Daily reminder that Harry willingly gave up the top tier waifu to bone his brother's sister

Daily reminder that Harry willingly gave up the top tier waifu to bone his brother's sister

JUST

Wrong pic OP.

this bitch looks TERRIBLE now

Harry should have just went on being a sucesfull auror by himself and not get attached to any thots specially sluts that got blacked

Prove it

>Harry could've had barely legal witch pussy 24/7 for the rest of his life, especially after the Battle of Hogwarts
>instead settled down with Ginny

Yet another example of terrible writing by Rowling.

>his brother's sister

That's because in the books she was an annoying fuck who wasn't even all that attractive.

outcome bias
he couldnt have known at that time

>zuck ya dick?

Would still nargle

Being a sexual deviant must have been so fucking easy as a wizard. Just go around fiddling with muggles and erase their minds all day long, transform yourself and others into hotties with polyjuice potions, transfigure shit into sexbots, wank off to ghosts as they give you a "camshow". Jelly.

>hating your own fanbase so much you refuse to partner the two leading characters

It was a bit petulant. But then again by that stage the quality of her writing had dived off a cliff. I remember reading the book where Harry did nothing but angst about and thinking "does Rowling just hate writing these now"

I'm so funny

blonde pale skin women age like literal milk

Even that old hag JK admitted if she wrote the series again today Harry would end up with Hermione

That's a really nice coat she's wearing.

It's her inner potato... Irish women will all eventually transform from cuties (if they ever were) into spud-human hybrids

Hermione is an insufferable know it all.

FUckkkk she was such a qt

How did she turn 40 so fast?

>How does it feel Harry? When you see Dean with Ginny?
What did Hermione mean by this?

Harry always catches bad cases of oneitis.

A shitload of girls asked him out to the Yule Ball but he turned them all down because muh yellow fever and in year 6 he was the most desirable guy in school but spent most of the time lusting after a girl that wanted his dick for three years.

He should have known he would end up with the dullest girl when he's in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The best thing about this pasta is that "stretched his legs" isn't used once in any of the novels

Seems pretty self evident too me.

Hermione is a dominatrix?

hermoine was a giant bitch though

Maybe. I don't know.

A reminder that Harry's wife was BLACKED...

british genetics + alcohol

source: britbong

Is this something you have thought about a lot, user?

SANSA?

Of course.

I just want to say to you that I'm the only one who got this reference, and I really appreciated this joke.

In the books Ginny is one of the hottest girls in school. Shame they got a manface for the movies.

she still looks young in the pic. She just needs to lose some weight and put on different makeup and she'll be a fine waifu again.

>bone his brother's sister
Did I miss something? Is Ginny and Harry siblings?

>The best thing about this pasta is that "stretched his legs" isn't used once in any of the novels

lol retard

That was a fucking asspull just so Harry could have a hot waifu.

Just two years before she had to go to the Yule Ball with fucking Neville out of all people, then suddenly she is the hottest, most popular, funniest and best quidditch player in the whole school.

I heard she didn't pair them off because fans were whining that it would be "too obvious" so she went the contrarian route.

This to me is the most unforgivable example of poor writing

DAYNE?

We're not talking about the books. I can't believe you typed all that out, fag.

It obviously happened the way it did so Ron wouldn't get left out as a third wheel.

The awkwardness of the whole romantic subplots just makes it look like she didn't care much about it in the first place.

End this meme. Emma Watson was never cute.

This.

But putting her with Ron was unforgivable in my mind. Better to leave romance out and just focus on developing your characters and plot desu

I like when we all pretend to forget that Fleur isn't the best girl

(you)

>posting an old as fuck picture
LMAOing at the others who think this is how she looks now.

romance is part of being a sociable teenager, she was going to have to do it eventually

More like JK fucked up. I believe even she said she regretted and only did it to subvert expectations if I recall correctly.

It's a regular wool coat you fucking hayseed.

She's truly the British George RR Martin

The characters are even described as "breaking their fast" every morning in the great hall

Just.

What was Hogwarts's tax policy?

>regular wool coat

It's far from regular.

The Ministry must charge a shitload of taxes since they are the ones responsible for every single thing involving magic including Hogwarts.

Very lovecraftian

Dear God in heaven

fuick you

She went from qt to hag in the span between 2 movies lmao

FOUR DOUBLES

>four digits

FOUR DOUBLES IN A ROW

I still can't believe Hermione turned into a lesbian feminist. Makes it pretty hard to watch the movies now.

This was the best girl by far

me on the mirror

thejewsdidthis.gif

JUST

lovely bewbs

and the award for thickest thighs goes to...

Too bad about that face and rest of body

angloroach genetics: not even once

How do living portraits work exactly? Could any wizard just paint a portrait of someone and it would contain their personality?

Do you think Snape has a portrait of Lily in his office to masturbate to?

still hot tho user

Another one of those retarded plot points that Rowling introduced without considering the consequences. Multiple instances demonstrating that the magical potraits hold the memories and personalities of their subjects, so why does everyone not just have a portrait of them made? Why did Harry not use the Dumbledore portrait until like the very end of the books? They used the portraits of other headmasters and Dumbledore's was right there, why not just talk to his portrait about the elder wand and shit? What is even the point of ghosts when these magic portraits exist?

>tfw 5'4"

its not fair bros its not fair

The portraits were nice in the first book or two. All the characters were just moving stereotypes of whatever was painted, the Fat Lady, the Knight, etc. They didn't seem to have an actual life beyond being a magical painting.

i know at least throw one of the patel twins a bone (or preferably both, at the same time)

Yep, that made no sense. They had a portrait of an old headmaster with them in the last book, and Dumbledore could've easily moved in there to tell them everything and give them advice.
There's also no real consequences for death because you either become a ghost, or you go to the afterlife, but you can still keep a picture of yourself around and talk to anyone and walk around other pictures.

this girl was never attractive

He's actually 5'2"

No, my gilf waifu is 63 years old.

me on the right

apart from her being irish yeah.

I think user was talking about himself.

This girl always had an ugly nose on top of a plain face. I don't understand the 'she was attractive' meme

>He didn't ride the Cedric PTSD train to Ching Chong Town

Harry is retarded.

He also could've just Imperius'd her.

this.

>his brother's sister

wat

Harry was the adopted sun of Moli and Arth Wesel

fucc

right? u can quibble with her politics but it's not like she doesn't have the most perfect face of all time

You just confirmed yourself to be the most homosexual of all faggots.