If Rockstar Games won’t produce a sequel to this then they could make a film or tv series based on Bully...

If Rockstar Games won’t produce a sequel to this then they could make a film or tv series based on Bully. The story was amazing

i want another game badly but id settle for a tv series

What was the story?

There was a story?

It’s Political correctness era. You know this era has gone to shit when wrestling turned into a saturday morning cartoon with the new PG rating and Hollywood is now a political propaganda industry.
Can’t tell if bait

>Manlet is turbo-Chad and gets all the girls
Loved the game but it's such a wish-fullfilment fantasy

>tardstrong autist vs adhd autist: the game

But there is no film or TV series based on Bully, so this thread has nothing to do with television & film, does it?

Jimmy had delayed puberty.

i couldn't into this game. the concept was neato but wtf i have to stick to a schedule and play little "going to class" mini games. i don't wanna to sims shit i want to be FREE

>tfw never take over the school with Gary

but that's not how boarding schools work user

>ywn take Pinky to a carnival date

>he actually went to class in bully
lmao

>have to
no you don't
>If Rockstar Games won’t produce a sequel
i heard it might be their next project after the new red dead game

i used to love taking russell into town and making him fight adults and cops

I'd like a new Midnight Club, it's been almost a decade since the last one.

He looked strong and broad, like an adult guy, not a prepubescent kid
You got perks after finishing them, it sometimes payed off

eww no, just play any other racing game and let rockstar spend their resources on things that are good

>You got perks after finishing them, it sometimes payed off
Really? I think I tried each once and then just skipped class for the rest of the game. Figured they were made to be dull on purpose as kind of a joke. You weren't supposed to be interested in class, that's your character.

LA was a fun game, I keep replaying it over and over. The only other street racing game is Need for Speed and that requires (((Origin))) on PC, plus it hasn't been good since Carbon and even that wasn't the best one.

I remember getting faster bikes and even a moped and getting the pick-ups marked on a map, but every one gave you something
Some lessons were useless but some paid-off
The minigames definitely weren't fun though, hated all of them

>I remember getting faster bikes and even a moped
faster bikes were from the shop class, moped was from winning enough prize tickets at the carnival