Do you have any tv or film related tattoos?

Do you have any tv or film related tattoos?

>I have seen tattoos on the arms of military men that I understand, respect and honour. I have seen tattoos on some very unattractive people and recognise them as an attempt (misplaced) to inject a bit of decoration onto an unappealing canvas. I have never seen a tattoo that added to the beauty of a person. To me, tattoo is herd-identification, and I'm not a herd animal. That’s not to say I think of any of the Fellowship as herd animals! (Animals certainly!) I just think that young people celebrate their exhilaration in a herd-like way before they grow wise enough to know better. If you want to show you can take the pain, give a kidney and save a life!
-John Rhys Davies

Yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like videogames will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Imagine having to look at an other dude's name every time you fuck your gf in doggy

My friends and I all got ALF tattoos...

it helps her closet homo bf to come while fucking her.

>out of 138

there is a fetish for everything.

>personnel.

hello newfriend

>in chinese
lmao

im good its honestly a waste to get tattoos

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

They probably actually say like 'orange juice' and 'restroom'.

Mediocre pasta

hey newfaggot maybe you should kill yourself yep sounds good to me

Love the way you samefag threads to attempt to keep them alive

sage

I'd like to get an inside-of-mouth-tattoo and never tell anyone.

It isn't permanent and quickly will disappear.

Seriously? I haven't really looked into it, I just thought it was a funny idea. Eye tattoos are permanent, right?

Eyes yes.

Go for an anus tattoo, just to be safe.

>I don't like tatoos much
- Some Faggot

Great comeback, I'm sure that Chinese character for wanker on your face gets you all the chicks.

*tips fedora*

ALL tattoos are degenerate, no exceptions. Specially on women

GOKU RICK!

Stop it, I can only cringe so much before my face implodes.

Epic nice slipp kiddo

10/10

or you can just say I don't want to get tattooed. that would be fine too, no need to justify what you don't like with some pretentious bullshit that makes other people think less of you for being a faggot gimli.

had to

Not sure if counter baiting or genuine.

Wrong. Many pet rabbits have identification tattoos in their ears if they're to be show quality. You can't blame them for that.

wtf i love goku now

Quit using pictures of my bro.

Dadario? If it's her, it's a really good one

uuuhh excuse me sir but thats MORTYY i do see here??

i'm sure someone has a real one

>Chloe Mortez
>Mortez

oh god chloe your asshole feels so amazing oh god im nutting AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah

I've had one for 8 years and it hasn't faded one bit. But I don't dip or suck dick

From the thumbnail i thought this was an Ed, Edd and Eddy tattoo.

Damn, that's a really cool Seinfeld t-shirt

Brand of Sacrifice from Berserk

Kinda looks like Jennifer Connelly from Requiem for a Dream.

How to spot a nu-male 101

same thing here

pretty well done though even if it is stupid

James Gunn shared mine on his Facebook

If you can recognize it then you're in no place to judge.

>got a tattoo on my upper arm
>regretted it immediately as it happened

top lel. not even a stupid tattoo, just doesnt suit me.

o well

looks like alf got a zit

also you're a fucking retard to get a tattoo with your complexion, enjoy your skin cancer in 8 years.

I also struggle daily to walk the right side of the path between Soy and Sauce

pretty cool. retarded to put on your leg

post proof its yours

what is it a tattoo of?

I wonder how this dipshit feels now he has fascist Morty tattooed on his back

I dont have any tattooes. Most of my friends do though but its lame shit like metal bands and zombie babes. I knew a girl with a massive elaborate Zelda triforce on her back though. Looked dumb and retarded but I still want to rail her while screaming several memorable Link quotes.

black traditional rose. kind` of like this

and a terrorist organization. He really jumped the gun on both of those tattoos.

Welcome to Sup Forums! Now go lurk more newfag.

all tattoos suck ass

lol,your tattoos prob really say duck and sauce.

I got the same Bubbles tatoo as Jeff Monson, at about the same place too.

I can't decide if it's good or bad that the tat is excellent picture quality/resolution

It's quite obviously the Mammario.

>88334705
I like the face of the joker in batmans profile thing

Kill marry fug

Faggot

Sucks that 50% of people that comment on it think it's that Adventure Time trash.

>It's that other children's cartoon, you philistine!

Pokemon pajamas, jorts and an energy drink bracelet. Seems appropriate.

Execute everyone with a tattoo and society would massively improve.

Nah. I don't carry that attitude.

You seem assblaminated that nobody else wants to ruin their body with shitty deviantart

What movie is this from?

Batman vs Superman

Imagine being such a cuck that you marry a degenerate cunt that tattooed some random guy's name on her back.

I'm gay and I would have left that faggot to die.

looks like rick has cum dripping out of his mouth

not mine but i fucking love this one

I'm not sure what's worse, the tattoo itself or the fact that guy's nipple really does look like a flaccid dick.

Here's mine that I got earlier this morning.