twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/774684329016299520
youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs
youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

max kek

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/774684329016299520

Literally cannot make this shit up

Hillary is ruined

Jesus fucking Christ, it's like soon as I think its not gonna get any worse, some fucking news outlet does a story on racist Nazi frogs.

This only makes us stronger

What a time to be alive!!!

Kek. Holy fuck, are we srsly going to meme Pepe into the white house?

Maaaaaan fuck milo
Fuck this alt right shit
Why can't we just be people who give a fuck about America

who's the black guy? and what is he doing with those white supremacist.

I think breaking reality is some of the most fun I've ever had.

I fucking hate reddit so fucking much

Ben Carson

>post yfw Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes are discussed and dissected by experts on TV and talked about on the news

that fucking coon

What a time to be alive.

Woke Ben

Fuck off, spic.

Fucking alt righters, always giving us a bad name

I hope Hilldawg stops Ben Carson, that evil rat fuck has harmed one too many

Epic, epic for the win.

NORMIES REEEEE

Exactly. The alt right doesn't actually exist. The dangerous neo-Nazis they're talking about are actually just a bunch of edgy trolls posting dank pepes and nazi anime girls, with no true unified belief other than an irrepressible urge to to tell the PC police to go fuck themselves. Even my political science professor mentioned them briefly last Thursday when we were discussing ideologies.

This fucking election.

Rightful Russian clay.

CNN IS HERE

INCLUDE ME IN SCREENCAP PLS

We did it.. we really reclaimed Pepe.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs

>We did it.. we really reclaimed Pepe.

>tfw we cucked /r9k/ like the alpha chads we are by doing what they've been attempting for ages

exactly. poopoo peepee was retarded and didn't do anything.

WE ARE ONE!

Would Roger Stone be the character played by Mickey Rourke? Hanging back and handing out advice.

Also can we appreciate the time we live in? We're exchanging pictures of our nationalist leaders, reactionaries and frogs around the globe with foreigners that share that same struggle in their own countries? What a time to be memeing!

>Even my political science professor

It's like a fucking cartoon, isn't it.

PEPEEEEEEEEEEE

who is that fedora guy in the left?

I get chills every time they do this. Sup Forums is having an influence on the election, and not a small one, either. We're probably worth 1 billion plus, if there was a dollar figure attached. We're going to be in history books... racist internet forums will be considered a unique political development of the 21st century

>pepe is now considered a racist meme
>we saved him from tumblr

Damn right

This edit is better.

How many can you name.

this election is insane lads

>we saved him from tumblr
That actually makes me feel better about all this bullshit.

>racist

We are a board of peace you filthy maple nigger

there's no way that's actually his name

Roger Stone.

I couldn't believe it either. I didn't check the sauce though.

the best thing about the katy perry post is that you can see Sup Forums posts in the reflection of his eyes

Fuck you Ben Carson named the Jew on national television he honorary nao

>Goldsteinbergwitz

>goldsteinbergwitz
Kek. Srlsy? May as well be shekelstein

Not really, pham. Doesn't even have right font.

>That name
Welp there goes the last bit of doubt I had that meme magic was real

>Goldsteinbergwitz
THE MEMES
THEY'VE ENTERED THE TIMELINE

No stefan Molyneux?

They summoned the giga-Jew. We must be doing something right.

nice catch

>people still think this is real

>Goldsteinbergwitz
Really?

Great idea, but those edits are shit.
And it needs better representatives.
Trump, Pence, Farage, Pepe are okay. Seven spots open.

>Goldsteinbergwitz

ayy

What's a deplorable

Pls photoshop
>the deportables

Kek has come to this world, it's the only way to explain such meme magic

If Roger Stone wasn't in, we wouldn't be talking about it right now. Can't please everyone with the picks.

>(((Goldsteinbergwitz)))
THIS FUCKING CAN'T BE REAL.
IT'S A JOKE.

Milo needs to be sent to a camp.. we don't need sodomites.

it's fake

They need to label us to attack us.

I say let him stay. Th worst he's done is popularize the alt right. I support anything that can trigger SJWs as much as he does.

>Not knowing the real campaign manager
Lewandowski, Manafort, Bannon and Conway are only surrogates for Roger Stone because Stone got himself in trouble.

>goldsteinbergwitz

I just became a Jew reading that name

I'm pretty sure this election is the definitive proof that the internet has driven humanity insane.

The information is too much, too fast, too raw. The internet doesn't editorialise for the NORPs, doesn't sanitise, doesn't tame events into a wholesome suburbanly kitch narrative about the world. They're left to figure it out for themselves, or be left with an unavoidable contradiction of hyper-delivered "facts".

They are unable to process the the broiling froth of raw, conflicting information and it is driving them insane. And these system feeds back on itself. The madness makes more data, the data more madness. Simplistic, half grasped narratives are spun into memetic reality by mindless media repetition alone. The bullshit blows unhindered, swirling itself into a might shitstorm hurricane.

At and the center of the storm, aware but unaffected, silently sits user; Bemused that anyone could ever have taken the internet so seriously.

Soon we'll be the only sane ones left.

someone do this

>supporting a literal faggot jew who sucks nigger cock because he "le triggers SJWs"

Kill yourself my man

those are krautchan posts

wew these are exciting times

can't wait for the race war

Milos okay, his faggotrys his armour, plus he's a gateway drug to the redpill

The shitposting is leaking into real life again.

Topkek

I remember when I first came to Sup Forums. It was like the disabled cousin that no one talked about yet somehow everything on the internet revolved around the content created on here. Never in a hundred years would I have guessed that we would be the in the four front of a presidential election. Where prominent politicians and reporters were tweeting about us and using our memes in real iife. Where Hillary fucking Clinton and Donald Trump not only addressed us but see us as a credible threat/support base.

We are truly living in the highest of times, We will never see anything like this again. Gone are days where the name Sup Forums was about a boogey man hacker sending pizzas to unsuspecting victims on the 6 o'clock news.

The information world will evolve us.

Keep up or die.

>sane
Well if you say so buddy.

But that's just why meme magic is so powerful now. Funk even the us army has a meme warfare manual.

>posting fake huffpo shit when the real thing is just as ridiculous

>We are truly living in the highest of times, We will never see anything like this again.
Boy, you've seen nothing yet.

Just wait when all these old normies have died and only those who grew up with Internet and Sup Forums come to positions of influence

And worse, all the fucking newfags

MEME MAGIC

Lord Kek is still with us.

Reminder: Trump knows.

What we control is the context, not the content.

>we've gone full metal gear solid now
And we're the fucking weapon top kek

pic related

CTR cannot buy collective autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

>madnessofcrowds_joshwolfe.gif
He entertains me. I see no wrong in pretending to like what he says.

fake

Gotta love when the hivemind is in sync

simbly ebic

>I'm pretty sure this election is the definitive proof that the internet has driven humanity insane.

We were always insane