So for all of you American white nationalists, I have a question: what do we do with our black population...

So for all of you American white nationalists, I have a question: what do we do with our black population? Do we deport them all back to Africa? Remember America is their nation too, even if a part of the black people will say it wasn't by choice. We couldn't deport them to Africa, they're not Africans and a true nationalist would respect any people to stay with their nation. Do we put them on some kind of reservations like we did to the natives? Do we release a part of our territory and put all of our black people there (Nigger Republic or something idk)? Would it even be worth the time money and resources (lets not even mention the toll on our workforce it would be).

I don't like black culture or the majority of the black community, but honestly I think it would be easier if we just bear with them and hope they one day evolve to civilized folk.

Plenty of trees need decorations.

>wa wa wa black black black

I swear some of you fuck cunts have nigger on the brain.

Let me tell you a little secret. SPICS are growing rapidly while nigs are pretty much stagnant. Also there are more spics in IS then blacks

>America is their nation too
Stopped reading right their

In US****

>We couldn't deport them to Africa, they're not Africans and a true nationalist would respect any people to stay with their nation.

You're pretty stupid, aren't you?

>what do we do with our black population
give them some of your land so they can have a country to them self, like we did in Northern Ireland.... theres a reason ireland support palistine

You don't understand what's happening to this board. These threads are made to make it seem like the actual users are making them. It's for the visitors. 4chins it first to go. Look how retarded to OP is.

Damn

We pack them all into one or two states. Have drones sentry the perimeter 24/7. Let them survive on their own taxes. Still allow them to vote and work in states surrounding this nigtopia.

Keep in mind, these states and the surrounding states will have the best sports teams in the nation outside of hockey and perhaps baseball. Though it would be cool to watch and all white football team crush an all black one.

Anyone who opposes will not be sent to Africa. Instead, they will be allowed to illegally enter Mexico to start a new life there.

Problem solved

this. fucking shills sliding actual news

No affirmative action, no welfare, they chimp out, jail, execute as needed.

Trolling aside, bring back manufacturing and restore the black family unit. Trump will fix the black family after over 50 years of rot under the Democrats.

we invest in education and turn them into working members of society. Give them jobs, not welfare checks and food stamps. Give them back some goddamn self respect so they can turn out like Ben Carson.

Deport them to the multicultural countries in Europe who would clamor for the opportunity.

We don't really need to do anything. With abortion, strong anti crime measures, and cutting of federal aid, the black population will decline rapidly.

There is a reason right now the percentage of black population isn't really increasing.

Exactly.

Hey OP, what's your method of rounding them up? You think you'll herd them like cattle? You think they'll bend over backwards for you? Kek good luck.

Oh and have a SAGE

getoutheWa

1. Get rid of any civil rights/slave remembrance monument like black history month.
2. Re establish nuclear family.
3. Pull out welfare from inner cities
4. Take that welfare and invest it in housing projects for suburbs
5. ???
6. Profit

fpbp

Heres what we do.

Enforce ZERO tolerance laws in black communities.
Excessive sentences for drug related offenses misdemeanor crimes.
Deploy additional police in the worst areas.
Build police ststions dead ce ter in the worst areas.
Stop and frisk.

Invest in education.
Pump smart BILLIONS into these schools in bad areas. Form a balanced unbiased bipsrtisan committee to oversee the funding.

Instrict zero tolerance type laws for children atending these newly funded schools. Have consequences for parents who fail to get their children in class. 1 day a month excused absence. Jail time after that.

Bring back physical punishment in these inner city schools.

Legalize all form of abortion in the black community.
Educate the youth on safe responsible sex
Mailman delivers free birth control to problem areas weekly.

*controversial*
Temporarily Ban guns in problem ststes with the top 25 highest rstes of black crime. Make the punishment LIFE in prison. See how many hillbillies resist then.

Capital punishment for serious crimes.
Public executions for the most heinous
Invest billions in law enforcment dealing with gangs
CCTV

Castration for males who cannot afford their child support checks.

Defund government handout programs.
Mandatory employment for young men and women not in school.
Make employment much easier in problem areas. Lower the bar.

Ban rap music.

Slowly eat away at the toxic nigger thug culture and i wager that african americans could act judt as civilized as the rest of america.

They arent savage beasts. They are human, as we are. The issue is culture and los impulse control/genetics.

All of which can be held in check but these nigger hives MUST been cleaned up. It wont be easy but its possible to go in there and eradicate the virus

I dont want to deport black people. I doubt anyone actually does, they are just spouting memes. Just dont expect me to give a shit about them killing eachother everyday and then trying to blame it on me because "you dont listen". Im over that shit, save it.

Exactly what this is. Shills painting us as alt-right for the newfags. Saged

Finish the job and ship them to Tunisia

Easy. Selective breeding of fetuses for good traits. A few generations and blacks will have most of the "nigger" behaviors gone.

Decimation is the key, forget not the tried and proven traditional ways as the Romans demonstrated. First, all thugs are rounded up and summarily executed in public and broadcast on every station in the US. Go ahead and split hairs here, we all know what the thugs sound like when they attempt communication. It will be easy to find them.

Next, the rest that aren't so apparent are gathered and lined up and sorted into groups of 10. Lots are drawn and one loser from that group is the one executed regardless of sex or age. This would also include the coalburners that cast their lots with the niggers and the mongrel mixed breed mutts.

It will become apparent that the more they as a group refuse to integrate into a superior culture and society, the chance at being executed will forever loom. Niggers will die out as the risk of their taint for death isolates them and they find it impossible to act human when they aren't. However, this at least gives some chimps a chance to show how well trained they can become.

No such thing as a White nationalist, because "White" isn't a nation. Only dumb Americans trying to rationalize their racism use that term.

Harsh as fuck but... kek

get rid of welfare, reintroduce segregation, get some rapper to make abortions seem cool. And if we can, literally pay them to move back to Africa

Black culture is Degen just like white cultuer is Degen now. Look at jazz, early rock n' roll where white kids and black kids came together and created Modern american culture, and were happy. The great society project tore us apart. The answer is increased religiosity and conservative values to provide a solid founation for black culture to have a renaisance, rather than the current BLM hate peddlers and Democrat politicians allowing them to blame others for all of their problems

>>>/reddit/

Give them California

We enforce the laws we have, remove Marxism from our schools and revitalize American culture with the atomic family.

The population must be repatiotized, and American values must be passed onto the next generation.

The current SJW Generation is a memetic curse, like Marxism and BLM superiority and lawlessness. Those cursed social memetics must pass their course and come full circle or be wiped out.

Thunderdome between natives and niggers, tribal weapons only, winner gets all the gibsmedat

Bring back slavery. All niggers including king nigger report to the plantations asap. Also cut the balls off. Niggers were never part of the plan anyway. That is unfortunately part of nationalism as well - purge the invaders from your own sacred grounds.

Not part of that watered down bullshit thank you.

start developing their areas and give them local jobs.

seriously, start investing in black businesses. you would start to see a drop in black crime

Showers and ovens.

Give them a few southern states, well for those that survive the race war.

exterminate them world wide and keep a few thousands alive in our zoos.

/thread

The only realistic solution is to get African countries to agree to accept them and then offer them all tickets back to Africa (by plane so it won't seem like the triangle trade again). All of these people will be given a certain number of years worth of welfare payouts in exchange for emigrating and renouncing their US citizenship. To make this most effective we should cut down the circumstances that allow you to get welfare in this country so the poor ones will have to follow the gibs, this would all be done in the name of reparations for slavery.

This would get rid of all the poor ones and the annoying WE WUZ types who are always talking about African civilization. We'll decide what to do with how ever may of them are left, they'll probably be tameable and could be peacefully incorporated into our society.

Send them all to Germany. It's only fair.

>t. half breed

I think we're fucked actually.

I don't support killing a group of people on the basis of their being *on average* assholes

If you left pet of the country to them and gathered whites elsewhere their part would turn to shit right away and they'd all sneak back into your part right away for food and water.

Deporting them to Africa makes sense in a lot of ways but Africa is such garbage that they'd start dying off almost immediately or be genocided by some local big man who took the new immigrants for a threat to his tribe.

Really, I think we're fucked.

Best plan - invent flux capacitor and go back in time to murder asshole white elites who fucked all the rest of us and the countries future over so they could get cheaper labor...

Hey something sounds strangely familiar about that situation

>Get blacks to evolve even more physically
Kek, great idea

See, you don't have a better solution either. Niggerzoos it is.

Do you genuinely think you could sleep soundly at night after lynching an innocent man?

Who said I was an American white nationalist?

I'm an American nationalist. That being said, niggers need to behave themselves, just look at the population numbers and the crime stats. And don't go crying about "muh poverty" because that's a load of horse shit and the stats for whites who are in poverty prove so.

/fuckoff

Institute libertarian policies and let them starve : ^ )

Pay the ones who want to go back, to go back. Didn't the US lease a chunk of Liberia for this very purpose.

Just raise a "new America" bond to pay for it all. Fuck I'll buy some of it and I'm not even in America.

If a nigger fertilizes a tree because nobody thinks to bury it, is America Made Great Again?

Sterilize criminals, soon the population will be less criminally inclined.

Also slavery as punishment for a crime is expressly constitutionally permitted.

>pay them to go back
Why are you so weak? A bullet is so much cheaper.

Kill them.

Deport/genocide them. If they live and reproduce many more will suffer in the future. If we live with them they will outnumber us sooner or later.

Give them jobs and if they won't take them socialize the difference from tax funds and build them houses for free. Also, give them credit cards with some money so they can feed their kids and maybe purchase a legal TV and stimulate the economy so they don't break into white houses. We could also force colleges to enroll a certain percentage of colored people and subsidize their tuition. Then we can also pay for their public transport so they don't get disenfranchised and can get jobs.

>Still Jews in Germany

I'll take advice from people who haven't failed at genocide, Hans.

What genocide? We have yet to start one.

What the hell is going on in this photo?

they can get the south

>innocent man

Eugenics

That's the fattest dick I've ever seen...!

Why are you so ignorant of black culture, leaf? This is a daily occurrence in the average negro home. Don't be a racist.

Blacks are fine, they have just been raised to be victims. We need to smash that BS so they can better and live with us.

>So for all of you American white nationalists, I have a question: what do we do with our black population?
End welfare. It'll sort itself. The survivors will be intelligent and worth keeping.

>Intelligent

Not really. Their average IQ will still be around 85 if not even lower.

Holy shit, he ain't joking. That's a proper dindu dong if I ever saw one...

>Not really. Their average IQ will still be around 85 if not even lower.

Not if the sub 100 population is culled frequently.

When rape is the primary means of reproduction, giant dicks are selected.

Nigger sodomizing another nigger in some strange jungle bunny ritual. Even the nigs in the US are very gay on the down low. They call it hanging with the boys. And the pants sagging originate from prison as a way to mark who was available.

The better question is what do we do with the good blacks and the good half blacks that share in our hatred of niggers? The ones that simply want to be a part of the Anglo sphere.

faggot

you close up a big area around this area here

and you make it a new colony and thats where the blacks live, its still a part of the united states

the states will be a negative burden on the tax payer but with the economic benefit of not having blacks in the rest of the country it doesnt matter

>When rape is the primary means of reproduction, giant dicks are selected.
wut

No, lets deport them all to Canada, so then theyz be free. Underground railroad should never have stopped.

>restore the black family unit

This is one of the biggest factors to the rising nigger problem, black murder rate was steadily declining up until Johnson's policies in the 60s. They also had high marriage rates that were close to white marriage rates.

This lads.

t. Southern white that is ok with moving to the niggerfree north

WHEN NIGGERS RAPE AND MAKE DINDU BABIES THE SIZE OF THE DICK MATTERS BECAUSE THE NEGRO SPERM WILL START FARTHER UP THE NEGRESS CUNT AND BEAT THE SPERM OF THE OTHER RAPISTS.

But that would select for longer, not girthier, penises.

/thread

Like a baby

no dummy.
if you are a white nationalist, you carve out a chunk of land by negotiating with other peoples and you declare *that* your white nation
you can even have that 14% black man running it, it really doesn't matter.
you then have yourself a little aparthied state with some kind of legitimacy, you can trade with other nations,whatever.