Did Ellis kill Bill Hayden because the circus ordered him to or because he wanted to silence him from revealing he knew...

Did Ellis kill Bill Hayden because the circus ordered him to or because he wanted to silence him from revealing he knew all along he was the mole?

None of those reasons, Are you dense?
Prideaux was clearly in an homosexual relationship with Bill. Bill basically betrayed him which leads to him being caught by the ruskies, tortured and his whole net of operatives killed.
What I'm not sure is if Smiley passed the info on where Hayden was being held.

Nothing you say explains why he himself killed him. He already knew Bill was the double agent, because he warned him before the Hungary mission, so is the reason he killed him to protect himself, or was it because they merely wanted him dead now?

>What I'm not sure is if Smiley passed the info on where Hayden was being held.

Which would indicate that Circus wanted him dead since smiley was now control. How else would Ellis know? And why would they get Ellis to do it? Ellis was supposedly out now and told to live out of sight, and why would smiley want bill Hayden dead?

oo la mer

>why would smiley want bill Hayden dead
he cucked him because Karla ordered him to do it

when are we getting a sequel to this masterpiece

He didn't warn him before the Hungary mission, in fact he got cucked in the Hungary mission because he talked to Bill about it.
Jim acknowledged hindsight 20/20 that bill was the mole.

>steals his lighter
>steals his wife
>steals his agent

Smiley got cycled hard by Carla

Do you think bane was pissed after he found out smiley used him and irina was dead?

I never implied Smiley wanted him dead, but maybe he passed the info to Jim as a thank you, expecting both outcomes were possible.

He did though, smiley even said he did and was like "he knew all along"

I enjoyed this film but I don't remember a single thing about it

never

Mercy. Vegeance too, but mercy above all.

Any movie without explosions and car chases is too complex for brainlet Ameriturds to follow

a

Reminder that Smiley was never a good guy

We're not so very different you and I

the tv series was superior

Its mostly just really solid performances between two characters and all the clues are just sprinkled about and the movie doesn't hold your hand about them so the whole thing is just really low-key and at first glance not a lot really happens on screen.

It was control idea to send the commie girl tho. And I don't think he expected the german dude to off her like that

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm pretty sure in the book she gets torn apart by Soviet machine guns when she tries to run over to West Berlin

Don't forget sci-fi elements.

can't even remember anything of this movie other than that I didn't like it much

Thanks for your input Annabelle

What is this? Kingsman 2? Peña is Based