What are some movies that deal with schizophrenia?

What are some movies that deal with schizophrenia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aInRjIwjpU
youtube.com/watch?v=vs1ubiodlNI
youtube.com/watch?v=EqrXjFac75U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 dozens of replies by people who think schizophrenia is the same as a split personality.

Julien Donkey-Boy

Drop Dead Fred

Beautiful Mind

But honestly schizophrenia in film and tv is the biggest fucking cop-out there is.
>follow storyline, get invested in characters
>OH BY THE WAY NONE OF IT WAS REAL
>the end

Schizophrenia isn't a real thing but I know what you're getting at, so Shutter Island.

what is it really?

what did he mean by this?

Schizophrenia isn't a real disease.

Wut

Is this some Sup Forums conspiracy shit or are you pretending to be retarded?

nah he's right, we know schizophrenia is not real, yes it is not real

A disease of the Pineal gland, simple medication can correct it. Problem lies in the fact that it messes up perception so badly that people don't try and get treatment until it completely fucks them up. Sad really, needless too for such an easily ammendable disease (Note: not mental illness).

The voices.

source?

Clean Shaven.
One of the most unnerving movies I've ever seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=6aInRjIwjpU
Also "Bug" 2006.
youtube.com/watch?v=vs1ubiodlNI

youtube.com/watch?v=EqrXjFac75U
IRL Kino.

A Scanner Darkly

Fuck off, nerd

Donnie Darko

Um I'm not a doctor dude why don't you google it, this is public record shit

>all these non-contributions
Half of you need to go back to Sup Forums.

>youtube documentaries on alien pineal glands pyramid consciousness are medical public record shit
FASCINATING, TRULY

Uncle Buck

>image.jpg

>alien pineal glands pyramid consciousness
>i'm being stupid on purpose for additional attention!
No wonder you have to treat television and film like a real hobby. No one would talk to you about anything else.

If you watch The Nutty Professor movies with the frame of mind that he's schizo and every character played by Eddie Murphy is a mental projection, it becomes an infinitely more interesting movie.

A beautiful mind

Go back to KC, schizo.

>All of these movies' depictions of schizophrenia are different

Hmmm, I wonder why that could be

Shit movie. Take Shelter has basically the same plot and is way better. Even the synopsis on imdb is the same.

Please explain

not that guy, but you sound fucking stupid considering you asserted something with no evidence to back it up and now you're saying he's the one incapable of understanding and that you're "not a doctor"

>not that guy
Then don't respond, son of single mommy. Do you not realize how effeminate what you're doing is?
>you asserted something with no evidence
No one asserted anything about alien pyramids, dumbfuck. Stop pretending Sup Forums is reddit or high school debate club just because you're literally powerless irl and jerking off to arguments makes you feel like you're not a completely impotent idiot.

What kind of a queer whiteknights for another man? Oh yeah, the kind that types like a nigger because he didn't have white daddy around to teach him how to act like a white man around other men.

Bitch.

pic related, a little heavy-handed at certain points but it gets the job done

He even posted a fag actor for his reaction face.

Why are you whiteknighting him? Are you queer or something?

stop responding to yourself, it's embarrassing

>better try and turn this around now that everyone knows my dad didn't want to be around my queer ass

The one you're in right now.

you need to be hit with a cane 24/7

Cry moar, Jamal.
Keep your disgusting queer fantasies to yourself, subhuman.

Nice projecting.

>little babby fucktard doesn't realize that claiming projection is just saying "no u' like the toddler he is
Stop pretending you've attended college.

These people are antivaxers and homeopatic medicine tier, don't expect anything credible never

>posted from my cellphone, like an adult who knows things

way to ruin this whole thread asshole

>Stop pretending you've attended college
I'm at uni lmao. Also, nice projecting again. If you try to hurt someone by making up insults, it's pretty easy to know what hurts you personally. So far I know you have daddy issues, no college degree and are insecure about your sexuality.

how are the chemtrails today?

So, schizo guy, do you still believe there are hidden spy cams everywhere? Have you run naked onto the street?

>get s told to stop doing something because it makes him look foolish and toddler like
>does it again in a toddler temper tantrum
You lost.

>mentioning the pineal gland means you're talking about my strawman
How desperate for attention you are.

The Machinist
Donnie Darko, depending how you decide to interpret it

At least my dad loves me.

>Y-you lost!
>at least half a dozen people here think you're retarded
I would love to have your cognitive bias.

Woah, is this the power of non-white thinking?

How would you know? You haven't seen him in years.
>>at least half a dozen people here think you're retarded
You and one of your faggot buddies isn't half a dozen, kid.
>is this the power of non-white thinking?
Says the kid playing pile-on like a monkey from central america. Wasn't daddy around to teach you that's gay and being gay is unacceptable?

Her

worse thing is that the schizo is always high functioning, has a job, has friends, is in a relationship etc.

I think you've mentioned "daddy" in every single post you've made.

Holy fuck you're retarded

If there weren't so many effeminates with masculinity deficient upbringings, I wouldn't have to. You're trying really hard to deflect and it's not working.

>tfw imagine talking to girl I like
>hear weird sounds in my mind sometimes
>see spooky abstract shapes sometimes

>i wanna play pile on like an ignorant with no counter argument too!
Get in line with the other fatherless limp wrists.

You're here baiting with the dumbest shit and responding to everyone, so still less than (You)
Yeah a lot of schizos are somewhat autistic and shut-in. But I guess people woudn't feel sorry for a character like this

>You're here baiting with the dumbest shit
Go google it, fucktard. Just because you're addicted to marijuana and watch retarded videos about the pineal gland, that doesn't mean the pineal gland is a dirty word.

is ok

Angel Baby
Clean, Shaven
My Home Movies

>addicted to marijuana and watch retarded videos about the pineal gland
stop projecting
why are you so fucking obsessed with pineal gland? Do you have a melon-sized tumor on it? Did your mom tell you a vaccine fucked it up and that's why you're special?

>projecting
Read threads before replying.
>vaccine strawman again
>typing like a nigger
>no mention of father because not around to raise you
>playing pile-on like a gay

Kek you might actually be schizo

>typing like a nigger
>playing pile-on like a gay

Still waiting for a greentext about you and the pineal gland

Still waiting for you to end your sentences with punctuation like someone who was raised white and doesn't post like a redditor from his cancerous mobile device.

Mental illness

>It's another user kills small animals and takes their pineal glands as a trophy episode

>the kids from the loser table in high school lunch try ganging up on a non-loser

name at least three shows

1. Schizophrenia is real, as in it's a name applied to a specific set of symptoms and behaviors that are liked to dysfunction in normal brain function.

2. All schizophrenia medications are ineffective and actually seem to contribute to making shit actually worse like exacerbating negative symptoms. Most if not all psychiatric medications are completely useless and psychiatry is a made up profession that is just an extension of the pharmaceutical industry.

Makes sense faggots?

>is a Scientologist
>reddit spaces like someone who dropped out of school due to a learning disability
>pretends people on Sup Forums aren't smarter than he is

How would you know, you were homeschooled.
user's and his parents' lives. Latter ones have a lot of 'crying yourself to sleep and praying for death every night' eps so they get rather heavy.

>How would you know, you were homeschooled.
>when a supposed homeschooler has a better grasp of sentence composition that you do
Sad. Couldn't even get into community college, eh?

Nice strawman. What prevented you from getting basic human biology knowledge?

Explain what biological knowledge you think you're referring to so everyone can laugh at you.

Schizophrenia is complex and affects most of the brain. Also is caused but many factors, not simple dysfunction of a pineal gland.

Prove it, dunce.. Just saying shit and walking away is as dumb as the person I've been impersonating this entire time.

>makes outlandish claim
>asked for evidence
>hurrrrrr google it urself

How you explain certified CBT psychologists who denounce medication usage? Oh that's right you can't because leftists can't think outside of their anti-capitalism bullshit.

It's 2017. Being a lazy nigger who doesn't know how to copy, paste, and read isn't an excuse anymore.

>leftists
Your obsession with people who don't value your world view is mental illness, angry poor white boy whose parents had to compete with immigrants and minorities for low skill jobs.

this.

>I've been impersonating this entire time
'I-I was only pretending!'

I could probably screencap if you're this committed to pretending you got one over on someone. Does your delicate ego require me to do that? Also, where is the proof I asked for?

Americans need to be gassed. This thread proves it.

The guy in this thread seriously has schizophrenia, please don't bully him.

Why don't you google it? The cognitive dissonance is strong with you.

>Why don't you google it?
Because we play by my rules only when it's convenient for me. It's one of the perks of being in charge and the smartest person in the room. Now give daddy what he told you to give him or you perma lose.

That was sneaky sad.
I love how two separate views are shown.
How he sees himself,and how people visiting him see him

Pi
Perfect Blue
Black Swan