So this is the story of a retard with too much strength, yes?

So this is the story of a retard with too much strength, yes?

At least the shit acting goes well with how moronic her character is.

Oh and let's not forget the sweet hypocrisy of this heap of shit. Captain America had the same problem. Capeshit should probably stay away from serious subject matter like war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simeon_Saxe-Coburg-Gotha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Oh and let's not forget the sweet hypocrisy of this heap of shit. Captain America had the same problem.
Explain.

Why the fuck were the WWI Germans portrayed like full on Nazi super villains?

He'll probably complain about Diana killing people, even though her whole mission is to save lives. He will ignore the fact that those people were soldiers, and Diana also though they were controlled by Ares.

>moral of the story is that war won't stop just by killing one dude
>war stops by killing one dude

I dunno, maybe the original script was about WW2, but the producer said "No, you can't do that, this is literally the First Avenger".

how in the world did this gross so much. it was awful.

they weren't, only Lundendorff and Doc Poison were and that's only because of Ares influence, fuck his logic that he just gave them the idea and it was up to them to either act or don't act IT WAS A WAR!

Ludendorf did go on to wind up involved with the Nazis.
Though not in this continuity. Because he got killed by a thousand year old crazy woman.

>ze Germans vere le nazis BEFORE vorld var two;))

>But the gas mask won't help
>They don't know that!
>Both share a villainous giggle
That was a really good moment

>being stupid enough to watch Wonder Woman
>Complaining that it's shit
Never change, Sup Forums, never change

the war was already stopping and another, even worse one was coming later

nah it was definitely meant to be WWI, it fit in perfectly with the theme of the movie

They didn't want to make them Nazis because that's too similar to Captain America, so they went with WWI, but hey, it's the Germans, so they're just as evil in that war too ;)

inb4 some comic book nerd telling me that's how it went in the comics too

>So this is the story of a retard with too much strength, yes?

No. Its a classic case of people not telling each other vital shit that would put them ahead of the curve on important events.

The movie turned shit the moment they're leaving on the boat and her mother and the other amazon discuss why she didn't tell her the truth. It would have changed her outlook on what was happening. Instead of telling her about the true nature of humanity, she instead filled her with tales about how its all Ares fault.

Its the story of someone sheltered and kept uninformed, thrown into the real world. Does this sort of thing actually happen? Sure, but its a lazy way of writing.

>the war was already stopping and another, even worse one was coming later

There's a deleted scene on the bluray where they're walking to the no mans land. One of the team says the indian guy had a vision about one of the others. That he wouldn't die in this war, but in another soon, drinking vodka with a Tzar in Russia.

Wish they had actually left it in the theatrical version.

MUH FEMALE CAPESHIT HERO

Only positive press for this turd.

LOL, I thought she was riding a bicycle

che bello andare in bicicletta

But there were no more Tsars after 1918

This dude maybe?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simeon_Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

>plan was successful and I dont even need to show myself
>I'm gonna show myself regardless since the writers are idiots

"marvel villains are a joke"