/got/ general

kino edition

previous

mophie is REAL

first for overused meme

>Jon's crown is magically suspended
what did they mean by this?

Azor Jaqen

>He vaulted over the gunwale, landing on the deck below with his golden cloak billowing behind him. The white roses drew back, as men always did at the sight of Victarion Greyjoy armed and armored, his face hidden behind his kraken helm. They were clutching swords and spears and axes, but nine of every ten wore no armor, and the tenth had only a shirt of sewn scales. These are no ironmen, Victarion thought. They still fear drowning.
>"Get him!" one man shouted. "He's alone!"
>"COME!" he roared back. "Come kill me, if you can."

>Daenerys isn't fat
>Jon isn't short
completely unrealistic m8

dany

Book Euron:
>Magic eye
>Blue lips from wizard LSD
>A crew of mutes
>Valyrian Steel Armor
>Dragonbinder horn
>Kidnapped priests from every religion on the planetos
>Knowledge of/contact with Bloodraven
>Knowledge of/contact with Others
>A plan to invade all Westeros at once
>A God-Complex (literally wants to turn himself into a God - as far as villain motivations go that's pretty metal)

Show Euron:
>BIG COCK XDDD
>Most boring parts of Euron nd Victarion, plus a little Jack Sparrow, merged into one boring plot device to make Cersei into a '''''''threatening''''''' villain

it's not, jorah the friendzone knight is holding it.

Azor Petyr

>dany
>fat
?

m-moar?

YAMERO

Season 8: will Jaqen H'ghar return?

He also has the crew of mutes on the show, though

to be fair, she's sitting down
also, she's thinner in s7. still not for everyone, i know, but nevertheless, objectively thinner.

CORN?

Jaqen is dead

>only one picture from years and years ago ever used as argument
>a valid argument
????

>Book Euron
Anime

>Show Euron
Fits with the rest

If Euron cut out all the tongues of his crew to stop the story spreading, how did Balon hear of it?

SHANSHA
WHY AREN'T YOU GIVING ME A FAIR TRIAL, SHANSHA?
I LOVE YOU, SHANSHA.

But does he have telepathic multicultural mongrel crew of mutes? Half Ironborn and other half consist of half-breed mongrel niggers? Along with some hairy monsters, outcasts and freaks?

>fits with the rest
In that it's boring as fuck, just like the rest of the show then sure

According to the leaks yes, but then again those same "leaks" have Euron kill four major characters with Wildfire so I suppose they're to be taken with a grain of salt.

Euron's actor in the commentaries basically goes
>yeah no, in the books the character had an eyepatch, but DABIDs thought it was stupid and I agree
JUST

It fits with the tone of the series. George forget what it was and went complete anime in the last 2 books.

>tfw Euron unadvertitly set off the creation of a sign language for mutes right on his own ship

Would anyone actually be upset at this point if Theon just went shirtless double dagger and fucked up Euron's entire fleet

THERE IS NO CORN, THERE'S NEVER BEEN ANY CORN, CORN IS JUST A MYTH

Anyone seen Stannis? I'm kinda worried

not that user but memes aside, would anyone realistically call her "fat"? specifically "fat" ?

>they know their careers are ending after the show is finished, so they're building up to a lesbian romance and leaking their sex tape
not a bad move

>no mention of Reyne and Tywinposting
>no flooding

There were plenty of anime characters in the original three books. Bloody mummers, Oberyn, Daario and every other fag from Tyrosh, Strong Belwas, Brotherhood without Banners to an extent, Roose and Ramsey... George was never shy about being a bit campy and fanciful.

>lesbian romance
>implying maisie is not a dude
2/7

>Brotherhood without Banners to an extent
Other than Beric being undead, they were just a regular group of people

What is so anime about singing or a yellow cloak?

He showed the world his blood eye now, dark and terrible. Clad head to heel in scale as dark as onyx, he sat upon a mound of blackened skulls as dwarfs capered around his feet and a forest burned behind him.
"The bleeding star bespoke the end,” he said to Aeron. “These are the last days, when the world shall be broken and remade. A new god shall be born from the graves and charnel pits.”
Then Euron lifted a great horn to his lips and blew, and dragons and krakens and sphinxes came at his command and bowed before him.
“Kneel, brother,” the Crow’s Eye commanded. “I am your king, I am your god. Worship me, and I will raise you up to be my priest.”
“Never. No godless man may sit the Seastone Chair!”
“Why would I want that hard black rock? Brother, look again and see where I am seated.”
Aeron Damphair looked. The mound of skulls was gone. Now it was metal underneath the Crow’s Eye: a great, tall, twisted seat of razor sharp iron, barbs and blades and broken swords, all dripping blood.
Impaled upon the longer spikes were the bodies of the gods. The Maiden was there and the Father and the Mother, the Warrior and Crone and Smith...even the Stranger. They hung side by side with all manner of queer foreign gods: the Great Shepherd and the Black Goat, three-headed Trios and the Pale Child Bakkalon, the Lord of Light and the butterfly god of Naath. And there, swollen and green, half-devoured by crabs, the Drowned God festered with the rest, seawater still dripping from his hair.
Then Euron Crow’s Eye laughed again

vs

I'VE GOT A BIG COCK YOU'VE GOT NO COCK LOL 'GALAVANTING' COCK COCK COCK

She's really short so even a little weight would make her seem chubby. But not "fat" by any means.

He's just taking some rest

What's the point of him again. Dany took his fortress and dragon glass and she's gonna be the single biggest reason for victory against the zombies.

Still the most exciting show on tv.

>gets punched 200 times
>health gets reset when he gets knee'd in his dickless crotch
>kino

fuckoff.

exactly. if you've ever seen a short girl, that's just how they're built. they're just solid.
"fat", on the other hand, is associated with "unhealthy".

There is also the whole flaming swords thing, and a weird secret town in the trees, the underground lairs, and frequent visits to a psychic hundred year old albino midget. Also the face that they're pretty much the Merry Men.

Well, at least Davos learned good grammar thanks to him.

>dude cartoon dragons burn things so epic
underage

She's very chunky and isn't aging well.
To be fair, no one of the younger girls is aging well.

Sounds like every anime ever.

First for Jonerys

Kino is about cinematography, not plot. That show just looked great and was extremely fitting with the feeling of catharsis as well as the Ironborn drowning/rebirth theme.

Name a more entertaining show on tv right now then.

*that shot

Damn, Catelyn is supposed to look like THAT?

not him but this

aaggghhh...

Reminder that Jamie did nothing wrong

Would you die for this king?

thanks doc

Finally

Current Sophie Turner would have made a great S1 Catelyn

>dany24.jpg

cmon, user.

aaaargh, save me varys!

All the characters were aged up

I thought that Brandon was the one supposed to have a jaw like an anvil

Post Emilia at her most thicc/chunky/solid/dense please anons. That was when she was at her best.

Bronn is the best

Book euron is a wizard
Show euron is a pirate

Not really, there are many tiny, petite girls
Since she's so short she wouldn't even have to lose that much weight, like 10lbs would be enough, but still refuses to
She's not fat per say but lacks the waifish, delicate look, seems more like a miller's daughter or some tavern wench with that body

>bookfags jealous of euron's big cock
lmao

Reminder Mel's ritual to wake a stone dragon means to free The Great Other, thoughts?

Why can't he be both? I think in the show Euron is just using all the illusion shit to strike fear into his enemies to make himself more than he is but in the books he genuinely knows magic and all kinds of occult stuff for the same reason.

Posting for best house.

Should have just stayed with Lollys

Book Euron is a wizard pirate king.
Show Euron is a joke.

>he actually believes in R'hllor and The Great Other

He needs that bad pussy

>best house
>only reason they came into power was dragons
>used to be bitch boys when compared to the other dragon lords

Do you think show Lollys also got gang raped by a group of peasants?

no
stone dragon means mya stone is a blackfyre targ
you idiot
you fucking imbecile
how can you be so dumb
read a book

>Tyrion says 'She's dimwitted' in that tone like she was legit severely retarded and it was disgusting to wed and bed her
>She's a bit of an airhead but seems normal nonetheless
What did they mean by this

Show euron has his strengths and weaknesses
He is entertaining
I am almost never bored when he's on screen
He does lack book eurons general sense of mystery and danger but i don't think the show needs that

I think some mystery and danger is exactly what the show needs. Right now there is no real villain and our heroes are all immortal Gods so there is no tension at all

Here's the real best house.

((( )))

In the books she got gangraped by peasents after the kingslanding riots
She is also fat
Bronn marries her and ends up lord if her house after the rest of her family tried to depode of him
She gives birth to a bastard that he names tyrion

Sweet pic dude thanks for sharing

euron = european union

He seems bitter, but that's hardly new
I know, but he says it on the show
I guess it's not a big inconsistency overall though

>current
>posts pre Jonas pic

I'd go with specific parts and say he has fat cheeks/fat arms/.... but yeah, overall I'd just say overweight

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Better Call Saul?

um.. no, sweatie.

>tfw only a month after got ended I've already run out of anything to watch
>tfw going into spinoff series of all kind
I wonder what should I do with my time now
pic related

Learn Dothraki

Thought that Bronn got the worst possible waifu
then I read the books