Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fW42eC52fM
youtube.com/watch?v=UpSzyvAsaEg
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ex-doctor-who-star-matt-7871655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's a cats thread
yea lets proceed to the next one

no companion has rocked a cape before. cam'ron could change that

I have never watched this show, but I'd check it out if Killa Cam was involved.

based user. i am writing many angry and supportive letters to the bbc to make it happen. so it looks like they're coming from more than one person

shut the fuck up

Have any Aussie anons here got physical CDs from BF before?

I just use Tor Browser to access ABB now.

Gomez S8 look > Gomez S10 look > Gomez S9 look

Trivialise a character, writer, episode, series, or other concept in Doctor Who by placing "muh" before something important to it.

>muh time travel plots

youtube.com/watch?v=3fW42eC52fM

ABB was blocked for a little while for me, I ended up accessing it via my phone and messaging myself with magnet links that I could open on my pc. It... wasn't a very efficient method.

Her S10 look was busted.

>muh kino

Fun fact: you don't have to use the magnet links, you can just copy the infohash (it's listed right there in the table thing) and input that into your torrent client. Saves having to log in to the site at all!

>muh rose

>muh trips

>muh particles

Oh, that's actually what I was using I think. I just remember copying lots of text/number strings. Thankfully the site's unblocked now, so I can just get the downloads the easy way.

That'd be it!

>muh dick

god she's fucking stunning

HAPPY FOURTEENTH BIRTHDAY BRIGGS!

youtube.com/watch?v=UpSzyvAsaEg

She looks like the Doctor if he was female. Don't you think so too?

H A P P Y

lads...

Doctor CUTE

lads i think i know how tennant fangirls felt back in his era now...she's just so fucking beautiful

I'm so goddamn excited

Who else is hype for 13?

Does she even need a companion lads?

she getting blacked in Attack the Block was pretty hot

I see what you did there, and I appreciate it.

Golden age incoming! Two consecutive golden ages!

if they change the ugly lezbo nigger.

>it's a "someone who has no idea what is happening in the show still bitches about it in /who/" episode

>Will you come with me user? Will you be my companion?

I seriously can barely take it lads. She's so beautiful it's overwhelming. It's like the all the greatest works of art being beamed into my head at once when I look at her. I just hope I can focus on the episodes themselves. I'll probably have to rewatch all the episodes a lot, maybe I'll just set my first watches as my gawking and appreciating her beauty, then try and catch the story on the second or third watch.

i feel the exact same way user, im glad someone else said it so i'm not alone

I'm so happy with Doctor Who these days. I love Capaldi Who so much and I'm so excited for Jodie Who. I've never enjoyed the show this much before and I've been watching since 2005. These are great times!

I am coming. Oh believe me Jodie I am coming.

I fucking hate this place.

kek

She totally just has that look, that Doctor look. They've all had it, even Hurt and Richard E Grant and Warner, they just have that special otherness to them. It's one of the reasons I couldn't get behind Marshall, even though I like him as an actor...he just didn't have that spark, that special strangeness. Jodie has it in spades. Not quite as much as Capaldi or Tom or Hartnell, but more than plenty too.

>dont want capaldi who to end
>but cant wait for jodie who
any eps for this feel?

Bill is the worst companion ever.
>DOCTAH, WE CONT JUSS KILL THESE ROBUTS! WE MADE THEM!!! THEY ONLY KILLAN PEEPL IN SELF DUFENS!!!

>DOCTAH, WE CAN'T JUST THROW RUBBISH IN THAT BIN!!! WE MADE IT! WHAT IF IT DON'T WANT RUBBISH ANYMORE?!?!

>Oh, time to act like a nonthreatening lesbian, I'm a lesbian if you didn't know, and I date young, thin lesbians that show interest but aren't pushy or abusive, while being completely supportive of all people they just met. Did you ever see a lesbian before? All lesbians are like this.

That's a shame you aren't enjoying the show as much as I am user, I wish everyone could share in my joy!

I still haven't seen a single episode with Bill in it.
I'm hyped for Jodie though, her presence will shake things up.

I know it's far off and might not even happen but I'm so excited for the possibility of Jodie (who will most likely be a past Doctor at that point) and Capaldi interacting in the 60th anniversary!

I don't know what version of Bill you have in your head but it's not the one that was on the screen.

>waiting for jodie be like

lads...i'm so excited for s11

I support of a more sci-fi oriented direction (like series 1).

lads...

moffkino

Stop posting this.

Sell me on buying Big Finish physically. Let's say the download and CD for a story I wanted was the same price. Why should I get the CD
(I want to be convinced btw)

I support more historical settings outside of the US/UK

If I buy the (more expensive) physical version of an audio, is that supporting BF more than buying the download? Or is the extra money just going to the physical costs like the CD case

The extra money goes into the physical costs.

That's actually an interesting question. I don't know the answer. Are the added costs on the CD just to recoup the physical production costs, or are they earning extra profit from them?

I believe you, but can you explain why/how you know that? I'm just genuinely interested in this sort of thing. They really get no extra profit from the CD? It's like $15 more.

Part of the concept of them giving you the choice is that you, the individual consumer, do not have to worry about Big Finish's finances and can focus on getting whichever you prefer to own.

Oh certainly, I'm just interested, they're an interesting business.

Yeah I can't see how the $15 is needed for the pressing/disc/cover desu, surely there's some profit being made there. Remember shipping is separate too

>(I want to be convinced btw)
If you actively want to be convinced, you sort of already are. But it's just something to collect, and put on display, and feels a bit more "real" than just a digital download. But if you only get the physical copy (and it doesn't come with a digital one), then if you lose or damage it, you can't listen to it until you buy a new one. It's really dependent on whether or not you're the collecting type, there's not necessarily any objective reason that one version is better than the other.

They probably make some sort of extra profit, even if it's tiny, otherwise it wouldn't necessarily be worth going through the effort of making them physically. Unless they care that much about fans who enjoy collecting that stuff... which is honestly rather believable, but companies in general don't work like that and I doubt whoever deals with BF's finances will view it in that particular light.

Fwiw from the Australian perspective, I can usually buy two new BF audios as downloads for less than it would cost me to buy one new BF audio physically and get it shipped here.

I'd love physical copies but yeah. I am curious how long they take to get shipped here though, since I've never tried.

I just realized Jodie is just a year older than Matt Smith.

Disclaimer, I'm not an expert on this so take my armchair analysis with a grain of salt.

The extra money goes into:
>Pressing all the discs for a single production run
>Packaging for said discs
>Shipping the discs to store owners

Let's not forget whatever markups the store owners might possibly add.

Downloads are cheaper because you forgo the printing, packaging, and shipping: you get the product straight from the source or you're torrenting them if that's how you roll.

Hello, guys. I have a question about Dr Who. I don't watch it much, but I would like to know if anyone with my name has been referenced/appeared in an episode recently? I've heard there was a mention of it in the white house or something.

You know what I'm looking around and for a lot of ranges I can actually buy THREE new audios as downloads and it'd still be cheaper for me than just buying one physically.

Anyone who's got those fancy sets, not vinyls but like the fancy CD Last Adventure set and stuff like that, what are they like?

Is your name Hillary?

What McGanon said. You can download a torrent for whatever audios you want but you will never be able to download a CD that you can put on your shelf.

YES, that feeling when someone else does your pasta...I've made it lads. My meme is successful.

Sure, what's your name?

Some ranges you can genuinely want to support and paying for the download still feels good in that sense even though I don't have anything physically to show for it. Even if functionally it's more or less the same as pirating.

Thank you! My name is Mario.

Oh... there was a line about it in the Series 10 episode Extremis, about Super Mario deleting himself from the game because he's tired of dying.

Yikes, that sounds bad :/ Why would they talk about a beloved video game character like that? It's disrespectful to the imagination of Shigeru Miyamoto and the rest of Nintendo.

Thanks for the help guys, but this has put me off watching the show for good. I really related to Super Mario.

This is disrespectful to the legacy of video games. Steven Moffat wouldn't've wanted this, that's why he mentioned Super Mario positively in The Doctor Falls.

Guys I'm flapping my hands around in glee, my meme has made it, people are adapting it. I'm so happy :')

Kill yourself.

Hello. I don't visit this general very often, but I was wondering if there's been mentions of anyone with my name recently?

My name is Capaldo btw!

dont delete these

If you could have BF make an audio on any non related Doctor Who thing, any series or book or comic or movie or whatever, what would it be?

There was a thread where you died in your sleep so there was no pain.

Hello. I don't visit this general very often, but I was wondering if people miss me?

My name is Russel T Davies by the way.

Just to keep doing Shakespeare audios.

A western could be interesting too though, since western serials were common for radio dramas back in the day and it would be interesting to see both a UK perspective on that and a modern production of one, to see how the genre and medium has changed.

lol no

Some bad news guys. Donald passed away. He and I actually know each other and well, I just thought I would pass the news on. So yeah. Sorry if I brought any of you down. If anyone has any kind words, I'll gladly write them down and pass them onto one of his many ex-wives.

He killed himself after realising he lived in a simulation, so there was a lot of pain... god this sucks.

actually laughed out loud

Doctor Whore

>2016 was one year ago
How do you feel? It's super weird, isn't it?

>the sphere is not ours
What was your reaction?

It being Dalek was all but confirmed ages ago. Even if you hadn't seen the daleks in the trailer, it's literally the same colour as one.

Well I'm not from UK and I genuinely didn't expect that.

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ex-doctor-who-star-matt-7871655

HOLY SHIT GUYS
TURN ON BBC ONE
POOR MATT
IT HAPPENED AFTER ALL

what the fuck it's actually real this time

One day, Matt Smith will die and you will all regret this.

Goddamnit Matt