Chan Culture

What is up with this chan phenomena? Adult Childs sitting in front of their computer, posting sociopathic one-upmanship every day? How does it make you feel when you manage to point out the previous posters strawman, does it make you feel good?

Do you consider yourself an adult, a grown up and mature person when doing things like this?

>he thinks everybody sits on here all day
granted, it's the majority, but still

>OP typed his post frantically as Commissar Needledick stood behind him, breathing angrily and threatening to revoke his gas mask privileges for the commute home through Beijing's apocalyptic Blade Runner pollution
>his filthy Communist masters are terrified of Trump making good on his campaign promises and cratering their Pokemtin Village of an economy, so they make the fifty-cent brigade shitpost until their fingers bleed
>but it still isn't working
>I know, we'll take a page out of Comrade Clinton's playbook and insult the average people, that always goes well
Tienanmen Square happened, Taiwan is not China, your claims in the SCS are invalid, and if you try to prove otherwise the US Navy is going to stuff your asshole so full of tomahawks your mouth will be filled with guidance systems.

idk man i com here for the dank meems

I think many people does, certainly not all, but there is many "old-fags" here.

Wanting to belong to a community of sociopaths, spewing "memes" as their form of culture. Are you proud of yourself?

Go make my cell phone, Wang.

tl;dr
Also Canada is full

>sitting

niggah I'm laying down on muh tablet

Inb4 tablet

Ad Hominem, how sophisticated.

prove you are in china and not a proxybrony.

I come here to wind down after working/eating/exercising for the day. I should probably read more but at least pol is better than TV with its occasional good piece of content.

hey, as long as nobody outside of my close friends knows, i'm okay with that. i think it's funny as fuck in fact

What is up withthis Chineseculture? Executing 1000s of people every year, so wacky!

Do you consider yourself a decent human being by participating in that kind of society?

Honestly, do you think you are anonymous?

Reading is better than the instant gratification you get when someone reply to your bullshit.

I don't know exactly what many of the experts mean when they say "information based economy" but the chan culture I believe you are referring to is a precursor to the aforementioned economy's entertainment/news industries imho.
The disdain you have for chan culture norms (I may be misusing norms) is due to most societies placing negative value in this culture's norms.
You should also try to to hide your b8 threads better.

sage goes in all fields

in spite of all the spelling mistakes, this post is so lulzy, 10/10

I think you have misunderstood. Many would say that the norms presented here are very dogmatic.

i love chinese people and chinese culture, but yes i am going to point out the strawman of a chinese guy calling others "adult children." you are literally a nation of netizens, go to any 网吧 in any city at 6 AM and it will be jampacked with 屌丝. i don't really know what you're trying to do with this post.

Sup Forums is what happens when a group of bored intelligent people that specialize in subversive tactics get together and find a common enemy.
We then become an international brotherhood destine to save the world from the perils of degeneracy and those whom support said degeneracy.

But you opened with nothing but ad Homs, hypocrite

You're absolutely right comrade. I will return to the rice fields immediately and perform my duties as a productive member of society for the benefit of the ruling class whom are my betters in every way. I live to serve. My life is yours.

GET IN HERE Sup Forums
THEY ARE GOING DOWN

→ → →

HELP U.S.
HELP U.S. SAVE HUMANITY

Must be an error in its programming. Happens, it's a chink model after all.

Firstly, its the opening statement and not a reply, and secondly all i said is just facts and questions.

I've found taking with people to be highly effective when learning. Say you're reading some Plato and have your own interpretation but then speak to someone about it and they give you some more context it might change your interpretation. Some people might argue this is bad because you should find your own meaning in things but rigidity is absolutely shit to me.