Storytimes don't survive one night

>Storytimes don't survive one night
>Thread about Wonder Woman's tits up for a week
how do we fix this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well for starters, Sup Forums would actually need to read comics

You expected Wondy's tits to just go away?

By storytiming on /r9k/

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

fpbp

I wish people would talk more in storytimes

It doesn't fucking matter

all these threads will 404 sooner or later

Woner Woman's tits are literally the only interesting trait she has.

I've been storytiming for weeks and I've managed to at least have threads survive the night. It helps when you do more than just post images. Pose questions, offer criticisms witticisms if you can. Dissect and elaborate. Sup Forums is actually great at that.

Same.

I think its rude to interrupt the storytime so I dont often post

Stories come and go.

Tits are eternal.

>I've been storytiming for weeks and I've managed to at least have threads survive the night.
Posting for a Diffrent IP also helps with bumping

It's only considered poor form to post images during a storytime.

Those days are over. We need a solution that doesn't involve Sup Forums reading comics because that's never going to happen in [current year].

That's the literal opposite of what storytimers want. The lack of anyone talking is why I stopped storytiming as much because then it's just an image dump and that's lame. We storytime to foster discussion otherwise it's just a lonely thread.

Talking is the whole point of the thread. The comic is just there to foster the discussion. Comment! Talk about what you like, don't like, just fucking post. The storytimers will appreciate it.

well don't think that because as long as you're not posting pics until the storytime is over, it's fine to comment

LOL Damn straight it does! It's always weird to see which one's need the bump or which one's don't. Normally just one bump is needed because the thread IS usually that interesting, it just that it slipped by most Sup Forumsmrades slighly perusing the catalog.

Nah, when I storytime I feel the opposite. I want to know people are reading and I'm not just posting into the void

The lack of comments and discussion in most storytimes is why I don't really do them anymore

Get rid of all the not-comic/not-cartoon threads or split Sup Forums and ban anybody who makes threads that belong on other boards.

But that's not going to happen, Sup Forums is a popular board and therefore the ads are making a good amount of money for the sneaky nip running the site.

>Sup Forums is a popular board
what, Sup Forums is fucking slow

More often than not I don't even notice a storytime until it's pretty far in, if not already done, so it just ends up being a constant game of catch-up. I don't know how people can manage it with regular discussion threads but I feel weird replying to a post that was made hours ago, especially if all I would be doing is commenting on a page of the comic like some sort of moronic MST3K wannabe.

Compared to Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums it is but it's more active than most boards on this site.

It's quicker than most of the other boards actually. It's just that everybody is posting garbage.

some days it goes fucking fast for no apparent reason

This is Sup Forums. No one expects a post smarter than "I like that drawing for reason"

How about you stop storytiming shit comics you dumbfuck?
Of course WW's tits are more important than fucking Smallville.

>I feel weird replying to a post that was made hours ago
The worst you could do by replying to an old post is bump the thread and possibly incite more discussion or reading.

>I like that drawing because it make my penis go big
Fixed

Good fucking luck.

We have too much storytime threads and not enough Wonder Woman tits threads

Gas waifufags

It's always strange to go to the slow boards and not get a response in at least five minutes.

Putting "storytime" in the thread title is helpful. My filters are set to put that at the top of the catalog, I can't be the only one.

You have to negotiate, man.

Post storytimes that have Wonder Woman's tits in them. Problem solved.

>Kill Sup Forums.

It's a necessary sacrifice.

>>Storytimes don't survive one night
False.

>Storytimes don't survive one night
>Thread about Wonder Woman's tits up for a week
>how do we fix this

You would have to remove all of the 18-28 virgin white males from Sup Forums

This would take away about 94% of the people that post on Sup Forums

My main boards aside from Sup Forums are /toy/ and /wsg/ and recently /vip/ so a board being slow doesn't bother me.

Seriously I've story timed entire comics without a single comment
Reading is hard I guess

Sup Forums can be saved... but first it must be destroyed.

Rebuilt from the ashes.
Rising like a phoenix.

Nobody really wants to discuss anything here unless it's about waifushit/shipshit, fanservice, creator-drama, or SJW stuff. I stay far away from cartoon threads so idk what the fuck they do, but from the thread titles they seem even worse.

Maybe if WW comics were better we'd have more to talk about than her tits.

An user posed the idea of having a random Storytime General thread wherein anons would storytime single issues one after another. It never got any momentum though, but I really liked the idea.

Than happen before, it got worse.

Well for some reason a large number of Sup Forums refuses to post while storytimes are in progress.
Like off topic storytimes on Sup Forums generate more and better discussion than Sup Forums storytimes.

Congrats, you are literally the cancer killing storytimes. Well after Hiro's money grubbing increased post limit.

Sup Forums is like the top 10 fastest and biggest boards. What are you smoking?

mods need to move all Sup Forums threads to tv, for starters

no live action anything. that's why all this company wars shit ramped up in the first place

>mods need to move all Sup Forums threads to tv, for starters
And toonami anime threads to Sup Forums. And video game threads to Sup Forums. And drawthreads to /i/ like Sup Forums did.

We should storytime at specifia time

>And drawthreads to /i/ like Sup Forums did.
That sounds like a bad idea user.

>And drawthreads to /i/ like Sup Forums did.
There's two waifu drawthreads up on Sup Forums right now.

Sup Forums recently had a huge purge of generals and I thought the drawthread was one to go. Guess they may have convinced them to stay. They were getting deleted for a while though.

>Sup Forums recently had a huge purge of generals
This is honestly what Sup Forums needs.
The 24 hour spam threads that operate right now as "generals" are not healthy for anyone involved.

The Sup Forums purging made quite a few people unhappy. The djt for learning Japanese got booted to Sup Forums, jojo began spilling everywhere. I could have sworn draw and buy threads got the axe, but they seem back. It was a crazy bit of time. Looks like things settled down for now and mostly back to the usual.

Anyways, if you want to have a big purge here like the people on Sup Forums managed, then go to and post endless about what you want gone. Be autistically dedicated and have threads up there at all times for a month or so.

From what I've gleaned about Sup Forums's buy threads is that they deal heavily in waifu statues. And those types of figurines aren't allowed on /toy/ So Sup Forums is stuck with them/

It's not a terrible idea. You just need places to kick the autism.
Why didn't djt just go to /jp/?

Fpbp, no one here wants to share in reading comics unless they're doing so ironically (see: Marville, Unfunnies, Trouble, Girls, seasonal Serenity threads, etc).

It's all Sup Forumsbait and shitposts now. I do appreciate anons who try, though.

This.
Where we all take turns posting one-shots or something? That would be an actually good general. However I think that may serve to make less storytime threads not more.
Purging always makes people unhappy. But they are often for the greater good.

i like those seasonal storytimes

The fact that there is consistently a shelf thread shows that people do collect comic books here.
The suggestion that the live action shit needs to get sent to is probably the best one. A solid chunk of Sup Forums is set photos and non-news about movie production.

>A solid chunk of Sup Forums is set photos and non-news about movie production.
More importantly than that would be the removal of all of the studio company wars.
I can handle the comic sides because at the end of the day, they're generally harmless. But fuck the MCU/DCU stuff is just brain-draining.

Then go to and make thread after thread saying move movies to Sup Forums until they listen.

Have you ever considered that no one cares about the comic you storytimed? I remember the Akira threads were wildly popular.