white faggots like you scared as fuck lol

>our board
Hehe your secret treehouse club? Still waiting on a real argument

The argument isn't about the black population. That argument would have been about the situation itself, had you chosen to isolate a certain area of the video. Instead, choose to generalize by appeal to population instead of addressing the situation itself. You're a cunt.

your arguing that theres something wrong with being protective of your own race. all your shilling for is a long list of adhominem's like

>racism is bad only if your white, if your not white its okay.jpg

>sexism and xenophobia is bad if your white, bits if your not white or male its okay.jpg

get off our board and never come back

your thinking with your brainstem and use adhominems like "tiny little head"

as if in some kind of wink wink nudge nudge at a dick joke or some shit