Uh-oh! What will that wacky lovable Randy think of next episode?

Uh-oh! What will that wacky lovable Randy think of next episode?

Perhaps he will turn himself into a...dare I say it...a pickle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHD2VRJvPUU
southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Barack_Obama
southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
southpark.wikia.com/wiki/George_W._Bush
youtube.com/watch?v=dC9AQ6V_Mag
edition.cnn.com/2016/04/10/politics/obama-libya-biggest-mistake/index.html
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/4/17/us-sends-300-troops-to-ukraine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He becomes a farmer, goes to a store to buy something to plant, gets called a city slicker out of his league by farmers outside the store, almost plants Gummi bears, and then grows a successful hybrid plant crop.

Was Randy becoming the pseudo-main character the point when the show jumped the shark?

Haha it would be hilarious if they made fun of the president of the united states again, that would take some real courage.

man i love calling things reddit ahaahhha!!!

Randy get iPad

they've done that lots of times before. I would like them to mock a currently popular celebrity next.

Scott Tenorman was where it jumped the shark

They've made fun of pretty much every president since the show has started. I'm guessing you've only seen the recent seasons, or you're retarded.

Yes.

Show me all the times they made fun of Obama.

Remember the simpler times? Trey Parker wishes he could erase them from existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHD2VRJvPUU

southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Barack_Obama

southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

southpark.wikia.com/wiki/George_W._Bush

There's more than just these but it shows how easy it is to prove you wrong.

>obama is a successful art thief turned successful president
>he joins with the rest of the countries men in pretending sex addiction is a real thing
Wow. Such mockery. You sure proved me wrong.

Randy's Candy and Dandy

>Obama thinks a Wizard Alien is real.

Are you retarded? The point of the episode was that all the men were making shit up to hide the fact they just liked having lots of sex. At no point did they really believe it was a wizard alien.

I assume you missed the part of the episode where a solider points this out so they dress him as a wizard alien and have him shot.

>sharon is taking a piss
>"Sharon..."
>Sharon looks around continuing to take a piss
>"HEY SHARON COME QUICK YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!"
>The ever optimistic Sharon goes to the garage and looks for Randy
>"Sharon you gotta turn me over Sharon"
>Sharon turns over the pickle
>"IM PICKLE RANDY!!!! IVE TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE!!!!!!"

>sharon returns to the bathroom with pickle randy

Remember the South Park Express?

Yes, Randy was best as a side character, not the fucking wacky main character. I want to watch the fucking kids

Randy runs for president as a Democrat and stand in for Bernie Sanders. Only to have his campaign sabotaged by Hillary. Who keeps screaming about it being her turn and the russians.

Randy is literally the best character on the show

i miss little rural town south park. nothing in the town was something that existed in real life.

They didn't once mock his blackness. South Park is shit.

no one really had the stones to make fun of Obama as much as Bush jr or Clinton was made fun of.

The furthest they went was Key and Peele's Obama and his Anger Translator.

unironically this, every Randy episode is kino

Mother. Fucking. Yes.

There was a point where they would use various established adult characters or brand new adult characters for these roles. Then at some point a few years ago they decided to use Randy every fucking time

Remember when Kyle got a pet elephant?

then got it drunk and breed it with a pig. resuling in hybrids that looked like garrison.

calling the police right now
prepare to be jailed pedo

I'm glad they went from Mr. Garrison to Randy as the psuedo adult main character.

I never understood why Trey and Matt liked Garrison so much.

the last episode of south park made fun of liberals so why are there constantly 3 south park threads filled with Sup Forums culture experts crying about it

>I want to watch the fucking kids
have a seat

i remember a sweet crocodile hunter vs frozen caveman fight taking place on top of it

what the fuck would you make fun of obama for? being black? everyone thought he was cool and intelligent. whereas dubya and trump are visibly mentally retarded, incoherent and just plain goofy. but despite all of that souther park NEVER caricaturized Dubya and still havent with Trump. so triggered poltards itt can honestly just kill themselves. youre worse than tumblr because i have to see your incessant bitching on here everyday

>bombing multiple countries
>destabilizing the ME worse than Bush
>deporting more immigrants than any other president in history
>race relations deteriorating to their lowest point in a generation
Take your pick.

Because Sup Forums is filled with hideous virgin 20 somethings desperate to find an identity beyond "weirdo who sits in his room all day", so they cling to Sup Forums as an identity in and of itself, despite being them being cancerous as fuck.

those are political arguments you fucking braindead nigger. obviously south park didnt pick apart bush bailouts not having to be paid back, the wars, the general incompetence, etc. godDAMN you poltards really need to be sterilized before you eventually start raping your mothers

but he was given the noble peace prize for just being the first black president.

>>race relations deteriorating to their lowest point in a generation
lmao yeah remember when obama used to tweet how black people demonstrating their right to protest against their perceieved sense of racial injustice were actually traitors? Man what a tool o wa-
Almost like a black guy being elected really triggered something mouth breathers. how did obama hurt your racial feefees agian? because people chanted he was a nigger at mccain rallies?

>succulent hotdogs

>pointing out that people are too soft on Obama makes me a Sup Forumstard
That and your retarded typing makes it obvious you're just baiting.

This show used to be so much better:

youtube.com/watch?v=dC9AQ6V_Mag

remember when he tweeted that trayvon martin could've been his son?

Thats one thing involving Obama that South Park could have actually made an episode about because it could have actually had a social opinion or commentary. But the other poltards saying obama didnt get picked on enough literally admit they just wanted matt and trey to validate their dipshit political beliefs, despite hilarious posts like being fucking insane. I mean that retard literally said "obama destabilized the middle east more that bush" despite starting no wars, removing nearly all troops from bush's wars, and taking out a shitload of al quaeda. i mean, these guys are delusion psychopaths with 5th grade educations

just look at the difference in response from obama.

>white /r9k/ shoots up a black church, vs black people shooting white cops in texas and louisnana.

Yeah, remember the war Obama started in Uganda? In Pakistan? In Libya? In Ukraine?

t. one of Obama's sons

And guess what, you never heard about these wars because Talk Show Hosts and comedy shows didn't talk about
So... Obama
They talked about the people that critiqued Obama. Tea Party, Kenya movement, so on so forth.

Obama got a free pass for all the shit he did.

oh boy, yeah lets get into cop on black violence i know poltards love that shit. maybe after we can get into some racial realism. (poltards hate black people and are extreme racists so many of their "arguments" must be centered on racism in general)
trayvon was a criminal, and black people commit more crimes. but controlling for variables blacks are still targeted more often for extreme and more violence policing methods with have historically terrorized neighborhoods that included more than just criminals. your argument is niggers are animals. your argument is terrible. there is a middle ground but you cant debate it because youre too stupid. regardless, at the time the nation was very fragile, and black communities do feel fear of police, obama was trying to assuage those fears and promote solidarity and racial healing. trump would have tweeted "lots crime in ghetto travyon criminal SAD". hes a nincompoop with no tact, racial relations have become disastrous under trump, with hillbillies angry about brown people literally running down people in the street. seek help fucknut turbo virgin :)

Obama's problem was the opposite of Bush's; he turned America into a pussy nation.
Everyone shitting their pants over North Korea now, but Iran will be even worse in a decade.

libya was the arab spring that came after iraq fell. the un assisted. you are retarded on that one.

ukraine was russian loyalists fighting the pro western government and loyalists. again, total fucking retard. its unbelievable. where do you even get this insane dogshit from? radios in your teeth?

seriously, what is wrong with you people? are you literally from eastern europe or something?

people have been shitting their pants about north korea and iran for decades. what planet are you people on? seriously, are you all 11 years old? i feel like im taking crazy pills talking to these absolute disasters of human beings. i mean, do you think obama turned trump into the pussy that constantly says iran is the biggest threat in the world, way bigger than saudi arabia?

How to make fun of obama?
Here goes

-His girly jeans
-His girly way of playing basketball
-His girly weight lifting
-Make fun of how michelle wears the pants in the house and obingo was a push over
-Make fun of his degenerate drug using daughter
-make fun of his comment on trevor martin
- make fun of his weak push over girly way of being when talking to other world leaders
- make fun of his conbection to muslims

Etc

>DUDE BLACK PEOPLE LMAO XD
holy shit grow up maybe???

>Obama caused the Arab Spring!
You literally can't make up the shit poltards say lmao

>black communities do feel fear of police
and white communities do feel fear of blacks but that's racism, so is the black communities OK in their fear but whites not?

>Libya was the worst mistake of presidency
edition.cnn.com/2016/04/10/politics/obama-libya-biggest-mistake/index.html
>US sends 300 troops to Ukraine
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/4/17/us-sends-300-troops-to-ukraine.html

Do you know what NAZI means? It means North-Atlantic ZIonism.

Ok so you're an idiot. That makes sense.

Look, Stan! I turned myself into a butterfly! I'm Butterfly Marsh!!!

>Trey Parker marries a nigress
>expecting him to not have leftist views on racial issues

Qaddafi would have won the libyan civil war if not for Obama and nato intervention.

Obama and friends gave cash and weapons to rebels that turned ISIS into an breakaway rebel state.

Obama did thousands of drone strikes across a dozen countries.

intervened in teh Yemen civil war to bail out the Saudis.

sat and did nothing as Russia annexed Crimea and started a proxy war in Ukraine.

sat and did nothing as China stole and built dozens of islands in the south china sea. taking hundreds of square miles of territory from SEAsian nations. During Obama's "pivot to asia". which was supposed to keep china in check.

Is there any character in TV history thats been more flanderised than Randy Marsh?

Ned Flanders
Eric Cartman to the point that he's reverted back into his retarded season 1-3 version only way more annoying.

Did you seriously laugh at this?

>being this wrong

early cartman was a naive spoiled brat who didn't know any better.

Trey married a coalburner. Matt married a nigress.

>what the fuck would you make fun of obama for?
being a emasculated fag no one takes serious

So is nuCartman. He hasn't done anything clever in years.

is nuCartman self aware of what he does wrong and does it anyways ?

>everyone thought he was cool and intelligent

Except for everyone who was old enough to both watch and understand the news.

Holy hell you're clueless

one of the major reasons donald trump gets made fun of is that he gets butthurt, obama is the type of guy to laugh about a video making fun of him

I do t even like South Park but it seems like something they would use as ammunition. It's for 14 year olds and manchilds after all.

good post

>he gets butthurt,

Exactly. And even funnier - his supporter see that as a strength lol.

well there was that one time he approved the sell of weapons to Mexican cartels and a government agent ended up getting killed by them using those weapons

It's something they would have used 10 years ago, but le black people are funny because they're black meme is exclusively used by autistic Sup Forums tards who are programmed by (((nationalists))) to think it's funny because they're """different""" from normal """(((people)))""".

Seems like obama got mad about the whole "mean tweet," Shit and had to throw out a quip about being a president.

>M-Morty God *vomits* isn't real

I remember the poo choo train.

hes married to a fucking tranny, isnt even a US citizen, is a muslim etc

Loads of shit they coulda shoulda woulda

No fly zone above Libya.
But hey, Libya is a modern democracy now!
And if stupid Drumpf didn't win they could've toppled Assad too! Make that country a success as well!

SIMPSONS DID IT

>sat and did nothing as China stole and built dozens of islands in the south china sea. taking hundreds of square miles of territory from SEAsian nations. During Obama's "pivot to asia". which was supposed to keep china in check
Man this is what bothers me the most, my sister was watching goddamn vice and when they showed this I was like "wtf, shouldn't we be trying to stop shit like this?"

Formerly Chuck's Cuck and Duck ?

what's that mean

Scott Tenorman was when the show's balls dropped and it grew a beard.

How he handled Syria, for one

Try to make fun of Obama.

Protip: you can't

Why did they turn him into a meme character?

Adults becoming main characters ruined south park. I don't give a fuck about randy or anything he does.

Yet he is a fan favourite.

*paedo

*seate

Bailing out the big banks
Destroying the Middle East including countries that were perfectly fine even after hte Iraq War
Repeatedly blamed white people every time a black criminal like Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown was shot in self-defense
Said he would protect whistleblowers and then didn't
Ruined the health coverage of millions with Obamacare

Fuck off

And the average south park fan is a 12 year old spastic.

>"Real life politics have become so unbelievably absurd, we decided to take a back seat and focus on other sources of comedy"
>This season

top kek

What happened to pip anyway?