Convince me Alex Jones is controlled opposition...

Convince me Alex Jones is controlled opposition. I Refuse to believe that he isn't just a batshit crazy conspiracy theorist. What evidence supports this theory ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHgCopVQ5Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=m7t0fqD83TI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's the one group of (((people))) he never mentions... hmmm i wonder

He's actually a Russian agent

The Jews?

ding ding. he clearly works for the CIA backed MOSSAD as he does NOT mention Zionist Jews he simply refers to them as "globalists"

He's not

He's too passionate and genuine to be controlled opposition

In his latest report he said
"I want to fight globalist, i dont care what they turn out to be jews or not"

also he's bill hicks with a face lift

Maybe he doesn't refer to them as "jews" so he doesn't sound like he posts on Sup Forums

there's nothing wrong with him, just take everything he says with a grain of salt as alot of it is sensationalist.
He's better than Glenn Beck at least, and your typical mainstream radio host. Use him as a stepping stone to learn more, like a "red pill lite". Also he's a pretty good watchdog even if sometimes he's barking at nothing

I need more alex jones memes. please

and not every zionist is a jew

He isn't controlled opposition, any claims to this effect are the result of a CIA psyop to discredit him within his own ranks. It's just like Flat Earth just springing out of nowhere and into millions of youtube videos. Autistic sperglords wonder why he doesn't talk about a certain semitic tribe but that's because he's a fucking businessman and the mouthbreathers can just look at what happens in the workplace when a worker says something politically incorrect.

HAHAHA KOSHER JONES' WIFE AND KIDS ARE ALL JEWS

LOLOL

TIP OF THE ICEBURG FAGGOTS OUR LIFE IS A LIE LOLOL

I've heard he is placed by someone into the "Truth movement" to make conspiracy theorists look crazy and make third party movements like the libertarians look crazy. Is there any evidence to this claim??

Why does he need to be controlled opposition? He could be wrong by his own volition or spewing lies/exaggerations by his own volition.

He's a businessman first and foremost, he's after shekels. That doesn't make him controlled opposition, that's retarded.

Then he should call them what they are Political Zionists

youtube.com/watch?v=CHgCopVQ5Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=m7t0fqD83TI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

Jonestown cultists will defend this

Nope. I work at infowars. Did an ama too.

That's because his antics make him look silly, but he's just a businessman being a businessman. Look at early videos of him, he is clearly intelligent and passionate, the real disinfo plants are the likes of David Icke who talk about reptilians and all this crap.

He is probably a CIA Mockingbird agent, only a fool would think the program was shutdown especially since Bush Sr. CIA director installed himself as POTUS way back in 89.

Pastor Alex Jones was probably trained at Jesuit Fordham U. His primary tactic is repulsion and no one can deny the man is about as repulsive as they make them. His company Genesis Communications is a subsidiary of ABC-Disney. He is easily triggered when anyone brings up the Vatican-Jesuit-Masonic connections to 9-11 of which he is a primary gatekeeper.

He's just a little bit cuckoo, nuts, bonzo, three fries short of a happy meal, wacko.

This leaf gets it

If anything divide and conquer is the biggest jew trick not controlled opposition.

alex doesn't mention the jews because he doesn't believe in your stupid zionist conspiracy shit. he's not controlled opposition, he's just smarter than you guys (this fact should embarrass you)

GET IN HERE Sup Forums
THEY ARE GOING DOWN

→ → →

HELP U.S.
HELP U.S. SAVE HUMANITY

>Brit
>Works at infowars

Paul Joseph Watson detected

atleast he's not neocon scum.

hes a Fag

anyone above 90 IQ watching him can realize he tries to
>pander to everyone
>never mentions israeli or jewish lobby
>supports trump because it gains him subscribers for the moment on youtube
>tries to capitalize from Sup Forums anti-Clinton creativity and wind his own sails
>sell his worse-than-GNC-tier bullshit supplements

I mean come on.

Yes globalism does exist, but not the catchphrase, hugbox, cash-in way Alex Jones tries to leech off of its effects.

Cmon Sup Forums, have some 2010 Sup Forums intelligence, PLS

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ