Hey Sup Forums you unbelieving kuffar bastards!

Hey Sup Forums you unbelieving kuffar bastards!
does anyone here like four lions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIyq3RURNPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every Redditor here will post how it's "le best comedi evar" but really it's propaganda normalizing islamic extremism.

HAHA DUDE INSHALLAH MY BROTHER XD

Liked it a lot. Pretty amazing how Riz Ahmed blew up from such a small film.

rubber dinghy rapids bro
fast pass

>Blew up

Had a good chuckle

>What's that in your hands
>It's a replica man
>It's too small
>Me 'ands, their too big

yes

new Chris Morris film when

>TFW club penguin is kill. Just like puffin party
Hold me fellas

I've never watched it because I see it as taking the edge of terrorism. One of the constant arguments against preventing terrorism through effective action is that the terrorists themselves are not very numerous, and highly incompetent.

And frankly, after both the increase in terrorism, and the support terrorists receive from people in the West, I do not think I can laugh at the idea of the bumbling terrorist anymore. The people in that movie exist in real life, and they aren't even half as stupid. I also suspect the movie is made in a way to not offend anyone, and thus also pretty ineffective in its humour.

I understand these are all unfounded prejudices, but I've found that I'm typically correct in my assumptions. The trailer didn't look very funny, either. And the only person who ever recommended it to me was a communist pedophile who became a Muslim for a year. If that's the target audience, I'm not.

Literal brainlet

>I also suspect the movie is made in a way to not offend anyone, and thus also pretty ineffective in its humour.
That's wrong. One of the terrorists is a white European and he is despicable just like the rest of them.

Are you an ass man, Waj?

I do not see how that disproves my assumption.

I guess what I'm saying is that it offends people who take themselves too seriously. The terrorists take themselves too seriously and in the end they all pay for their actions.

>Barry in the debate calls himself "Azzam Al-Britani, founder of the islamic state of tinsley"

if it helps you should know that not only the terrorist are depicted as incompetent.

The police is pretty much depicted in the same way.

Now that the dust has settled is a Wookie a bear?

>I understand these are all unfounded prejudices

No they aren't. This movie is normalizing terrorism. "AWWW THEY'RE REAL PEEEPOLE TOO HOW FUNNY AND SAD". Disgusting Fabian propaganda.

>Somebody included this in a dorm movie night
>Everyone is giving nervous looks to the Muslim students
>They leave after 10 minutes
>Next week movie nights are banned

I like it fine.

I suppose I have a hard time believing that a movie can take the piss out of religiously motivated terrorists while also completely avoiding religion. And I'm also wondering whether it should, because religion should not be sacred. No pun intended.

But it doesn't avoid religion?

American or Brit?

Good to know you're living with terrorist sympathizers.

I should have added that the white European terrorist is a Muslim.

>The people in that movie exist in real life, and they aren't even half as stupid.

Because killing unarmed civillians requires the utmost skill and intelligence.

Yes, I got that. I just don't see what it proves.

Oh, I'm not saying they are rocket surgeons or anything. But they're not harmless, bumbling retards, either. They're devious, calculating people. They plan, they learn, they communicate, they use Western government agencies against us. The idea of the terrorist who only committed terrorism because he was too stupid to do anything else needs to die.

>I haven't watched the movie so here are my thoughts on it
thanks for that, retard

>post in a thread about a movie you've never seen to learn about it
>this is wrong somehow

four lions 2

>oi m8 lets kill them dirty kuffars
>dunno how to make a bomb m8
>fuck it just drive into 'em
>ok put your seat belt on then m8
>allah fuckin akhbar m8
>dont look back in anger bros

Some attacks certainly are highly co-ordinated and organised, but the majority involve some mentally ill druggie driving a van into some pedestrians or trying to stab a police officer. Just becaue ISIS claims responsibility after the fact (why wouldn't they?) doesn't mean a clandestine terrorist network is behind every single attack. The fact that you think mocking these losers is somehow pro-terrorist shows what a dull puritan you are.

>give me roles or muslims will blow up, dude

>allah fuckin akhbar m8
Reminder that the attackers in London ran around yelling 'Islam Islam Islam' and 'This is for Allah'. Genuinely could be a bit from a Four Lions sequel.

I'm the mujahideen
Imma making a scene

Learning about and analysing a comedy movie before seeing it is a pretty stupid idea.

>I suppose I have a hard time believing
just watch the movie lmao

Maybe Soonish

Couple of my friends went to see Oxide Ghosts: The Brass Eye lost tapes and there was mention during the Q&A that Morris has already finished his next film but is keeping details under wraps for now.

Going to see it myself in November can't fucking wait.

>terrorists aren't the problem
>people complaining about terrorists are the real threat

Kayvan Novak is completely underrated. He's hilarious in Fonejacker, Facejacker and Phoneshop*. Can't remember how he was in Four Lions, been ages since I saw it, but I remember enjoying the film. I thought it was a little overrated, expected a bit more from Chris Morris, but would recommend.

As for the political stuff, I doubt Morris would glorify or try to create sympathy for terrorists, and I doubt the film would inadvertently do that, although I would regard it as insensitive if it were released today.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIyq3RURNPg

It was funny. Don't think it's a masterpiece but... you know, as far as comedies about dumb criminals go it did the job.

t. literal retard

>tfw have a group of Muslim 'friends' at the KFC where I work
>they always quote this movie to me and call me 'Barry'
>they are trying to convert me to Islam
>hate Islam and hate Muslims
>they are my only friends however so I have been gradually converting to Islam without wanting to
>For example have been to Mosque 43 times in a year
>Spit in the food of Shia Muslims and Jews on purpose
>whenever a terrorist attack happens they celebrate
>I have become their 'Jihad Chef', when there is a jihad attack I cook them all KFC burgers at lunchtime
>we always sing dancing in the moonlight together
>they sent an Imam to my house for my 24th birthday like I am a stripper and he took away my 'kuffar' objects
>tfw I might as well be Muslim

I didn't call you a threat, I just called you dull. Case in point.

He plays Waj.
And Fonejacker is brilliant

I'd love to know how many idiots genuinely gave that character their bank details. That kind of idiot is definitely out there, waiting to be scammed like that.

kek

With britains modern security forces, it does require some degree of competence

Maybe if you're a nationalist. They couldn't care less about jihadists.

fuck me you are dumb as cunt and the satire of morris is going WAYYY over your head. Fucking meatskull feral shit.

>Jews invented spark plugs to control global traffic.

Maybe that's why in season 2 he starts claiming he's from ITV instead of a bank
He's not even the best part though. The one shots like the guy who thinks someone's fucking his wife is amazing. Or the pimp
>I PUT ALL SEEX FEET IN YOUR ASS
>YOU WILL NEVER FEEL SUCH PAIN AS SEEX FEET IN YOUR ASS