You will literally not argue this

You will literally not argue this.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/William_Burnside_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where does Ultimate Cap fit in this?

>no USAgent

read comics f ag

Philistine.

I think Sam Wilson is great, but isn't he a little weak?

Like all he does is fly and can talk to a birds, and so I'm not sure he's the kind of guy the Avengers should have on the front lines. Avengers is calling in the big guns, and if your big guns is Sam Wilson, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that

He could not defeat Galactus, Thanos, or the Wu-Tang Clan

Think of him as a bird Ant Man. In his previous Cap run he used his psychic connection to birds to call a shit ton of them to do something I forgot about. He also beat US Agent recently.

Steve isn't really any stronger

Peak human < Peak human who can fly and control birds

This is true Patrician arrangement; Bucky goes in the ground.

What about Burnside?

Steve is " a little stronger" and all his other stats are Peak human too. Besides Steve could fly too if he had his glider.

I'll argue with anything if I feel like it.

I didn't even know he had that power.
Seems like something a good writer would take advantage of.

What makes Steve Pleb?

Time to stop posting, Natasha

Sup Forumsian

For some reason, writers forget he can talk to more birds than just Redwing.

Plebian means commoner. Only commoners like Steve because he is the most well-known.

Steve isn't actually peak human. He's enhanced human. I don't waste my time reading most marble shit but as far as their own site goes, only Cage is also similarly (but not equally enhanced) and the rest (Barnes, Banner) have an inadequate form of serum enhancement of some sort or another.

Anyone else is either a radiated or mutated (or whatever the fuck the inhumane are) human.

Nah he 's peak

This desu. US Agent a best.

Aquaman of the skies

>Brubaker's self-insert gary stu as patrician
>not USAgent

GUN

What about the Bradley line?

(Black) Captain America, Justice, and Patriot

I really hope Bucky becomes the new Cap in the MCU.
>Is from the same time as Steve
>Shares the same sensibilities
>Would tie nicely into his redemption arc, while Sam is a static character
>Is actually enhanced like Steve, Sam is just a guy
>Is pretty much just a soldier withount a superhero identity while Sam already has one

what about them?

Now do it with Bald Eagles

I really don't see what other reason they'd have for keeping Bucky around in the MCU if they don't make him Cap eventually. What else are you going to do with him? The comics have been struggling with this issue since Bucky gave back the shield.

>Plebian
Elijah Bradley
>Contrarian
Isaiah Bradley
>Patrician
Josiah Bradley

There's enough Cap clones running around, why don't they team up?

They can be IA for SHIELD for the next time Hydra or whoever infiltrates half their management

Fuck, bring Zemo along. I'm sure he'd love a job where he simultaneously gets to play hero and gets to piss off SHIELD.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

L I S T
I
S
T

>The comics have been struggling with this issue since Bucky gave back the shield.

Did you not read Winter Soldier v.1 #1-14?

>No Walker
>Putting Sam in any category other than philistine

>There's enough Cap clones running around, why don't they team up?
>tfw no Cap Corps.

More like plebeian, contrarian and hipster

That was a thing, actually. Not sure why it never came back.

Really though I'd read another book about Cool Captains Doing Cool Things

And people say he's not mutant.

Cosmic Cube h4x you turbo casual

Batgod is peak.

Steve has been enhanced. Simply being able to plan and strategize as quickly as he does is not a peak ability. Some autist might have a memory where they can remember what they ate when they were 12 and what their teacher was wearing when they get their first B+ grade, but that doesn't mean they can remember multiple war planning theories and coordinate and organize a strike against a military base, say.

Batman also has to take more care to exercise, for example, and work harder, for his 'peak' human abilities.

Even if you go by his original origin story, where it was just something he swallowed, no vita rays, nothing else, and he didn't look like an asthma riddled kid shorter than even Manletman, there was still a significant difference between Steve pre and post serum swallowing.

There was a hilarious sequence in Mighty Avengers about that.

This is actually pretty cool. I don't know much about Falcon tho.

There's not really that much to know other than
>Captain America's pal
>Once quit the Avengers because he was just being hired as a token black guy
>Got injected with false memories of being a pimp instead of a community volunteer by the Red Skull
>Became Captain America and made everyone hate him when he brought up his liberal views

>>Became Captain America and Spencer made everyone hate him when Spencer brought up his liberal views
ftfy

Wouldn't it make sense for Sam to be a liberal though? I don't know why Sup Forums is so bothered about it.

"Don't bring politics in my comics" sounds kind of stupid when you're talking about Captain America.

>Wouldn't it make sense for Sam to be a liberal though?
Yep.

It's not even that, it's that the presentation is so woefully sophomoric.

Remender had a few throwaway lines about muh heritage and muh community organizing, and it informs his decision and actions as he goes forward, but it's not so I dunno, "inelegant", like Spencer.

There is no god damn way he told the pigeons his name was Kenny

Why would people bitch about a liberal Cap. There's literally a Cap in top secret therapy for being too conservative in 616 right now.

The problem wasit read like a political tract.

His book started off with him fighting The Serpent Society, who Spencer had made a Conservative caricature.

However it's picked up now theres reasonable right leading characters and a few leftist villans.

To be honest I only read the first 7 issues of SamCap and I didn't see anything extremely preachy in it like say, the unsolicited opinions Angela or Aaron's hamfisted feminism page in Thor. I just dropped it because it was kinda boring.

Surprisingly I'm enjoying Spencer's run on Steve Cap, so I don't know how that happened. He seems to be much better at writing entertaining stuff with Steve. Did his Sam Cap run get better after issue 7 or is it still inoffensively boring?

>who Spencer had made a Conservative caricature.
Actually, I can think of a couple stories involving the Serpent Society predating Spencer that are kkk stand ins

He was enhanced to peak.

The serum didn't make him superhuman.

There is a superhuman Cap that got a more perfect SSS than Cap.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/William_Burnside_(Earth-616)

>Some autist might have a memory where they can remember what they ate when they were 12 and what their teacher was wearing when they get their first B+ grade, but that doesn't mean they can remember multiple war planning theories and coordinate and organize a strike against a military base, say.
Cap has had a bunch of military training and has a photographic memory and even if he doesn't know of a comparable situation from which to steal a strategy, he has one of the highest iqs on earth.

>His book started off with him fighting The Serpent Society, who Spencer had made a Conservative caricature.
Honestly, Viper as a ridiculously exaggerated corporate scumbag was pretty funny.
I think the issue is that the first arc of the book was just really fucking dull. There wasn't enough going on for me to enjoy it. Maybe if it'd been more entertaining in its own right the politics wouldn't have bothered people as much.
It gets enormously better after Standoff, yeah.

Steve is enhanced to literal peak human ability.
He's the idea of the human body if you moved all the shit living and defects out of it. Steve is supposed to be what baseline humanity does if it's running at 100% because SCIENCE. There IS a significant difference between Steve pre and post serum because even before he was supposed to be a cripple he was still an below average jim not the perfect man.
Not that it matters the idea of Peak human is literally the artist/writer's arbitrary idea of "that feels right" and since comic creators typically don't know shit about actual human performance and it's an impossible standard it wildly varies. Especially in the confines of completely different stories.

Steve's "peak human", yes, but he's "peak" in a way that a normal human could never attain, because getting to Steve's level in strength would require a relative tradeoff in speed, etc. Steve is "peak" in everything in a way that's not possible in a normal human, so he might as well be above human.

It's possible just you need to enter a specific training regiment when you're a newborn to do so.
In comic books that is.

What if I think all of the above are pleb shit for MCU kiddies because Captain America was never good?

The superior Captain America

I assume you've never read Cap. "Has never been good" is the first line of casual moviefag defense, kid.

>It's possible
No, it isn't. It also maxed out his brain's processing power. You can't train your way into a photographic memory.

Ironically, yes, he is superior. Exact same power set except slightly better.

raceist

Why does Marvel hate on Patriot? He should've become Cap, not Falcon

>Young and inexperienced
>former drug user
>Crumbled under the pressure of leading a team because they suffered casualties and their actions had global consequences and he didn't want that responsibility
>Quit superhero-ing years ago and is the only living member of his team not to put his costume back on

I love Eli but he is so not ready to be Captain America

Fair points, but at least he had leadership experience. And he might of learned from his past mistakes.

>former drug user
Former. And Falcon is a former criminal, so?

Apparently Alonso or someone thinks his story's over and it'd be a disservice to bring him back.

Bucky is Based

Yeah, so unlike Marvel to bring retired or even dead characters back

Am I the only one who thinks Bucky would make a great Venom?

>Avengers is calling in the big guns
>could not defeat Galactus, Thanos, or the Wu-Tang Clan
LOL.
>Hawkeye
>Cap
>Pre-Priest Black Panther
>Swordsman
>Black Widow
>Hellcat
>Echo
>Triathlon

Please believe, the Avengers haven't all been winners. King of the Birds is good where he is.

Hellcat has some mystical powers

And Triathlon is supposed to have triple peak human abilities. That's like 3 Captain Americas in one

Patsy wasn't trained by Moondragon until after she left the Avengers.

>Justice
You mean Josiah X
Justice is the bland white boy from New Warriors.

I think it is like the best quality of every human crammed into one person. So brains and brawns get set to peak human on every aspect. It makes no sense in real life, but comic book writers aren't renowned for their science education.