Do you support a Greater Europe? Lisbon to Vladivostok

Do you support a Greater Europe? Lisbon to Vladivostok.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.by/main.aspx?guid=224253
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you know what would be better than the EU?
>making it even better and group even more people who have even less in common
Superstates have already failed. We need smaller states.

yes, i am a jew.

It's just integration with the Eurasian Union

And it's a shit idea. Federalism is the problem with the EU, making the federation bigger will not fix anything.

>Turkey
>European

Good Goy. no nationalism, the EUSSR superstate.

Whats even the point of that?

Goddamn fucking Brussels paid shills have been spamming shit here for days now.

>Greater Europe

wtf is Turkey doing on that map

I mean including Russia would bring enough problems for a second and third EU.
And that's not even starting with the balkans and Turkey

disgusting

Yes but take out turkey

>turkey
>part of europe
Never.

Are you fucking insane? Nobody wants to live in the same country with spics, sandniggers and chinks, let alone Germans and French. Why is everybody horny for le ebbin empire all the time? What is it about small, prospering countries you guys seem to hate so much?

Why not connect that via Alaska to North America? Ruled from Washington DC, of course.

>turkey
mehmet pls go

shut up kike

I want it
Just so we can crash it again

>Turkey
>Europe

Clueless retards ITT

law.by/main.aspx?guid=224253

i hate the size of russia so much

Somebody post that Srbija do Tokija pic.

Silence, (enter generic paki name here)

Yup. Would be pretty sweet to see this monstrocity IRL

It could be a great thing if your government took it's nose out of your average joe's life.
You'd have the potential to have a massive boom like the American colonies did.

shut up nigger

>Greater Europe
What you have there is Greater Russia.

Fixed that for you

How?
Russia is 140 mil, counting all the gooks and sandniggers. The rest of europe is >500 mil.

Yes, as long as it didn't include Kazakhstan or Turkey.
I'd support Hitler's EU.

No, fuck off.

Greatest Europe. On three continents!

No, Russia needs to be civilized and russian women should all be liberated from oppression by the brutish russian men.

>Greater Europe

Fuck that, I only support little Italy

Yes, except for the US, Russia and China of course. Only those three superstates should exist, no one else should be allowed to challenge their position. It's just a coincidence that the loudest anti-EU voices on Sup Forums are the Americans, Russians and the Brits with their Commonwealth empire.

and he included turkey too
Only thing lacking is Saudi Arabia to make it better

Civilized by who exactly? By swedish somalians or german mehmets?

Pure coincidence goi, pay no attention to it.

Law eu

China might face separatist threats in a not-so-distant future though. BEtween the pan-mongol movement picking pace, the Uigurs, Tibet and Hong Kong talking more and more about self determination...

I'd rather Europe, including Russia, was a band of brothers with free trade and sensible migration between us, our cultures all intact and our nations sovereign, and a mass repatriation of non Europeans, and Islam would be banned.

YEs im and americuck jew and I approve this message. Just go done preeping Jamal for my wife. BBC > SWC forever. Remember the 6 trillion

The kingdom of heaven has always faced barbarian threats. But it has endured!

it has endured for the same reason France has endured : there is still a core that can be considered unbreakable despite a certain lack of unity.
There is a large part of China that considers itself chines and will always do just that, but a lot of peripherical regions do not and that is the issue. There will never be a complete implosion of China like there could be of the UK, but China might lose certain regions at some point.

We all share this little rock, so it's time to get past these little differences, get our shit together and start venturing forth.

Wasn't just recently a planet in the habitable zone discovered in Proxima Centauri?

>the EU
>challenge the US
LMAO

Most of Russia is not Europe

Multicultural states always ended as failure, China will collapse under its own weight, Russia is nowhere near a superstate and USA are more and more divided.
On day the racial tensions in America will either end in a brutal ethnical cleansing or a dissolution with massive population movements.

They're fucking crypto-kikes sitting on one of the highest pedestals of power and would take control of the union within a year.

Then by all means, enjoy your EU overlords.

Of course, if all fucking slavs die :)

EU hasn't worked for you though, it's just like the UN but on a smaller scale and with more power to lord over you.

>EU hasn't worked for you though
Thank you about teaching me about my country, Union and continent. Your expert opinion has opened my eyes to the harsh truths of the world.

Just realized that Eurasia has a big ass fucking wall.

Could be good. But not with the current EU institutions. We could jsut adapt the Swiss model of something.

We would need a new name, a new flag, and a new capital (Brussels is shit trust me).

Imperium Europeae or something like this since the Roman Empire (including the Byzantine empire) is something every nation could refer to.

Also fuck Turkey, Albania, Azerbaijan and central Asia.

But yeah, ultimately, seing the Land of the White Man united under a single banner and proceeding to conquer space is my Utopia.