Daily reminder Sheev literally did nothing wrong and only established an oppressive totalitarian dictatorship to build...

>Daily reminder Sheev literally did nothing wrong and only established an oppressive totalitarian dictatorship to build up the galaxy's military to deal with the incoming invasion from the hive minded, technophobic, tattooed, sadomasochist, intergalactic invaders that lived outside the Force

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Daily reminder omni-triggered manchildren pretend this dreck is better than TFA

So what your saying is that?
Sheev is Hitler and he tried to save us all from inhuman monstrous invaders just like Hitler tried to save us from the kikes?

SAY IT WITH ME
N O T
C A N O N

Peeyuw what's that smell, must be the Yuuzhan PONG

That would be cool if the last movie turned into some crazy off the wall horror film where Rey and Finn are the only 2 left and WE DID IT! but now cosmic horror beings come and destroy them. It would never happen but that'd be neat

>Daily reminder that plagiarized works get zeroes and expulsions in universities and colleges
>Reminder that anything that even has a hint of originality is objectively better as according to the educational system than shit that is plagiarized
>Reminder that TFA is this and would get 0% if it was an essay

why didnt sheev ever bring it up? seems like something that would win him support

yuuzan vong is such hack shit

>we need new star wars bad guys
>what if they were outside the force even though the force surrounds everything
>what if their ships and weapons were alive too
>dude what if they had a king but his advisor was pulling the strings the whole time whooooaaaa

Sheev created an oppressive totalitarian dictatorship because he has so much fun being an evil little bastard, not because he knew he'd be facing off against the most contrived bad guys ever

what's that thing between his legs?

cringe

Good thing it's a film and not an essay, then.

Why do you fucks still say this? It gives you away every time.

Kek ANH steals more from Hidden Fortress and Flash Gordon than TFA does from ANH you crybaby, know nothing, retard.

Yeah, films don't need any originality at all, let's just watch the exact same shit over and over and over again!
Stay cucked to the Mouse, faggot.

>Hidden Fortress

Never understood this meme

We get it user, you cry yourself to sleep every night over girls and black people in your Star Wars.

>technophobic
>know about space travel
And that's exactly why nothing outside of the movies should be considered canon.

>somehow because it copies something that copied something else that makes it more original!
>instead of it being a copy of a copy which is objectively worse!
Fuck you Disneyfags are retards. Guess it makes sense since you're all 12.

Is snake spit strong against lightsabers?

We get it user, you're a paid shill by Disney to spread anti-Star Wars rhetoric and pro-Disney Wars rhetoric to hype your new movie.
Go back to r*ddit, they'll be more accepting there.

Sounds like what Hitler did to try to save Europe from Communism.

What the fuck am I looking at?

Something better than TFA :^)

non Star wars fag here, give me the whole enchillada on Sheev

Lol half of the info in that write is just objectively incorrect you dummy. Rey and BB8 come across an old hermit names Lars San Tekka? Kylo is Rey's cousin?

Fuck off.

Yep that is the only reason anyone could dislike fan fiction A New Hope

Living ships

>he STILL thinks TFA was original
KEK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GO BACK

Are these posts serious?

IDK, are these pro-TFA posts serious?

Did you respond to the wrong post? I pointed out what was objectively wrong with your argument and you accidentally posed a shitty MS Paint comic.

But user, using organisms is technology too. I mean noone would argue that using mammalian cells to produce antibodies for research is not technological.

>this is a canonical Star Wars design

>THIS is a canonical Star Wars design from a mainstream movie instead of some random children's cartoon from the 90s

Looks pretty good to me. Are you sure you're not taking this children's franchise designed to sell toys and please crowds a bit too seriously?

Coming from the guy who had to search for some obscure shit design from a non-canon cartoon nobody cares about, so he can complain.

Not that guy but you're lack of response says it all

>not that guy
>is that guy
Who's taking a franchise more seriously, the one who has to search for irrelevant things to complain about or the person who can't look at it for two seconds without finding something to complain about?

Stop this bullshit. Even in the old Expanded Universe it was established that Palpatine only used extragalactic invaders as an excuse to build up his power and construct shit like the Death Stars so that he can destroy the Vong before they became a threat to his power

The New Jedi Order books were pretty great, uneven writing aside. Not a single thing in the new canon comes even close to what is essentially just a cool reason to force the Imperials, New Republic and others to team up against a greater threat.

Newfags that weren't around in the 90s when each villain was just some shitty flavour of the month Moff shouldn't comment on the old Star Wars EU. Especially when The Farce Awakens is just an embarrassment, and comparable to shit like Dark Empire and Darksaber, the red headed retarded stepchildren of the old EU.

Thrawn Trilogy is better than TFA

I honestly thought that this was gonna be the plot as well when they first announced episode 7.
But my idea would have been that killing all the sith horribly unbalanced the force which caused the darkside to just build up uncontrolled until it formed a sentient new species of pure energy which would be almost like demons.
not that it now matters. star wars sucks now. time to move on

That's a pretty neat idea user. But it's not a rehash of the OT so Disney would never do it.

Vong shit ruined the EU. Legacy or whatever it was called was a good post Vong shit comic series though.

>>>/reddit/

Thrawn trilogy got no vong bullshit

Yuuzhan Vong is 10 times worse than disney star wars will ever be. I actually did the research and know basically everything about them, it made me hate them more and more.

How did this

turn into this?

he looks weird, but in an interesting way, not a straight ugly way. its good for a bad guy

thanks. My basic idea was just thinking "what would set up the stakes even more then they already were in the original star wars" and my mind went right to 40k. The whole darkside demon idea came easily after that.
The ending would have basically been that the two new main protagonists realize that Sith only really started out to prevent those demons in the first place so one of them make the sacrifice of joining the darkside and creating the next generation of sith. Basically dooming the universe to an eternal war between jedi and sith which would still beat the existential thread for every living thing in the universe that would have been caused by the demons

> Disney would never do it.
who needs new ideas if you can just remake the same over and over again only this time with strong wyman and minorities

>Disney Nucanon shitters will never know the greatness that is Kyle Katarn
I pity them.

He looks like a fag and sounds like a neckbeard. TFA had absolute horrid casting and shitty villains

>Disney nucanon shills will never experience the great games the EU had to offer
>they'll be stuck with soulless corporate husks instead
No wonder they're so angry at the EU.

literally more of a mary sue than rey, and i love his games.

>destorying anglo dominance
>saving us from the kikes
kek

God i wish.

Remember when Luke have a hot wife and founded the New Jedi Order?

The good old days

No one cares JJ, not even here

Yuuzhan Vong.

Basically Aztec Warriors with spicy Thai food names who bioengineer all of their weapons and ships, hate the Jeedai, and cull half the universe's population and jedi population.

Basically the writers said, fuck it, we've got too much shit going on so let's wipe a bunch of it out.

They dropped a planet on Chewbacca, killed one of Han and Leia's kids, cockblocked the shit out of Luke Skywalker, gave us The Ganner, and made Pellaeon look like a stud.

Also fuck Disney for taking the Borleias defense, Ganner's last stand, Corran Horn fighting Shedao Shai for the life of Ithor, and an actual competent and not shit Bothan character.

i unironically enjoyed most of the major vong stories

it's the true SW pleb filter

reminder that the vong plot led into the darth caedus stuff which finally showed everyone who didnt play KoToRII or didnt pay attention during the prequels that the Jedi are a pack of hypocrites.

I like the concept of an intergalactic threat within Star Wars threatening the known galaxy but the Vong are a fucking lame fucking design. They look dumb and completely out of place. Living weapons n shit lol they're more befitting of a Star Trek external threat.

Nah, it's too divisive and thus cannot be the true SW pleb filter. The true SW pleb filter is the Jedi Academy trilogy. Thrawn trilogy is entryway-tier (but good), the Rogue Squadron books are enjoyable to all and clearly good books, and the rest of the EU is hit or miss.

They're from another universe, they'd have to be out of place.

Reminder that Karen Traviss killed off Mara Jade because she was salty that no one liked her Mando bullshit and to make Jacen seem edgy she killed off that fan favorite instead.

Don't believe me? How often are Mandalorians brought up in the EU books post-Endor in any book not authored by Karen Traviss?

from sheevs point of view the hive minded, technophobic, tattooed, sadomasochist, intergalactic invaders that lived outside the Force were evil.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong
>The Yuuzhan Vong—"Children of Yun-Yuuzhan", also called the Chosen Race
>the Yuuzhan Vong deeply respected pain to the point of masochism, and strove to improve their physical capabilities through organ grafting.
>The Yuuzhan Vong were a humanoid species—initially leading some to believe that they were a Human offshoot race—but there were differences between Humans and Yuuzhan Vong.
>Yuuzhan Vong had sloping, almost ridge-like foreheads.
> ritual mutilations, or a genetic variation; there is no conclusive evidence as to what the species' norm was.
holy shit. how did (((they))) let this one slide?

They used a different pic for inspiration

>the Vong arc is ba-

>destorying
bur

i don't understand how something can 'live outside of the force' and i don't understand why the force wouldn't be able to touch them. it doesn't really make any sense. if it can't touch them, then use it creatively - use it to fill their lungs with liquid metal. make the air directly around them as hot as the surface of a sun. make a bunch of singularities around them. send boulders flying their way... if they come in fleets, send stars their way. use the force to conjure up natural elements and then use those... like lightning.

they come from outside the galaxy and are not affected by the force... and yet they are humanoid shaped and appear to obey all other conventional laws of physics.

i just think it is stupid.

>hey guys what is the least star wars thing you can think of?
>right now let's make a series out of it and ruin the frachise forever

>Daily reminder Sheev knew about a hive minded, technophobic, tattooed, sadomasochist, intergalactic invaders that lived outside the Force and instead of telling anybody started a civil war between an army of infinite robots and an army of infinite clones and wiped an order of superpowered samurai knights so he could control the galactic government he already had power in and build a planet killer that used on innocent civilizations killing billions and before he died he still didn't bother telling anyone about the hive minded, technophobic, tattooed, sadomasochist, intergalactic invaders that lived outside the Force

>hey guys you know those old books? They're all shit and don't matter anymore YUCK nerds right?
>but look at these NEW books they are totally important and actually matter haha!

the only thing worse than old eufags are new eufags

>technophobic
>intergalactic invaders

his ears are so fucking strange i feel like he should get surgery or something because it looks straight up alien to have ears that stick out of your head like mickey mouse

Nah senpai, that's just for gameplay.
In actual lore
>Fencing and tactical skills slightly higher than Mace Windu
He eventually became the Battlemaster of Luke's new order.
>Force ability/connection around Obi Wan levels.
He's powerful but no where near Yoda or Luke levels. Valley of the Jedi can grant him a boon to his connection but it's only temporary and lost much of its potency when he released all the souls that Darth Bane trapped there about a thousand years prior.

And if you want it to be even simpler I'll put it in capeshit terms.
Kyle Katarn is the Batman to Luke's Superman.

>He's still a fucking plebeian who thinks vaguely similar plot structure and a couple of similar ships and superweapons makes the same movie

I don't remember ANH being about the struggle to live up to the legacy of those who came before and how the new generation struggles to find their own meaning in life while living in the shadow of greatness

>inb4 NO TFA DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE NIGGERS KIKES FEMINISM MARY SUE

>former stormtrooper who stole the death star plans and used both sides of the Force and was the bestest duelist of Luke's order who didn't wear the proper uniform because he was such a unique snowflake

Kyle is a self-insert power fantasy and you know it.

Mara Jade was best sci fi waifu
RIP

>I'm going to save people from needlessly being killed by killing people needlessly

>The true SW pleb filter is the Jedi Academy trilogy
I loved the Jedi Academy Trilogy. Felt like an actual SW trilogy

>>former stormtrooper who stole the death star plans
Han Solo is essentially the same. But instead of stealing them he was just in possession of them further down the line.
>used both sides of the Force
Which eventually caused him to fall to the Dark Side
>the bestest duelist of Luke's order
Someone has to be. Is Mace Windu a Sue for being the previous Jedi Battlemaster?
>who didn't wear the proper uniform because he was such a unique snowflake
So, almost none of the Jedi in Luke's praxium wore them either. Not even Luke, aside from the cloak, he rolls in a flight suit most of the time.

Sounds to me like you just hate Katarn and are grasping at every straw possible to label him a Sue.

wtf, isnt that the plot of dune

>Boba fett trained Hans daughter to kill jedi
Shit tier writing.

I mean, if the pay is good. How much did Fett charge for that sort of training?

Dark Empire was 1000x more entertaining than TFa.

What I meant is bullshit is that Boba can kill jedi.
He was shit in the movies.

Darksaber is so frickin' weird

No, not even a little bit

>people bitch and moan that the sequel trilogy made the OT pointless because nu-Empire
>Dark Empire was totally awesome even though Sheev came back to life ten billion times making Vader's sacrifice worthless!!!

Dark Empire had good art but that's it

We could've had an age-appropriate Mara Jade.

Instead, Luke's a fag now. Thanks Mouse!

Wasn't that literally Luke's storyline from ANH?

>I want to be a Jedi, like my father

Dark Empire was awful and it makes total sense they made it without reading the Thrawn Trilogy. It makes no sense.

A year ago, Luke's drinking hot cocoa on Coruscant while the Empire is barely holding on.

Then in Dark Empire, the Empire's got the best fleet ever.

tbqh I really only liked the new tech they brought.

The Vong would have blown the Empire the fuck out, until the Empire developed their own version of Alpha Red.

I found the Vong frustrating at times. I liked the concept of a completely alien race with biotechnology but the books dragged on too long and were very hit or miss.