Well?

Well?

It Just Works

>Todd Howard
>Created TES
At least try to b8 properly

Todd "the god"

Harry Potter, seriously? Why is that there? Because you thought you had to have a woman or because you couldn't think of a sixth?

Tolkien.

GRRM, JKR and Howard all largely copied and or used content from LotR to do theirs. Lucas work wasn't ACTUALLY that great. It only became so when it was built on by dozens of other people who ended up stealing stuff from everything from Dune to 40k, which is hilarious in itself. Star Trek, sadly, was too utopian.

>all white
what did biology mean by this?

Only one of these universes have a stable tax policy.

Elder Scrolls is incredibly derivative of Tolkien. It's just another High Fantasy D&D world.

>Todd
>Wrote the lore for elder scrolls
He wishes

Lord of the Rings>Star Wars>Star Trek>Harry Potter>Elder Scrolls>Game of Thrones

Objectively correct by all acceptable metrics.

based Todd

LotR > TES Morrowind > Star Trek > ASOIAF > Star Wars > Post-Morrowind TES > Harry Potter

Is the REAL objective ranking

Star Wars is the greatest but George didn't create it single-handedly, so the award should go to Tolkien.

ayylmao
Have you even read any Elder Scrolls lore, or do you just see elves and orcs and think "dis mus be Tolkien shit"?

God

>Marvel Cinematic Universe
I win.

>game of thrones is a universe
fucking normies
also LoTR>Star Trek>ASOIAF>Star Wars>Harry Potter>TES

What makes the rest of those a 'universe' but not asoiaf?

THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES, THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES, THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES, THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES, THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES, THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES, THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES, THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES,

AAAAAAAAAAAH THE BAIT IS TOO STRONG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think he's referring to the fact that only the first book, and show are named "Game of Thrones", and in fact the universe and book series should be referred to as "A Song of Ice and Fire", ASOIAF

Buy my game.

ok i'll buy your game, todd

skyrim 2017?

God

ahahahahah 5'7
fuck off toddler

(Strength 10) Wanna say that again, faggot?

>who created the greatest universe?
God and Jesus did.

>and Jesus
I see you have a desire to get cast down into the fires of hell.

(Dexterity 10) [Teleport behind him]

the big guy himself

Best thing about star wars is the old republic shit and George had nothing to do with that I think.

Lucas' Star Wars is very bare bones. The EU, that he isn't responsible for, is a clusterfuck.
Never cared about Star Trek.
Todd doesn't do anything but lie and shitpost on Sup Forums. He's not responsible for any part of the story or setting of TES games.
Tolkein single-handedly created a legendarium that is more detailed and expansive than the mythological and legendary tradition of some real cultures, to include multiple functioning languages. There isn't anyone that can compare to him.
Harry Potter is fucking garbage.
Game of Thrones is mediocre, but George has definitely done better than anyone else on this list (bar Tolkein obviously, whose work is incomparable).

Todd didn't create Elder Scrolls lol

5'7 is incredibly generous.

Zack Snyder: DCEU.

Hark, mortals. I have awoken.

He whosoever cannot produce receipt of his purchase of Fallout 4 will pay a price most dear.

>take image
>replace someone with stretched image of todd
>use different font
>people still take the bait
this is why people from other boards come here to shitpost

>tolkien lumped in with those disgusting plebs

I bought Fallout 4, but I lost BOTH my receipt and the copy of the game.
Am I good?

T-Todd i-i-i bought from s-s-team..

>todd lumped in with those disgusting plebs

wow that's just sad

>No Kirkbride

Unironically JRR Tolkin is the only real choice
Though I like Herbert's Dune more

(Not putting Stan Lee on the list to trigger Kirby Kids)

Throw in Dan Harmon in there and we'll talk

>Todd doesn't do anything but lie and shitpost on Sup Forums. He's not responsible for any part of the story or setting of TES games
He's the director.