Alright Sup Forums. It was fun, but it's time to move on. There's nothing else you could teach me

Alright Sup Forums. It was fun, but it's time to move on. There's nothing else you could teach me.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/3v5Ya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't get mad at Kek, he delivers in mysterious ways. See you soon.

sweet digits

Wasted

OBAMA BTFO

kek vult

check'd

Nice digits my nigger.

Nice digits. Have this new stuff about Obama

You are more of a waste than Jeb!, Mehmet. Please kill self.

kek gives you his blessing on the way out

Looks like you only needed one more lesson, a lesson in the ways of KEK

OBAMA BTFO ALL OVER THE PLACE

#git script fail

>Please share your script

Checked for perfect timing.

your digits confirm

Mein neger, an habening will happens in the near future, and it most probably will have to do with obabababama KEK wills it

Obamarama rekt completely how can ever recover from these hexs

Fucking checked.

Read this before you go

And reflect on why all anonymous free speech mediums around the globe are like us

He is among us. Praise Kek.

Include me in the screencap.

Trump's twitter should consists solely of retweets of what democrats have said about Hillary when they were running against her.

no

There's not going to be a screencap.

HOLY SHIT WHICH ONE OF YOU ARE WORKING FOR TRUMP

woah, hey guys

good fuck off cuck faggot

sage

Welcome to ebie games

It's not kek its Heqet you simpleton

okie doke

Bye Krautbro

Kek confirms that you have graduated, and are ready. You have ascended to the rank of 333333 degree polack.

>Quadruple dubs
How many points do I get

KEK IS HERE

Can't argue against 4 seperate sets of dubs

Guys, what the fuck is going on...

maybe if you weren't a faggot and could read you'd see otherwise

You need to know why this is happening
Assuming that people have any ability to reason. then given equal emotional appeal for two competing the idea that more reflective of
reality Will Win out and be adopted by the one judging them.
Therefore, given a sufficient length of time, a sufficiently large group of people engaged in mass cistibuted communication (i. shitposting)
will refine its ideas and values by adopting best fit ideas determined by competition across the medium
What this means practice is that if a sufficiently large group of people are allowed to freely share ideas over a sufficient period time, we
will literally enter a cultural Golden Age that will continue to refine and correct itself indefinitely so long as the dialogue continues and so is not
vulnerable to decay

reminder to praise kek

The variables that matter are
- Emotional bias towards a given idea (which can be worn down overtime)
- Speed Of communication
•Number of participants in the dialogue (which largely sets the number of competing ideas in the market)
And the most important:
- Institutional Control over the dissemination Of information (which controls Wtlich ideas are allow•ed to compete i.e. censorship, or in the past control over media conglomerates (Which the
internet has rendered obsolete)) This control can allow those that 01Mate the cisseminaticn apparatus to control outright the information available to all invnolved in the dialogue and in so
doing. the development of the entire culture
- Anonymity (The ability to bring an idea to market Without facing social repercussions Which vvould otherwise dissuade the idea being brought up and/or adopted and so slow or Stop entirely
the spread of the 'dea i.e. the fear of being called a racist)
What this means is that under no circumstance should online anonymity ever be undermined nor should government be given power to control the dissemination of information - even if
assume complete altruism on behalf of the government. censorship will almost certainly create an ineffciency in the adoption of best fit ideas in order for the government to weed out unfit
ideas without distributed processing would require government agents to be smarter than the entire dstributed brainpower of those involved in the dialogue - which they most certainly are not
Freedom Of speech is the keystone right that Will ensure the ascendance Of humanity - even as the pendulurn swings back to the right - BEAR THIS IN MIND
No other concern trumps the danger of institutional control of information
If we hold the course and meme on, Trump is only the beginning

You're retarded, Kek/Kuk in Egyptian mythology is not a frog

>Tweeting
>Shitposting on Twitter

Reminder to not be retarded

inb4 happenings in Berlin.

Thanks m80

digits for habenjing in Berlin

so the rothschild exposure thread got deleted by the mods, whats up with that?

Trump watches over kek and kek watches over Trump, and it is good.

bump for Berlin

There is no script. It's Kek. Atl last, I realized who he really is.

One last hint. If it's true, all the dubs in the universe are yours.
Take care. I'm out

KEK is telling us something

we cant just stay here amongst ourselves. we have to spread the gospel

Nice script, homeboy.
On OP's pic though, how long do you think it will be before millennials start pushing "okie doke" as a phrase? I'm betting that as soon as a new president steps into the office, libs will be using "okie doke" all over the place. Maybe we could beat them to all this "okie doke" okie doke?

wow that's my oc. bless you, op.

>trying this hard
its embarrassing desu

oy vey that's a get

praise him

you know nothing

>hm.

She also closely tied to the Ogdoad frog god Kek, a symbol of darkness and impending life.

My son, you have only just begun to learn.

I'd have sexual relations with those dubs

PRAISE KEK

Shit, I'm always late to these threads

FUKKIN 3'z. Obligated to reply... so maybe Sup Forums essentially has nothing to teach you, but the medium of Sup Forums (user) does. As time changes so will the posts, Sup Forums being centered around what it is will change with the times. Stick around fag

Good thread OP, Kek is pleased

webmshare.com/play/3v5Ya

BASKET

Can you believe Obummer actually won a nobel peace prize? I bet that committee is regretting that huge dose of xtc the night before.

wait what the fuck
I hate nobel peace prizes now

w e w