Star Wars - THE LAST JEDI part 2

Don’t ask how but I’ve seen Star Wars The Last Jedi - and will be resuming answering questions. To address something about the last thread, somebody posted a picture of snoke where it says he’s a dark side user - while this may be true there are NO instances in the film where snoke uses the force, and its implied that he can’t. He is moreso obsessed with sith lore, and gets Kylo to use the force whenever he needs to

What is the first word of the opening crawl?

Force Sloth

unless I see spoiler tags I ain't reading shit, dawg

Star

Something along the lines of "The resistance has won its first victory against the heinous FIRST ORDER."

who turns kylo? leia? rey? someone else?

War!

Kylo doesn't necessarily turn, but has moments with both Leia and Rey. Leia asks him to come back to the light to which Kylo tells her it's too late. It's Rey who creates doubt in Kylo's mind about Snoke's final plan, and I'm pretty sure they're setting up a return to the light side for 9

How have you managed to see Star Wars The Last Jedi?

is it a good movie?

I really am not at liberty to say

And yes it is a solid film, idk if you saw the last thread but I talked a bit more about the quality there

what's the twist in the end what everyone talks about?

here's a link to the last thread where i discuss those spoilers and a lot more. there's no big reveal, but there are several little twists throughout the film such as luke being responsible for ben and snoke getting together and destroying the temple

Trade negotiations

Midichlorians!

Snoke is Tarkin.
Its so fucking obvious.

What exactly makes The First Order "Evil"? It seems like The Resistance was pretty much the aggressors the entire time throughout their conflict.

probably because it's an oppressive totalitarian government

Does Hayden voice Anakin?

They didn't do a good job of making them seem like that.

STOP FUCKING LYING
want attention? go out shoot a school and get some bitch

Op is a shitty larper
Confirmed in last thread
Made claims about snoke that have been wrong since before force awakens
Everybody go home

sound advise

The other guys thread was better than yours, his lies were actually convincing.