Who would win in a war between Argentina and Mexico?

Who would win in a war between Argentina and Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehigherlearning.com/2015/05/08/mexican-cartel-uses-rpg-to-shoot-down-army-helicopter-amidst-violence-in-guadalajara/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguayan_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Humanity.

ask to your mom, she had both bulls inside.

How exactly could two countries that far apart go to war?

This.

Mexico, we'd help them as an excuse to steal some oil

naval only battle? Argentina

jee i wonder how your country fought in Europe, since the countries are too far apart, its not like we have planes, boats and cars these days, that being said i dont see why would meico fight argentina

fpbp

As much i like argies, mexicunts would totally destroy them.

ouch

>implying modern mexicans have anything near the power projection of mid 20th century US

America.

this

They they would lose to each other resulting in the first dual loss war in history.

The Falklands are still chuckling as are French pastry chefs.

Neither, they don't border each other, and neither has significant power projection.

Spain with the bantz

Spain you realize you were the deadbeat who spawned these beaners

were talking boats and planes nigga, not cold fusion fueled self driven autonomous shit, if niggers from cuba can make it to florida on wooden boards then we can make it to argentina with some shitty boats, not that it would be a good idea

6 fighter jets and no tanks or mlrs does not make a good military.

Mexico's only hope would be to be invaded and use the slash n burn syrategy. Mexico could never invade Argentina.

Mexican and their top tier anti-air technology
thehigherlearning.com/2015/05/08/mexican-cartel-uses-rpg-to-shoot-down-army-helicopter-amidst-violence-in-guadalajara/

Why couldn't they?

>As much i like argies
Kek, you fucking cuck. Argentinians are your worst enemy.
>Paraguay's pre-war population of 525,000 was reduced to 221,000 of which only 28,000 were men
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguayan_War

Mexico

lel

Argentina probably

Mexico
They beat france, spain and themselves.
Argentina
Lost to britain

Why Dad, WHY?!
Ask Britain, but in that case; Argentina would win. México's Army is heavily specialized on ground, I actually consider them to be pretty competent, maybe one of the best in the world, but Argentina just has more experience in the sea. What we would have to do is to take the war to the ground and then we would win.
I dunno, that's my idea. Correct me and call me a "fat autistic fuck" if I am wrong.

Do not forget the Marihuana cannons
Or the Drug Submarines

Narcos are creative af, I will give them that

Mexico has already won by sending us all their druglords :) to turn this country into the shithole it was always destined to be despite the attempts of some great men who tried to change it.

Hasta siempre comandante!

I see this girl posted here all the time. Who is she?

she`s mexican

War? Why paco?
Also mexico would probably win our modern day army

Some model
Yeah

Fucking dub's

I'm assuming the same goes for you with Europe

tfw you dont live in the south US in a state overrun by mexican qts

NO ITEMS, FOX ONLY, FALKLAND ISLANDS

Damn fpbp

Lol how the fuck does mexico have 6 fighter jets. Probably only half are serviceable too

>They beat france, spain and themselves.
>and themselves.

TOP JEJ

KEK!

Care to explain? IS this what Pope Francis was referring to when he said argentina is turning into mexico?