Admit it. You're excited

Admit it. You're excited.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDmTmOmJBiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rip bronies

>visually stunning
I've read enough.

can't be worse than the first one, right?

right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Is Sup Forums EVER right?

Nice hook there bud

I am tbqh

Sup Forums said The Dark Tower was shit. It turned out to be panned.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH Sup Forums IS WRONG ONCE AGAIN

WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT

It was right about the new Star Wars tbf, that film was utter garbage

A sequel to one of the most boring movies ever made by a pretentious leaf frog? I can hardly contain my excitement.

Well, critics review doesnt mean anything, right? It still can be shitty.

Not really. I think RT's become compromised recently.

RLM brought it up. Movie studios are finding a way to manipulate it, exploiting various embargoes. Bribing reviewers. So a movie will have these great RT scores a week or two before it's released, and then once it's released the real reviews start coming in, the score tanks. But by then the studios don't care anymore because the opening weekend is already over and RT's scores have little more impact.

Also, there's a lot of inflation going on in these types of movies. It's a sequel/reboot of an 80s Ridley Scott movie. Critics vastly overrate those, look at Prometheus and whatever the last one was. Also it's a vehcile for a legendary washed up and talentless actor- Ford, so there's more inflation. Also these critics are saying shit like "Well it's not as good as the original masterpiece..." If they think the original was a masterpiece than their opinion means shit. The original was a very fucked up movie. I can begrudge somebody for liking it despite it's overwhelming flaws. But masterpiece? Bullshit.

Yes with this movie
The people praising it are the same ones that praise capeshit and nustar wars which means its mostly likely safe garbage

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this.

>praise capeshit and nustar wars

I've seen it, hate capeshit, star wars and nu-Trek, got, harry potter, doctor who and every other generic YA pandering garbage franchise much more than you and can categorically tell you this film is absolutely nothing like those and genuinely a great film

Sup Forums is right about a few things. Which makes it slightly more right than the worse board Sup Forums

>IGN gave it a 9.7/10

Not sure how to feel about this

>people doubted the power of Denis and Deakins

Sad!

Not really. RT sucks and films with a very high score 8.7-10 are often very Hollywood-ish. The best, most unique films have a lower score (7.0-8.5). For example:
Elle - 8.0, TC - 7.8
La La Land - 8.6, TC - 8.9
Or:
12 Years a Slave - 8.9 and 9.6 (!)
Cemetery of Splendor - 8.0 and 8.1

The reason for this is the domination of mainstream shitty American critics on RT.

I don't believe you. This is the average type of "human" praising this shit

but the films you have listed are literally all pandering garbage to liberals, this film isn't. Look at what people are saying about it too, they are saying its an original storyline that stands on its own. That's what we wanted

>trusting (((rt))) in 2017

yeah critics only SUDDENLY become vulnerable to this sort of thing.

Fuck off parroting your internet friends opinions on this

The critics are praising it for being courageous and not your typical hollywood rehash blockbuster.

This a fury road-tier sequel

after watching the IGN review I am

youtube.com/watch?v=GDmTmOmJBiM

I'm excited enough to avoid Sup Forums until I've seen it. Haven't seen a single trailer, feels good.

INSTANT CLASSIC

Didn't like the first one.
>villain gives an existential monologue during a climactic fight
Shit was boring as fuck

The Guardian's 5-star review got me hyped

>"It places the acid tab of cinema-pleasure on your tongue."

not really.

capeshit and star wars are more to your taste you virgin faggot

you're the reason this board is so fucking shit now

You fedoras will love anything that sounds 2deep4u, bet you watch Rick and morty

>”...in its own right”

Stopped reading right then

Maybe a dance off is more to your taste bugs

capeshit and star wars faggots ARE reddit and morty fans you smelly nigger

Forget it, Jake.

How much Rick and Morty do you watch?
I'd recommend at least another seasons worth to appreciate the original Blade Runner

Sup Forums is the broken clock

Yeah, It's not going to be as good as the original but it'll probably be a solid film

The reviews i've read make it sound like the movie was dumbed down.

Which is impressive considering the original movie wasn't very deep.

Weird, because all the reviews I've read have been saying it's taken the ideas and visuals of the first and added to them

Another corrupt Rotten Tomatoes ranking for a Warner Bros. film. Colour me surprised. NOT!!!

everyone's going to shit on this now just to be contrarian

RT rating are less accurate than IMDB ratings now.
>inb4 you dont understand how rt rating works

Guys ive never seen blade runner

Should i watch the original or the director's cut?

Plz respond

watch the directors cut
also nice dubs

18+

^This.Sup Forums is like a hivemind where people try to impose an unpopular opinion onto eachother and circlejerk over it to feel superior.People here are basically retarded hipsters that cant actually form their own opinions with any substance to express themselves, that is why most of them rely on shitty memes when they try to criticize something since they are so ignorant that they cant even pick any actual words to make a coherent point.

Everyone said The Dark Tower would be shit, not just Sup Forums. It was obvious from the trailers.

You're forgetting that the villain was a replicant with literal minutes left to live and spent his entire life surrounded by lesser beings that didn't appreciate their creations, nor the gift of their own lives.
He wasn't angry - just sad and defeated at that point, so it made perfect sense for him to muse over the meaning of life.

still waiting for the spice and wolf remake

I've been excited since Villeneuve secured his place as a modern kinomeister with Prisoners, Sicario and Arrival.

How is this gonna be any different than all the other shitty remakes from the last 10 years ?
It's gonna be forgotten in 2 weeks i can tell you that.

>It's gonna be forgotten in 2 weeks i can tell you that.
Pretty sure it will be one of the most talked about movies of this year and there will be threads about it years on end

Watch the MLP movie.

Hell yeah, unnaturally so. This was always too big to fail.
>Villeneuve
>Deakins
>Zimmer
Call them hacks or me a shill or whatever, the sum of those guys' talent is the biggest draw there's been for a Hollywood blockbuster in recent memory.
catching a screening of final cut on wednesday, screening of 2049 thursday morning, shitpost thursday night

Nooo , yours

>original movie with narration was shit and took multiple iterations to arrive at the good version which became a classic
>new movie gets it on the first try