Kill Six Billion Demons

I just started this. It's really good for a web comic but is it just me or is it pretty..../d/?

not that I'm complaining. It just gives me confusing feelings

very /d/
just wait till you see the sweet sweet chitinous waifus

I want/don't want Allison to get turned into a sister. It would be very hot/sad. Good thing it's certainly not going to happen.

What even happened here
Why are the faceless struggling against being given a face
Why do they become bimbos afterwards
I don't remember cio's husband running a brothel
I gotta reread this

>Why are the faceless struggling against being given a face
>Why do they become bimbos afterwards
I'm guessing the faceless vessels don't want to become murder-demon-bimbos.

Read some religious texts sometime.

Most of them are /d/ as fuck.

>What even happened here

Baaad stuff. Stuff so bad that even devils are wary of it.

>Why are the faceless struggling against being given a face

I suspect they are the souls of women, ripped from the flesh.

>Why do they become bimbos afterwards

They are Preem Nand's idea of a fine woman. He is exquisitely terrible.

>I don't remember cio's husband running a brothel

Technically, he owns a flesh-sellers guild. The brothel part is among the least terrible parts of the operation.

>I gotta reread this

Yes, you do. :) Later revelations make this section FAR more engaging and deep.

Abaddon is talented.

That's normally hidden in between a lot of impenetrable boring geneologies and difficult language though, not in convenient common form.

>I suspect they are the souls of women, ripped from the flesh.
And reshaped using a bound demon apparently.

>They are Preem Nand's idea of a fine woman. He is exquisitely terrible.
The brunette that can't use pronouns wasn't a bimbo. I suspect he enjoys a wide variety of horrible archetypes.

>can'tt use pronouns
Can't use personal or gendered pronouns, I mean.

I think this comic is doing what Dark Souls lore tried to do but much better.

I'm gonna have to paraphrase from /hsg/ here: "READ THE GODDAMN COMIC"

I am. 83 White Chain is now my waifu

Holy shit

I just finished Chapter 3

can someone please give me a summary of what just happened from chapter 1 thru 3 so I can go into chapter 4 with a solid understanding

I miss the Cio where you did not see her eyes directly and only saw her yellow glasses and pupils.
Also I want the black tounge back

this is hard to follow, but it has nice art

I just finished marathoning it. Shit is really good. I just wish it was animated. I don't like the comic format much. There, I said it. And while I'm spouting heresy: Allison looked better with long blonde hair.

Can't help you yet though. I read too much at once and it's a blur. Maybe if you have specific questions.

I've noticed her proportions changing over time but not sure if it's deliberate or just the art style evolving. She seems a lot less impish in the latest pages. I love her chitin waifu form

You have to be 18 to post here.

Ok question: Why is Mottom the only one visibly aging? Albeit in an extreme way? Did the fact that she tore her key from her husband after murdering him imply that she doesn't have the full range of knowledge/powers of a "proper" demi-urge except by eating the fruit of his tree?

Alternatively, I suppose the others could be aging too and Mottom just doesn't bother hiding it in the concordance. She does rather hate her role on some level and might exult in being hideous. For a little while, at least

They all have different ways of achieving near immortality, Mottom just happens to have a rather mediocre one, but at least she is not stuck in a glass coffin like Jadis

>It's really good for a web comic
You know it's an actual comic too?! You can buy a printed edition on Amazon RIGHT NOW!
I can't wait till my little sister unwraps her copy

Always with the shitposts

That's neat. I'll still stick with my other two hypotheses because they're easy enough to wed to that. That 1. SHe could have done better if not for the hurried nature of her usurpation. and 2. She doesn't bother hiding it at the concordance because she gets tired of being the beautiful Mother.

Jagganoth drove nails forged from the iron feathers of an unknown angel into his flesh, rendering himself untouchable to all known forces, physical or magical.
Gog-Agog is a collective of writhing, awful worms that seem to constantly regenerate. This unique and strange physiology gives her (it/they?) an rather unorthodox advantage.
Jadis is entombed in a block of glass after witnessing the Shape of Creation. This glass preserves her and keeps her immortal. It also cripples her and does nothing more than keep her alive, really.
As a Servant, Mammon is not mortal. Humans are the only mortal race that exists in the setting. As such, he will continue to exist until the moment he dies and by the nature of his race, grow larger too.
Incubus and Solomon both have unknown methods of obtaining immortality. The former is said to be immortal through some unspeakably immoral and awful method, while Solomon obtains immortality through martial arts and breathing exercises.
And Mottom has fruit grown from the gluttonous carcass-tree of her husband, which grants immortality as a reward for the blood of beautiful, talented and virginal girls.

>Jadis is entombed in a block of glass after witnessing the Shape of Creation. This glass preserves her and keeps her immortal. It also cripples her and does nothing more than keep her alive, really.

>Incubus and Solomon both have unknown methods of obtaining immortality. The former is said to be immortal through some unspeakably immoral and awful method, while Solomon obtains immortality through martial arts and breathing exercises.
I could surmise the others but where did this come from? Was Otom's husband immortal then? I mean he's only sort of dead as it it is after she killed him...

A lot of the lore comes from Abaddon answering questions on his Tumblr. That's where we learned about Incubus and Solomon, and those were mostly joke answers.

Jadis, on the other hand, is depicted in the current day and age as entombed in her block of glass and Abaddon has mentioned that the source of her prophetic abilities is the fact that she witnessed the Shape of the Universe - something that obliterates anyone without a strong mind, crippled Jadis and blinded Aesma, an actual god.

Another thing from the Tumblr is power-ranking, which are always fun:
>Jagganoth > Jadis (pre-entombing) > Solomon >Gog-Agog > Incubus > Mottom > Jadis (post-entombing) > Mammon.

>the fucking dragon is the weakest one
Still I find power rankings kind of dumb and pointless outside of geek wanking and looking at the wiki he's changed his mind about shit he's posted before it appeared in the comic before. So this isn't technically 100% canon right? Just 99.9%.

xD

>Aesma, an actual god

So is Aesma canonically one of the giant corpses facing away from the center of throne?

He's a Servant, he's still bound by his purpose, just as Devils are bound by their masks and Angels are bound by their laws. Humans are the only one of the four Inheritors that are unbounded and are free to spiritually grow without any limitation.

But he's still the black emperor of a seventh of creation. You can bet your ass that Allison's adventures will never involve directly fighting the Demiurges without her doing one of the following:
>Getting fucking wrecked
>Channeling her Kingliness.

Look very closely at the landmark names.

I thought the Servants were only bound as much as the Angels could make them by bound? And even Angels aren't as lawful as they used to be. Guess it's that rot.

>a comic
>good
ITT shills shilling shills.

>mfw people have fun near me

>I've noticed her proportions changing over time but not sure if it's deliberate or just the art style evolvin
It's to appeal to waifufags. Same reason the cast is all female, save the transangel

I actually think the older version of her kind of clashed with the rest of the art style though. Too cartoony. And the cast isn't all female.

the protagonist's group I meant

Isn't the former Ebon demon male? Also like you said, technically 82 (83?) White Chain is sexless.

Still not sure of the point of token black girl to be honest.

>Isn't the former Ebon demon male?
And now it's a female named princess, literally made so by fan suggestions

I thought it was a male named Princess.

10 Vigilant is Best Angel Bro.

I hope 10 beats Jugs into a pile of glass shards and embers.

The protagonist's group will change as the story goes on since we know Zaid will be part of it eventually.

Well until then it's the waifu parade.
Personally I'm just disappointed with the current cast considering this is a world with crazy shit like this.

It's a creature of mutable gender that's currently female due to the number of names it has but can be male, female or entirely genderless depending on its mask and its name.

Cio and Princess are both creatures of mutable gender that are currently locked in a female state of being. Although Cio seems to be very feminine no matter what state of being she's in. I wouldn't be shocked if her identity causes her to be female all the way from pale from ebon

Imagine if Cio turned out to be some sort of smouldering, abs-licious beefcake while she was an ebon instead of leggy chitinous cheesecake.

wouldn't be a ksbd thread without you would it

>he's changed his mind about shit he's posted before

user, seriously, Abaddon has a story to tell. Why would he give any of it away before it's ready?

Even more importantly, Abaddon wrote YISUN, the God Of All, as being a tremendous and inveterate liar. Magic itself works by telling lies.

Do you think ANYTHING he says outside of the actual comic is reliable in any way?

No, no it isn't. He's weaving this whole tapestry of fables. Take everything he says with a huge grain of salt. Hell, he's likely to say things just to misdirect the fanbase from what's really going on, so he can have a better 'reveal' later on.

Don't expect anything 'canon' to stay that way until it's in the comic, and given how this world works, maybe not even then.

The fun arises from trying to figure it all out.

I have mixed feelings about Cio and Nyave seems like a non-character, but otherwise I'm happy with the cast. I want more of the Demiurges though. Mottom was the most interesting character yet I thought.

>I believe everything I say, though I know I am a liar

Ah, hello shill-user!

Huh, wonder if pedo-user is still accusing everybody....

Anyone ever told you guys that you're really easy to troll?

>the fucking dragon

He's not a fucking dragon, it's just a title. How many times does it have to be said? Does that look like a dragon to you?

>all extra material is purposefully mistruths
>canon changes on a whim
>author enjoys misdirecting readers
>"but it's fun to be lied to"
seems like a waste of time to me

>Does that look like a dragon to you?
"Dragon" describes so many very different looking creatures that anything with a big jaw and vaguely reptilian or serpentine features qualifies to me. Especially if it's called a dragon.

>side material from engaging with fans
>ever not a waste of time
It's like that with everything.

>
>Imagine if Cio turned out to be some sort of smouldering, abs-licious beefcake while she was an ebon instead of leggy chitinous cheesecake.

TRIPS CONFIRMS

This would actually be sort of appropriate, if you think about it.

Cio has a major clit-boner for Allison, but Allison is giving every appearance of being ridiculously, cluelessly straight.

I could easily see Cio, realizing that Allison will never go for it if she's a girl, just...changing teams.

Imagine an Ebon devil guy who has carefully and completely made himself into Allison's perfect man.

Oh yeah. I could see Cio pulling this sort of shit.

Yabalchoath would just use her as a plaything whether she wanted it or not. Her spiritual death would take years. Her physical death would merely be a dream beyond all hope.

>Yabalchoath would just use her as a plaything whether she wanted it or not.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Literally, Al-Yis-Un's FIRST DEED as Godking was defeating and binding a mighty Ebon.

As if Yabalchoath would stand the chance of a candle before the hurricane.

But we're talking about Allison.