'Clinton walks back 'deplorables' comment: I 'regret' using the term to describe 'half' of Trump's supporters.'

'Clinton walks back 'deplorables' comment: I 'regret' using the term to describe 'half' of Trump's supporters.'

Will you accept this apology Sup Forums?

www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-basket-deplorables-227988

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime/
wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798
immigrationimpact.com/2015/07/08/immigrants-are-less-likely-to-be-criminals-than-the-native-born/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She didn't walk it back liar she just clarified it

tell me more

Did she not know she was being filmed?

I believe her when she says that she regrets saying "half"

Post you smug faces Sup Forums

*your

>The American People
>A Basket of Deplorables

thank your for correcting the record

What apology?

the one she supposedly made lmao

>this apology
I'll add it to the list of "things Hillary flip flopped about in her career"

How could you even honestly apology after this? What she said was no accident. Sure, maybe you're not supposed to say such a thing in public, but once that's done... you can't apology.

All she can do is say sorry that she's so fucking retarded. Again. And that she has a lot of valuable experience, still. :^ )
But an apology? Not gonna work.

In all fairness Trump has plenty of even more 'shocking' things that offended a huuuge portion of the population. But Hillary is supposed to be the (((sensible))) candidate

>feeling offended because muuhhh feeeelss
>actually insulting someone, and mean it
note the difference.
Plus, Trump seems to know what kind of people are likely to be eligible to vote in the first place, unlike that old hag...

I mean he literally called all Mexican immigrants rapists.
(some might be nice ppl)
pls

>I mean he literally called all Mexican immigrants rapists.
No he did not. He referred to *illegal* immigrants/mexicans. And yes, chances are that illegals are more likely to be criminal (other than...) than legal dudes. Come on. It's not that hard, Kevin.

Also illegal immigrants can't vote. You did catch this, right?

Nah, I am highly offended she is calling regular americans "deplorable".

It will never gain traction due to all the crazy in this election.

>'Clinton walks back 'deplorables' comment: I 'regret' using the term to describe 'half' of Trump's supporters.'

She's literally just saying that the word "half" might be overstating things. That's it.

It'll be funny if she later says, "Maybe 40% and not half".

>chances are that illegals are more likely to be criminal
Except all the statistics prove this to be false

Thanks for the correcting the non-existing (((statistics))) Ahmed.

She should have said Despicables

>In all fairness Trump has plenty of even more 'shocking' things that offended a huuuge portion of the population. But Hillary is supposed to be the (((sensible))) candidate

I think she looks weak for walking it back. She needs to stand up to all the babies on the left who keep going through everything she says and does with a white glove.

Her problem is that her base is weak and critical.

Well people who are dying of vascular dementia often say a lot of stupid shit

But no, I don't accept her apology

How cringe worthy

If they have nothing to hide, why are they coming illegally?
It's a bit rich for a german retard to make such a claim, while your shitty cunt is being raped by millions of mudslimes in exchange for cheap labour and destroying national identity.

>women
Sexist much?

>But no, I don't accept her apology
She did not apology. Because she can't.
She does regret (her own stupidity) however.

illegal immigrants by definition are criminals. They broke the immigration laws of the country they illegally entered.

except that's not true dipshit. Liberals always trot out statistics about IMMIGRANTS being less likely to be criminals, not ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Then they act like they proved something.

Trump is dummy-phobic? wtf i hate him now!

>have nothing to hide
Because it's not that easy to get a working visa in the US. The people want to work and earn money as much as they can.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime/

wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798

immigrationimpact.com/2015/07/08/immigrants-are-less-likely-to-be-criminals-than-the-native-born/

Hey guyz im ilegal and i dindu nuffin

Do you know what would happen if i as a white man illegally entered the USA to find work? I would be banned for the rest of my life to cross into the US. It's a grossly racist policy to exploit the poor of mexico. You piece of shit leftists are disgusting. You'd rather the entire planet be enslaved by corporations then force the system to change and adapt to be more just and fair.

Dump your reaction folder

>You'd rather the entire planet be enslaved by corporations then force the system to change and adapt to be more just and fair.
The word you're looking for is right-wing. Literally the opposite of leftists.

No. Facist mods will fucking ban me again.

This lady is for turning

The mods aren't fascist, they're alt-right

oh

It's only leftists and globalists calling for the continuation of the policies, The right is calling for the end of this shitty system. Why are you a lying? No more doublespeak you merkel-shill cuckstrap.

UUUUHHHHHHH...

GET IN HERE Sup Forums

THEY ARE GOING DOWN

Corporate whores infiltrated the left like they had previously infiltrated the right, retardwd kraut

>Immigrants
KEK
>Illegal she means

>It's only leftists and globalists calling for the continuation of the policies,
>leftist is same as globalist
Looks like Sup Forums has got the whole political dynamic wrong.
But thats probably how th special interests like it.

I've got binders of deplorables.

The EC gives votes out based on citizenship.

Texas has more voters than CA, but CA gets more EC votes because they have more """citizens""".

Well, that's just fucking retarded.

she was referring to Sup Forums.
Sup Forums obliterated by based Hilldog

What are you talking about? I differentiated leftists and globalists for a reason. The New Right is not globalist. Also Hitler wasn't a bad guy, atleast he loved his country unlike yourself.

>Latinos

I don't support that cunt

he's German, he already hates himself. go easy on him kek.

(((globalists))) use leftists as tool to break down functioning societies so they can take control over them.

"The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small rootless international clique that is turning against each other that does not want them to have peace. It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil which they have grown up who feel at home everywhere. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements, because they conduct their business everywhere the the people cannot follow them."

How do you even get statistics when illegals aren't accounted for? My government don't know how many are in the country, they estimate it's about 1 million, it could be higher or lower. When a random African man attacks a woman in the street and he gets away because the police have no fucking idea who he is, yet he's here, in London. how do you know he's here legally?

Currently the US government allows illegals to stay in the country, get medicare and even get a drivers license. In exchange they work for 20 bucks a day. It's totally fucked.

This. She's only saying sorry because she got caught

How is that an apology? It's like saying, "Sorry I called you colored, I really meant to say you're A Subhuman Nigger Ape"

It wasn't an apology, it was an "I'm sorry YOU got offended" -response.

Is the file name a nod to blade runner?

no, it was one of those $250,000/plate dinners

wew lad

She just can't stop digging herself into a hole, now can she?

In Houston you have to pay undocumented workers $60 a day

>Will you accept this apology Sup Forums?

Does the left ever accept apologies?

really shows what she herself thinks of those people

Wow speaking for other people. You aren't my voice you white cunt