Wait, do you guys really believe that monkeys with blue eyes and blonde hair are the master race?

Wait, do you guys really believe that monkeys with blue eyes and blonde hair are the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fight me you stinking spic!

Do you have to stay inside all day because you live in a shittier place than India?

Funniest thing I have heard about Columbia is at restaurants you BYOTP
(bring your own toilet paper)

calm down, not his fault you weren't born with superior Mediterranean genes

honestly nordicists who think they're roman are just as bad as the we wuz egyptians niggers.

In fact they're worse because as white people they should be smarter than that.

Just be proud of your own heritage.

bruw

Aryans were sent upon by the most high around 6,5 years ago when a childs dna got permanently changed thus giving birth to blue eyes
lately blondes surfaced, and thus the purebred aryans started to surface the gracious land of north

We are forged by the ice, to fight fire. We are Nords.

jk, medi, blonde, or whatever are the masterrace, any euros.

But you got no right to talk shit about any of us you half bred nigger pendejo

6,5K years ago*
shit I fucked up

>superior

Internet Access -- You're never far from a cybercafe in Bogotá and other major urban centers. Small towns will also generally have at least one Internet cafe. In rural areas, Internet access is hard to come by. Connections are generally fast and cheap. Expect to pay about COL$1,500 to COL$2,500 per hour.

Restrooms -- Bathroom quality varies. Expensive hotels, restaurants, and shops generally have clean facilities and toilet paper. As long as you're polite, restaurant, hotel, and store owners won't mind if you use their facilities. It's a good idea to bring your own toilet paper and hand sanitizer wherever you go, as budget establishments rarely have these items. Usually, you'll have to pay a small fee (generally under CO$600) to use a public or restaurant restroom.

are you implying Colombia is on the Mediterranean?

Blond hair and eyes are not signs of superiority, more like a sign that you lived in the north for ages. Celtic/Anglo-Saxon genes seems to me are more important, since supposedly masterraced swedes and norwegians managed to stay irrelevant culturaly and politically trough all of their existence.
But you are just a nigger anyway.

you hate us 'cause you ain't us
dirty mongrel races

You are just whites with blonde hair as a dominant trait that is all you are not more white than anyone. Its like you nords dont know that blonde hair people can exist in other white populations.

Honestly, the world could do without any inventions provide by people who aren't white, but it doesn't work the other way around.

It's funny because whites don't have giant lips and protruding lower jaws. Attempts to reverse the picture this was based on can't overcome reality.

race realism isn't true

neither race is superior to another because race is more of a social identity rather than something scientific

therefore arguing over which race is superior is like arguing whether emos are superior to xXx'ers

there is no actual objective basis to figure out which social identity is actually superior all we have is various subjective opinions

we should just judge people on an individual basis

I wouldn't like people to write me off becase of osme prejudice they have towards this social identity I seem to be a part of (nz/european)

racism is just a divide and conquer tactic, invented by the subhuman fucking kikes in their quest for world domination and subversion of the aryan ubermensch

Mediterraneans are the true master race indeed, romans, greeks, phoenicians, etc.
Too bad you (or me, for that matter) isn't one of them. I don't care if you are 100% italian pr spanish diaspora, no one in Europe considers us mediterraneans.
It's dumb and retarded, but it's the truth.

fuck off snow nigger

>anglo=true master race, the ultra aryan, the perfection of primate form

>race realism isn't true
Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

The best clip to convince even the most idealist about genetics and IQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

If I had this image 6 years ago, I'd show it to my philosophy high school teacher that said that "racism was retarded, we're all genetically the same".

and just for fun

thanks for the images.
although I sense a bit of irony on the last one.

>bring world wars
>making half assed colonies thus bringing the genetical end of europe in the next 200 years
>fucking with other people and doesnt protect its own lands

you guys are the (((cancer))) of the world

Yeah, just a little bit ;^)

and no problem, I'd recommend having a read through some of the links and perhaps watching the video.

>retards so deluded they pretend if the world was made of one race we wouldn't have racism or bigotry
Right NOW even white groups infight. Even black groups infight. Asian groups infight. If we were all the same race we'd just judge based off of height or something else and be back at square 1.

Yes :^)

Funny how these threads are always made by some probably monkey-looking spic from South America