APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3P4IlgtwHmA
youtube.com/watch?v=pmQsrXLofMY
youdubber.com/index.php?video=bbnTZREMEJI&video_start=0&audio=cA-u32Ck9uY&audio_start=7
youtube.com/watch?v=kOoHrwq1x8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you, and your little dog too!

ok Michael

Kek

i actually liked enterprise

kino intro and tpol

for what, I always liked him, quantum leap is great.

Works better with the Perfect Strangers song.
youtu.be/3P4IlgtwHmA

seriously?

Enterprise would have been great if Tucker was the captain and T'Pol was his alien pussy

got good at the end

hahahah no. Discovery is already better than that shit show.

but tucker was the least interesting character

he can be summarized by two words: pecan pie

basically just a space redneck to appeal to the midwest audience

IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

yet he was the only one that got interesting adventures. Show was shit.

The opening was enough for me to write it off the minute it aired live.

sorry your show got cancelled just as it was getting good... but they couldnt make NuTrek with you & your quality show in the way...

He was the only one with any personality and a range of emotions as an actor. The captain was basically a substitute teacher, perpetually chiding aliens and crewmen for being naughty children in his space classroom. I fucking hated him.

At least having a redneck at the helm would lend itself to the Enterprise crew fucking up all the time. You'd have a YEEEEHEWWWW arrogant captain who, after fucking up enough times, would realize the need for restraint in space. Then you could have a whole big story arc where he matures and brings Earth into its own, as he would have personified everything the Vulcans hated about humans.

It was a shit show that put the nail in the coffin for Trek, directly leading to the property being parcelled off into normie-pleasing, braindead garbage.

really liked ent man

>that ep with tucker and englishman stuck in a driftin ship sure theyre gonna die there

youtube.com/watch?v=pmQsrXLofMY
Great intro or greatest intro ever?
Also, George W. Bush in space is good character.

thats the perfect intro for a star trek show

jesus. im going to dub my mkv copies to that intro.

Just finished watching ent.
Is the speech Archer was giving at the end actually exist and is so prevalent in the trekverse they didn't feel they needed to add it or was it not being shown a cop out like the entire ending?

Extremely.

seriously bros, if you hate the intro... just stop skipping it. embrace it. let it wash over you. I promise you'll learn to love it.

That's because it was finally over.

oh boy

Why does his uniform look like he is a machinist on in a greasy engine room?

IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

i liked enterprise :-(

It was the perfect intro for the post-9/11 world's Trek. Then the Cowwa Dooty generation grew into adulthood and wants shit exploding everywhere.

The concept of ENT was great, the execution was just shit. Flat characters, time travel nonsense and cheeky nods to other Trek shows.

The episode where Reed and Tucker got stranded in a shuttle pod was great. Without god-tech they could actually inject a sense of danger into frontier space exploration.

This is the correct answer. The malfunctioning universal translator was hilarious. Bakula is the modern equivalent of a studio trailer park contract hack. He belongs in a remote Savings and Loan branch working alongside Bill Pullman and reporting to Sam Waterson.

Archer was also written incredibly poorly. A Night in Sickbay was a dumpster fire.

I liked the dog itself. I love dogs. But I knew it was a mark of death that they felt they needed a dog.

It was the beginning of the Charlie Brown's Christmas tree epoch of Star Trek, where they raid ornaments from the good trees to dress up the scraggly loser some exec greenlit. Data's cat. Now it's, "Spock's secret sibling." Because Sybok was such a winner.

For what. I was afan of ENT since it debuted september 01. It was great escapism in the immediate wake of 9/11.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=bbnTZREMEJI&video_start=0&audio=cA-u32Ck9uY&audio_start=7

How?!

>youdubber.com/index.php?video=bbnTZREMEJI&video_start=0&audio=cA-u32Ck9uY&audio_start=7

I raise you

youtube.com/watch?v=kOoHrwq1x8U

But Tucker and T'Pol were the only real characters in the show.

Captains wrestling with ethical and moral dilemma is a hallmark of Trek, but most of the time Archer felt less like a conflicted leader and more like a hand-wringing worry wart.