Tfw my sister literally thought this show was called "The it crowd"

>tfw my sister literally thought this show was called "The it crowd"

Why are women so fucking moronic?

Other urls found in this thread:

theitcrowd.wikia.com/wiki/The_IT_Crowd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But it is called "the it crowd"

I've never been sure how to pronounce it.
Obviously they're IT guys, but the obvious play on the phrase "the it crowd" leaves me stuck on the cusp.
I'm american so I've never seen this advertised anywhere and only talked about online.

Pics of ur sister

I mean, even in Britain people have this problem. There isn't much in the way of press, at least not press that mentions the name of the show. Just isn't something we put on a pedal stool.

>Either way works, although originally I thought of it as 'The It crowd' (as in "it is over there"), as it was a pun on both 'The It Crowd' and 'The In Crowd', two groups that my guys certainly don't belong to. I'm also completely happy with people saying 'The I.T. Crowd'.

>pedal stool

My sides

I see what you did there and I like it.

I'm stealing this

Why is Jen so sexy?

>a fire, at a sea parks
quick lads, what was your favorite episode?

Because she is normal looking and therefore potentially within your reach.

>Leg Disabled
That whole episode is comedy gold.

Do you like cradle of filth?

I think it's this combined with the great legs, skirt suits and heels.

your sister is smarter than you

I remember when it was in syndication (and new actually) the lady who reads out the program name in the bumpers said "it Crowd" too.

It's I.T. Crowd.

>he extrapolates from a single instance to an entire group

back to school plebtard.
what are you.. 13?

This show is unwatchable when compared to any modern comedy. I read reviews back in the day about how it was good and people with nostalgia goggles on still recommend it, but coming in fresh its just god awful and corny

SHOES!

Because she kind of looks like a man.
Joking aside, there's something about that slightly manly voice she sometimes does that's really sexy.

>Richard Ayoade got a BAFTA for this
I mean, he's a really talented director and comedian, but a terrible actor, which he even admits to.
He deserves a lot of BAFTAs but not one for best sitcom actor.

>the german version of the show copied this scene exactly, but with the fire extinguisher saying: "made in germany"
Why can't Germans into comedy?

Looks like they didn't get the joke there. And seeing as Germans are known for their efficiency and quality products, changing it to "made in Germany" completely ruins the joke because they would think a product made by them would be superior.

The real question is, why do Germans and so many other countries make their own version of popular shows? Isn't it about time they learned some English? They still dub over every single film with German voices, there isn't even an option to watch the original version at their cinemas.

Also, how did they handle the episode with the German cannibal guy?

>terrible actor
He's a real person, not an actor! What you're seeing is REAL!

>pedal stool

Germans are dub guys. Figures.

You're on Sup Forums, what did you expect other than damp squid

I'm german and I'm dumb. Why is it more funny if it's british made?

>the reddIT crowd

Do that shit again and I'll report you.

That gif is the epitome of his acting. The look in his eyes, the way he crushes that paper cup, it's both intimidating and terrifying. You could feel his anger and frustration in that scene.

it can be said both ways
>pronounced either /ˈJt/, as in the pronoun, 'it', or as /ˌaJˈtiː/, as in the IT Department
theitcrowd.wikia.com/wiki/The_IT_Crowd

The joke is that it's extremely poorly made because it's British, hence, it burst into flames.

German products are extremely well made, hence it wouldn't burst into flames. "Made in Germany" doesn't work as a punchline in that context.

The British are very self-deprecating. The joke is that Moss is wondering why the fire extinguisher isn't working, then he sees it was made in Britain and he understands that it's a shitty product, because it's made in Britain.