American Vandal

So... WHO DID IT?!

This is legitimately an interesting show

No. I refuse to argue about a show that literally centers around dicks.

This whole thread is just fag bait

No it's not, brainlet.

its a 320 minute runtime dick joke played completely straight and its great

The crazy SJW girl who said she was at a CPR course did it

just accept you're a closet homosexual and watch it already

>American ______

It seems pretty clear that her and the dude she was crushing on did it.

This. Her and that fat Chad. "Strategy Club" c'mon now.

What about the "hip and cool" teacher?

How would that idiot figure out how to delete the footage in a reasonable amount of time?

christa duh

Multiple people involved?
There was 3 spray splashes and 27 dicks. It seems crazy that one tiny girl could do it all by herself.

It was her, the fat chad and the camp chad. However, camp chad just thought he was getting it in and having fun. He was used by the Strategy Club.

Who is fat chad?

That fat kid that was getting it in like every chick throughout the series. The one that main character was shocked to see every time sex came up. The literal only guy in Strategy Club.

>Christa Carlyle
>Van Delorey

CAR VAN-DEL

/ourguy/ Pat

>American Vandal
>American Made
>American Assassin

Are todays ameritards so braindead that a film/TV show has to be called "American" for them to go see it?

Ah that's right, but did we ever see him except on a picture?

Nobody ever suspected him, that was the joke. He was a mastermind of getting in panties and destroying a large amount of property damage only to get away with it. Pat the Fat is the fuckin' man.

I could see him as the third person. He is super dumb though, I mean he calls a underage girl attractive on tape.

When he was calling out the teacher elite club I had a flash bad to high school. Teachers were exactly the same when I grew up in Wisconsin in the 90s. Teachers used to pull that kind of shit all the time, they had their own clubs, they had ins with the school board, and they would give up on a student they didn't like. We had at least two in my class who just got pushed off to the side and never even given the chance to try, constantly pushed down when they did.

Its a play on American Gothic you fucking brainlet.

>its a retarded mockumentary about a retarded chad getting framed for drawing dicks
>ends with a surprisingly sober indictment of the american schooling and justice system

did Pat even have an interview, an interesting theory about him being involved

>when Dylan saw the documentary footage at the party in the last episode
I felt sorry for the doofus

>tfw he went from praising peter and being all hyped to deflating like a flat tire

Now that I think about it the show actually ended on a really fucking sour note.

>Dylan lost his gf (cheater but he still loved her so still a heartbreak for him)
>Dylan didn't get into Buffalo
>Dylan realized everyone hates him
>Shapiro's backhanded apology triggers Dylan into fucking his record
>the real culprit got away with it
>Peter fucked with tons of people's lives

>hypocritical people cheering for the downtrodden and changing opinions on a whim because it's nothing more than intriguing entertainment
Had really low expectations of the show and was mildly surprised tbqh

what do you expect from highschoolers

everyones a cunt during that age

And he made that dick in Shapiro's driveway throwing him back to square one

Sam got back into the friendzone too.

That's what I meant by "fucking his (criminal) record"

Loved this show. Went in with no expectations and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Ops I'm a retard

>tfw you will never be Pat and get handjobs from qts and be invited to all the good parties...

Real question is did he get that handjob

100 percent

Nah, he didn't even drank the nine beers.

100%

Never. Fucking lying sack of shit. He just wanted to be half as cool as that Asian kid that slayed pussy.

>little Ming almost dying from drinking a six pack
Really?

>tfw people only give you praise because It's the hip thing to do
>no one actually cares about you (except for your boys)
Feel bad for dylan. Dude is in shambles.

Hey man Ming is a nice dude, cut him some slack.

This was fucking great.

I started for the dickjokes, I kept watching for the kino.

Moral of the story is that all twitch girls are whores and SJW's are just virtue signaling because It's cool and for their own self satisfaction. I would love to throat fuck Gabi though.

Only one can though

I'd kick it with the waybackboys

Anyone else think the party episode will win an Emmy? The cinematography was outstanding and unique.

Damn.

Was watching with some friends for the dickjokes, they thought it was lame and turned it off. I went home and watched the whole series.

They will never understand the kino.

definitely not

Or was it actually only one?
>season 2 starts with someone finding 2 cans in a bush

They still managed to sneak the dick jokes in and it killed me every time

>they discover that the can makes a splatter
>serious investigation of the crime scene to determine the initial target
>"after a thorough investigation of the dicks we narrowed it down to three members"

How did they get away with making a SJW hot as fuck?

That fucking hurt. But what do you expect when you're short, have a baby face, no muscles, and still childish? Girls at that age have animal hormones flowing and want to be slammed by the biggest, strongest, most alpha caveman thick cock Chad possible. Poor sam.

They really fucking made an effort with the 'piecing together Snapchat footage' approach.

The first time they did that was the moment the series went from dumb funny to legitimately good for me.

DUN DUN DUN

that glorious moment when alpha coach told him: just ask her out.
It was like a meme irl.

>mfw a 40 minute episode about a spraycan was the most engrossing thing I've seen in months

He's right though. Either you get denied or you dont. Girls lose interest at that age incredibly fast and if you hang around too much, you will get curbed.

Ming did it.
>access to the recordings
>no alibi
>never thouroughly investigated as a suspect
>motive: had enough of people thinking of him as the nice pushover kid
>was at the party
>fits the meta-narrative of don't trust the appearances

>when sam jokes about gabi's boyfriend cheating

dude. it's Ming, come on

someone explain the pat theory

Pat's the hidden Chad

Well he did seem to go off the rails with all the drinking, maybe the spray painting was the start of him trying to reinvent himself.

fucking pat

his build is too small

Ugly fat retard fucking all the girls and is the master mind behind everything

I don't get why they said he didn't drink nine beers a cause the label was the same. Couldn't he had drank the same type of beer 9 times?

Did you see the size of him man, six pack would def be an overdose for him.

Literally me in high school :(

It was because no matter what time of the night it was the dude was fresh like a cucumber while you could see how Ming was getting destroyed by the non stop drinking.

Some of the label was ripped off

He scratched the label at the beginning of the night

Why were 90% of the girls so qt in this?

>Mackenzie
>Christa
>Gabi
>Sara

Who's best grill?

They're all awful human beings.

(OK I guess Gabi isn't so bad)

mack is literally the worst human being on the planet

gabi > christa > sara > mac

dose dsl...

>those aren't minor tits

what did he mean by this?