Kisscartoon is gone forever?

Kisscartoon is gone forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

kametsu.com/
twitter.com/KisscartoonHD/status/807654234523045888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good
fuck their arrogant asses thinking they have any right to put their own watermarks on shows as if they have any ownership

Cool, now where i watch cartoons online without get add bombed?

What will I do when watchcartoononline falls?

Just download them man.
There are places like kametsu.com/ were there's a lot available to download.

They're not dead. The servers were overloades, so they the site went down. They're updating the IP or some shit and it's taking forever.

Give it two weeks tops.

Why bother downloading something you'll only watch once?

I don't want to flood my HD with cartoons.

This unless you're preparing for shtf and you have reliable power source to watch comfy animation in a post apocalyptic world

Good. Fuck them for filling up their site with so many ads that movies can't load then blocking Adblock.

Probably because a lot of people, if not the majority, don't watch things only once.

Everyone Ive ever known only bothers to watch most TV shows once. Only if its truly great will they save it for a prolonged period.

It's pretty easy to block all their adds though.

Feels good not being a streamer. Maybe I'll dip into the cartoon folder on my external and marathon some shows in crispy HD while I sip on my hot chocolate.

>better quality
>watch it somewhere else (i.e. not computer or mobile) if necessary
>you're covered if you lose your internet for some reason, or have shitty internet
>don't have to worry about the streaming site going down :^)

t. kid with 2 cartoon eps downloaded.

Honestly streaming sites have movies in 1080p perfect quality these days. No more 240p flash video one audio channel crap.

Uh oh, the jig is up.

not buying it
post folder view

I'm not a "streamer" I just have yet to buy a 4+ TB hard drive for all the crap I watch let alone shitty cartoons I watch because I'm an emotional masochist. It's going to have to happen sooner or later.

Those are a couple of high quality cartoons you have there.

k

So for you guys that download series, from where do you download them? Public or private trackers?

>literally not one cartoon from before 2000
Kill yourself underage

I said it was a kid.

I will admit my collection is pretty minuscule, but I'm building it up.

Stay salty, bitch.

you're a fucking retard

stop posting

>Amazing World of Fun all
>Clarence

Other than that, some pretty decent taste.

>Season 3

Season 3 of what?

dont even joke

Watching cartoons from after 2000 are cancerous, kill yourselves.

What? I see several cartoons in there from before 2000.

>REMEMBER THE 90'S? THE 90'S ARE SO BETTER?

Hey kid I'm pretty sure he's just messing around at this point.

I do like watchcartoonline but it's pretty easy to stream anything if you're not a retard when it comes to google.

>[series] [episode name/season + episode number] watch online

If it's a recently aired cartoon, just filter to results from the last day/week.

Ok, but where you downloaded all this shit? Sup Forums rips?

>Season 3 of what?
I looked inside and it was empty, so your guess is as good as mine.

That bothers me more than it should. Is there no folder history you can check? Or see if you're missing a Season 3 folder from something like The Simpsons?

>Anime
>Anime (Video)

???

There is literally nothing wrong with streaming. Feels like I'm on Sup Forums all over again

Why downloaded a fucking sneak peek?

Kickass (before it died), nice anons who give me MEGA links, and if I'm desperate I'll use TPB.

Honestly, surprised it lasted as long as it did

that said

FUUUUUCK

Not only Kisscartoon but also Kissanime, Kissasian and Readcomicsonline.

It sucks bad.

Why only Kissmanga survived?

one is for real anime and the other is for anime shows

I'm afraid I have no idea, my friend. The mysterious case of the empty folder will never be solved.

nice

but anime shows are real anime

I used to have two anime folders (I'm not sure why) and I when I transferred them to my external I just never merged them. Anime (Video) is empty, though. Just another superfluous folder I never deleted for some reason.

Most cartoons from before 2000 aren't good.

in case you didnt see this from the other kisscartoon thread, here is proof that this is more than just maintenance

twitter.com/KisscartoonHD/status/807654234523045888

shady website probably run by third worlders has badly executed and communicated support

what a shock

>implying it is a minor server issue

from where i have looked, and what people have said on Sup Forums, that was apparently the original issue

but then they probably got raided. ah well back to watchcartoononline

they'll just move to a new host and/or tld

should be back up in less than a week

but they don't want to create panic and have people ditch them for somewhere else, i guess

You get to flex your false sense of superiority because you watch children's media in a marginally better format.

Afaik they are moving to a new domain

Today, they come for the cartoons.
Tomorrow, they will come for the comics.

>tomorrow

readcoimcsonline was also taken down, actually

>when you want to mess with yourself in the future
I'm surprised you don't have folders labelled
>season 1
>season 2
>season 4
>readcomicsonline
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Light weight

These aren't even the movies or unsorted ones.

>readcomicsonline

odd that this and all the other kiss shit went down, yet somehow kissmanga stays afloat

You weren't getting ad bombed on KC? Holy fuck they were like the worst offenders. Fucking Ad block was powerless to the pop up "ATTENTION UR COMPUTER HAS A SHIT TON OF VIRUSES, PLZ SEND MONEY TO THIS PO BOX TO GET RID"

Run AdBlock with Noscript plus the element hider in AB

Honestly, I don't care one way or the other if all the major pirate sites are killed off. I just want to watch this play out.

Oh yes, this shall be fun.

Where did you did the complete series of ALF?

>banned cartoons

Open that folder now.

I'm still kind of scared I got a virus from KC once, my antivirus has gone off a couple of times and once I just tried to click on a completely legit KC link and it went to some weird "greendash" or some shit thing.

All download sites are probably just as sketchy so I don't even feel like watching anything.

>Space Ghost Coast to Coast
>not from before 2000
Wow must be nice in that glass house user.

Honestly I care more about Readcomicsonline than kisscartoon

>Projects
What kinda projects you workin' on bub?

>South park 1997
>Johnny Bravo 1997 (1995 pilot)
>King of the Hill, 1997
>The Simpsons 1987 if you count the Tracy Ullman Show, 1989 for stand alone series.
>Scooby Doo, if the original Where are You, 1969.
>The Great Mouse Detective 1986.
>Space Ghost Coast to Coast 1996

Literally the only reasonable way to watch the Naruto Shippuden dubs.

>Batman the Animated Series 1992
>Ed Edd n Eddy 1999 (close, I'll give, but it premiered in January so barely 1999, and still past 2000)
>The Chipmunk Adventure 1987
>Powerpuff girls (Given the fact it says season 1-6, and the shit reboot only has one season out, I'm assuming its the original. OP would have to destroy his computer if he had the reboot on it anyways) 1998 (1996 pilot)

This is fucking funny, because I've literally had zero virus warnings on kisscartoon and I don't use adblocks of any kind

Unfortunately, it isn't as complete as I would like. Newsgroups can only supply so much.

There isn't much. The folder was named for the set in the newsgroup.

Oh its just those redirect scam pages. You know, the ones where you gotta fucking close your browser to get rid of them.
Click play, it opens that bullshit on another tab, get bitches screaming at me to send a prepaid walmart debit card to "Charter" at random PO box so "charter" can unlock my computer.
I don't even fucking have Charter internet you dumb shits lmfao.

Maybe I was using a different rendition of KC than you. I know there's like 5 different domains going. .io, .eu, .la, etc.

this x1000

Most cartoons aren't good*

ftfy

>There is literally nothing wrong with streaming
Yeah there is. You just don't have any standards.

ya know, i always wonder why sites like this aren't shut down sooner.

i mean, it can't be that hard to find this shit and stop it. im assuming its because companies really don't care that maybe 50k people are watching this shit, since box sets, netflix and cable are probably making them good money that it wouldn't matter if a small fraction of people aren't caring to buy shit.

They operate in countries and continents where those companies have no jurisdiction, and the local government doesn't give much of a fuck.

>OP makes a thread about the site's inconvenience
>everyone else argues about streaming vs downloading
>mfw

IIRC all the Kiss sites are based in Vietnam, which is far away from any hands that could pull the plug.

This "maintenance" is likely an attempt, but it's happened before and will get resolved like it always does

Can you magnetize that directory for me.

>Clarence
>not in the top 3 on that list
>meanwhile shit like chipmunks is on there and goes unmentioned
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought the servers were all in California?

Also, fuck, I hope kiss doesn't go down. Yeah a lot of people don't like the watermarks, the quality was inconsistent, and the ads have been getting a lot worse, but fuck, their selection was crazy. There was just absolutely no question as to whether they would have something. If it was a cartoon, and it was released, they would have it, guaranteed. That was admirable.

I'm sure they'll be back up soon, would be kinda weird if all the others died but KissManga is still alive

at least I can go back and reread Kodomo no Jikan and the Spider-man manga when I want to as always, that provides some solace.

I think Kissmanga is hosted on a different server.

>click cartoon section
>STEVEN UNIVERSE XD
>capeshit
>/mlp/

No, fuck off.

>being assbent about watermarks

This. I was reading old comics and now...

>Earthworm Jim

Are they DVD rips or shitty VHS?

On mobile all you have to do is use Firefox with ABP. Kissanime will bitch about Adblock within the first few minutes but if you play in-device they can't do shit about it.

The 90s were better for Sup Forums overall than either decade after, but the 00s were pretty good till 2005 or so.

well it's definitely part of the same network of sites, as they link to most of the others

That's nothing, I got a nasty trojan from torrenting and it took me a week to finally clear everything out and repair the injected files.

>Again - follow us so you will be informed when the site gets put back online, can't say anything at the moment but updates may come tomorrow

This should be good.