People who watch television series

1. Do you have a job?
2. Do you exercise?
3. Do you have a social life?
4. Do you read or have any other hobbies?

I've scaled down on my internet time and I still barely have time to see movies and those are barely 2 hours a piece, not 5x20 hours. I don't even play vidya. How do you do it? Watch it on a second monitor while doing something else like an American teenager struggling with ADD?

Yes
Yes
No
Yes

And I watch a lot of shows and movies

Most shows worth watching these days are usually 10-13 episodes per season so it’s not as hard to keep up as it used to be.

Do you actually watch them or do you have them playing on the background?

I actually watch them. Theres 24 hours in a day, I don't see how its difficult to have time for tv

>That's a sneed triangle you idiot!

Work, gym, cook, clean, sleep and I'm left with maybe an hour or two to spend. A movie tells a complete story in that time where as it would take me months of dedication to see a series through. Much like video games they feel like time sinks primarily intended to kill time, not to provide you with as much quality entertainment as possible in the time allowed. Books take a long time too but at least they make me feel like I'm learning new things or improving my vocabulary. Whenever I watch a TV show I get this "come on just get on with it" feeling, aside from a few very specific exceptions (mostly mini-series).

Shit meme

so how autistic are you?

Ansiously awaiting becoming the most reposted image, eh?

Is this the new Barney fag?

Like 4/10 maybe. I'm actually quite good in social situations and don't have issues understanding ques or "reading between the lines" which I know autistic people struggle with. Why?

Yes
Yes
No
Yes

Yes
Yes
Kind of
Yes

n
n
n
y

Watch them on the weekends you mong

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Guitar, singing, hiking, fishing, videogames, going out to bars with friends,

Spend the time you spend making shitty threads watching tv instead and you'll have plenty of time.

Fair point, but I'm currently at work and a few minutes of Sup Forums is fine but I can't really dedicate an hour to an episode of television nor do I want to start watching something if there's a high chance I might have to pause it in the middle. Do people do that, sneak in a few minutes of a show here and there?

Normies can watch so much television trash because they have no other hobbies, except maybe for getting drunk on the weekend, which is why they tend to binge 10+ episodes of a show in one-sitting. They don't even watch movies outside of the most popular blockbusters. All they do is literally go to school/work come back and sit in front of screen and watch netflix while fucking around facebook on their phones.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
I watch only 1 series at a time and I'm very slow. Also, most of them are shit since the pilot so I just drop them

Do you honestly feel like you’re really missing out by not watching more television?

Yes and no. I read about premises I find interesting, but I tend to disappointed whenever I give them a shot. Movies are pretty much the opposite, I try to know as little as possible beforehand and I'm consistently positively surprised.

>1. Do you have a job?
I work, but I don't have a career. I'm not some NEET who never bothered to enter the working world--it just took me a very long time to comprehend I hate working indoors. I need to be outside in the sun and sleet to get job satisfaction. Fuck retail.
>2. Do you exercise?
Yes, I ride a bike everywhere and doing construction style work is good for your muscles. My belly isn't as flat as I'd like but I look amazing considering how much useless mass I used to lug around. With a proper Gym regiment and my background in being a violent cunt I could probably be a famous bank robber or vandal.
>3. Do you have a social life?
Not an impressive one. I was not socialized well in my adolescence, and spending time with other outcasts in my early 20's left a bad taste in my mouth for meeting people. I have close friends, and my high school best buddy, but to be honest I just have no idea where to start making friends. I'm shy, but I'm not some introverted freak who can't talk to people. I just don't know where you go in a small town at 25.
>4. Do you read or have any other hobbies?
I read, I write. I like to draw but I'm a bad visual artist. Good for cartoons though. I play enough video games for it to be a '''hobby''' but I definitely don't look at it as a positive thing in my life. I'd replace video games with an effective group of friends if I just knew how! Like there's some trick to it. Hah.

Thanks for participating in this survey.

yes
yes
yes
I read, and watch sports, but I don't have any cool hobbies. Nothing to tell people about

No
Yes
No
No

No
No
No
No
And I dont watch any television series.

I don't think I'll ever be able to hold a hobby. My father was a major hunter/fisher and I grew up doing all of that shit and kind of enjoyed it all even but it's not anything I'd go out of my way to do today. Luckily though to not seem all that much like a loser I can still claim I do those things and have proof.

I generally stick to premium cable shows because it’s much easier to get through a 10 episode season compared to the typical 20+ on the basic networks.

>all these people lying about exercising

Walking to the bathroom doesnt count.

I can't even remember the last time I watched a "network show". Maybe The Americans? That was one of the prime examples of a show with an interesting premise that totally fell flat. Just felt like a soap opera with a cold war paintjob. Fargo, True Detective etc. and shows like that actually feel like an extension of film and works of art (I mean that just as a categorization not as praise although I enjoyed both) rather than just something to put on the background while fiddling with your phone.

Yes, I work full tim
Yes, I usually work out as I am watching TV shows
Yes, not as active as it used to be because most of my friends are working 6 to 3 and I work noon till 8 so we really only hang out on weekends
Yes I read, hike, write, listen to music

Thanks for your blogposts! Only 4 words were needed faggots.

yes
yes
barely
yes

>I usually work out as I am watching TV shows
That sounds both like an ineffective workout and like you aren't paying much attention to the nuances of the work you're watching.
Further elaboration is welcome.

Agreed. I’m usually most drawn to shows that are shot like a movie and have great soundtrack choices. Eastbound & Down is a good example.

Student, work during summer
Yes, couple times a week
Yes
Movies mostly

Yes to everything but no gf so I have spare time.

Sneed
Feed
Seed
Chuck

Yup.
Yup.
Yes, but I like the quiet.
Yes.

I like TV because you can watch it in installments just like reading a novel. 1 episode, maybe 2 at a time.

I get what you mean though. I see posts sometimes talking how they are watching, like, 15 shows. I don't get how anyone would find the time.

>I like TV because you can watch it in installments just like reading a novel. 1 episode, maybe 2 at a time.
Ah, I'm the opposite. I usually wait until a season is over or there's even multiple seasons out then dedicate a day or two to watch the whole thing through like a big long movie. I think some people get enjoyment from wondering what's next, I like to get a complete story with a beginning, middle and end within a reasonable timeframe.

Watch them on 1.25x speed, you pleb.

what did he mean by this?

>DR SIMPSON, IM SFS (FC)

I'm one of those blogposting fags and I say there's literally nothing wrong with using an elliptical machine and watching MXC reruns

I will compromise that my shit attention span makes music+weights more productive than tv+weights, but that's just me.

MXC I can imagine, it doesn't exactly suffer from lack of constant attention. There's a show called ninja warrior usa or something where people climb an obstacle course and I too like looking at that while in the gym. Not exactly something I'd watch at home though, just better than starting at a wall in between sets.

>1. Do you have a job?
I recently left my job but I'm going to start a new one Monday.

>2. Do you exercise?
Hour every day.

>3. Do you have a social life?
Yes but I'm getting tired of it.

>4. Do you read or have any other hobbies?
Reading, writing, hiking, and woodworking.

Wish I could into wood working but I can’t stand power tools.

Yes
Not really but my job is often physically intensive so it's not too bad
If you count theoretical friends canceling plans all the fucking time because they're always busy as a social life then yeah I guess
Shooting gats and I do read