-KEK NEWS- USA OCUPATION OF AZTLAN IS ILLEGAL, MEXICO IS GETING IT BACK -KEK NEWS-

rt.com/usa/358720-mexico-senator-california-texas/

lol it seems you are gonna have to buid that wall a little north than planned since Aztlan was never yours to begin with.

:^)

Is this what Trump prophesized when he said "America great again"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
rt.com/usa/358720-mexico-senator-california-texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Aztlan
never heard of it

>fist world education

Did you go to elementary school?

>mexico threatening "we will take it back"
what for? the situation has gotten out of hand, the only thing they would accomplish with this, if it burgers really wanted to hand over all that clay, is to ruin it.
To be honest, those places are already filled with the worst mexicans there are, the only thing we'd be getting is chicano acting like niggers and a bunch of retarded leftist whites.

>Trump throwing leftist over the wall and kicking chicanos out
maybe

Don't worry, we'll throw the niggers and chicanos to the north and to the east. They are "Americans" after all, don't they? then we claim the territory occupied by them until we expand to canada and Alaska. Once we have all of north America we will throw them into the cold sea and TA-DA!

Flawless plan

Texas kicked your ass once, it will be done again.

>we paid you 15m for the land
>in today's terms, that is roughly half a billion, couple that with everything on the land leaves the land out of your monetary reach
>implying you could even afford to pay this when you can't even take care of your cartel problem
>implying your country can sustain war with the USA when you realize one shitskin senator doesn't speak for much

Texas then
>White men
>A few black slaves
Texas now
>Fat white men
>A shit ton of negros
>Another shit ton of Mexicans
>implying the cartel is a problem for the government

Well, then let's not take texas.
We'll make it a containment land for bible worshipers and they retarded concept of education.
Maybe we will follow trump's example and build a wall around it with a sign that says "BEHOLD THE MOST RETARDED PLACE ON EARTH. ABANDON ALL REASON YE WHO ENTERS HERE"

>Cartel problem
Lol nigga you're really dense if you think the government and the cartels aren't working toguether.
What do you think it will happend if the war between Mexico and USA explodes?
The cartels will completely side with the goverment since it will make the drug traffic a lot easier, and you know who will also be very interested on joining mexico for it's territorial possition? The URR.. I mean Russia. Hell, Maybe even China. Fuck, maybe all of south America.

The time has come, anglos has been the pain of the world for so much. Let's wipe them out of existence. The only white people that deserves to live is the Aryans.

>>Mexico
>>White

These spics have got to be kidding.

Come and take it.

Stop throwing a fit and get that wallet out, it's time to fork over your good spic points to build that wall

When did i said that?
What i meant was that the only white people that deserves respect and that is worht of an alliance is the Aryans, but maybe im being a little narrow minded here... every white people that isn't anglo is fine.

That's what we are doing lol while you are here losing the war

>PRD
False alarm, is just an old leftist who forgot to take his meds

Sure, well start it on washington and throw the "american" spics and minorities to you.

>What is trump
>what is hyllary
>What is Putin

The world of politics is clearly made by people off his meds user.

>us white aryans really have to stick together

Yes clearly America has a spic problem

Thank goodness Mexico is free of that scourge.

>tfw beaners larp as whites

>cancels peace treay

Isn't that like a declaration of war?

>this is what 1st world education looks like
I know reading more than 2 sentences is tiring, tyrone, but try anyway.

That face suits you perfectly. What a stupid question. Of course it is.

>implying i called myself white
Are this the only argument anglos can think of? Not very far from feminism, really.

>the face when the muricans are getting the fuck out of their houses.

Las vueltas que da la vidaaaa

You and what army?

>you and what army

Lol this retarded cunt.
Because the article of course says "individual mexican person wants to take the muricans out by HIMSELF. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN".

Really? I don't know why 1st world nations presume of higher education and then make a complete fool out of themselfs.

Take your meds for concentration and actually read the article, of anything. God knows you need it.

Look on your front window

Texas was also european.
Now, it beaner and negroland.

Demography is destiny, replace your population with the third-world, get third-world military prowesses.

This lawmaker shames Mexico by attacking a guest. Trump was invited by the president of Mexico himself.

Stop being pissy because you live in a third world garbage heap

There is no way in hell you would get past Texas let alone all of the other states on the border especially considering half of them has multiple military bases

There is a base right near jaurez.. The minute the are stupid enough to actually void the treaty all ports would be closed and military would be mobilized. I feel really bad for any Texans on the border.. They will not be able to buy tamales out of the parking lot at walmart. They will have to find new housekeepers.. The price of weed will skyrocket.

damn that's real fucken stupid, RT making fools of themselves yet again

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
Texas is actually becoming more "white" because of our high birthrate despite immigration from Mexico and Louisiana. That said I think most white Texans are mixed race.

a great excuse to slap you around and seem the big man, as easy as twatting some muslim shithole

Come and take it puto. Chinga tu madre ayayayayayay Arriba Arriba burrito taco!

Spics won't do shit. You're all fucking lazy retards.

I don't understand. The US is the only nation that 'owns' anything. The rest of the world is just in waiting for us to take over.

If you think the United States of America is just a country, you completely misunderstand the people. We aren't a nation, we are a mission of humans.

In one sense, the globalists are right for the wrong reasons. Borders are meaningless. Earth will unite with the mission that is the United States or be categorized as criminal savages that need contained.

You can attack a country as often as you want. There is no way you can end the mission growing in each new human.

Math suggests that we will never, ever set foot outside our star system. And we as humans will never stop trying. Thats just how we work.

Everyone is an American, they just dont know it yet.

>Mexico starts a war, fails miserably, then America buys land from Mexico

Mexican butthurt is real and eternal.

Kek! US of A would smear your cockroach of a country from sea to shining sea. Be grateful for the inklings of wealth, freedom and security you get from being the scum of our underbelly. Please also make sure you and your whole familia are ready to BUILD WALL when the time comes Beto.

God bless user

Go to your nearest Taquería
Do you see that man at the counter?
You may think "he is just a stupid but harmless Mexican"
Wrong
He is a proud Mechican member of the nation of Aztlán
He does not want to eat Pozole without human flesh in it
He does not want a green-card
He does not want to be ruled by democrats
No
The only thing is his mind are the Reconquista and the destruction of America
Never leave your jobs alone with him, because you will find him stealing them EVERY TIME

GET IN HERE Sup Forums
ITS FUCKING GOING DOWN

→ →

HELP US
HELP US

are the mexicunts going to give it back to the aztecs seeing they stole it from them

If that line of thinking is correct, Mexico needs to become Spain Again

Aztecs are killed

Guess what bitch, I know how to cook pozole and papas con chorizo, you spics can go back now.

Mexicans triggered hard as fuck, holy shit.

I live in commiefornia and we sure as shit didn't learn about Aztlan in school.

>when all the chicanos realize they are mexicans and no longer just niggers milking uncle Sam's testicles
>Get rid of all the southern trash
>Niggers in LA
>The big earthquake after Mexican acquisition

How is this bad?

Texas
>good weed

Nigga come up here to Alaska, we get shit from space I swear

when was the last time mexicans conquered anything

>losing Texas and California
literally only one state of value is lost, but this would skyrocket our white percentage

why would he kill the duckie?

yeah, new york is full of white people huh?

>mexican intellectuals
beans.

what does New York have to do with anything? Most of our hispanics are in Texas and California.

Mexico is rightful territory of the great United States of America.
In fact all of the Americas belong to the U.S.A.
The biggest mistake we made was letting Mexico go after conquering their capitol. Actually no the biggest was not taking over Canada in and after the revolutionary war.

I want mexicunts to attack, we can expand our land with ease

>In fact all of the Americas belong to the U.S.A.
you mean all of the world right?
This is an American world, everyone else is just living in it

This is how Mexicans treated natives for the past 200 years even today with slave labor... An your all here saying "take it back!"? ..... Remember which country allows them the right to bare arms beaners...

Nah the rest of the planet can rot for now I just want my united americas.

>YFW Mexico tries to invade America and we nuke Mexico City the next day.

Like Mexico has any power to do shit if we want it. kek, keep dreaming spicfaggot, you'll just be kissing our ass like usual.

Aztlan was entirely desert and the peripheral areas of northern california and eastern texas(both settled by anglos) before anglos invested in things like the hoover dam. Pretending that mexico had anything other than a nominal claim to that territory is the cholo version of we wuz kangz.

You can't take back what you sold. We paid Anne fair and square.

Bring it

We'll steamroll you even harder than the last time, 3rd worlder fucks

hell yeah

The fuck is going on down south?

Lmao
We defeated back then France with rocks and sticks, suppossedly, the "deadliest" army in the world
What makes USA so special that we can't defeat it with shitty guns and equipment?
lmao you americans are dead already

>all these dumb as mexicans.
You can't take it back the cartel wont let you. Those areas are their biggest business and to have it go to mexico would throw it all away. There is a reason the CIA invests in the cartels it to keep your dumb ass put in your place.

>implying

That's like me telling you not knowing about some random shithole in Norway makes you an idiot.

>he can't point out Rokkelokka on a map

Mexico then
>mexicans
Mexico now
>still mexicans

Come and take it, taco.

>wetbacks and chicanos (especially the aztlan wannabes)
>rotten mentality that helped ruin this place
>no think things through to change their ways, instead they spread and fuck things up eternally
>good ""plan"" for everyone

you should be gassed, no fucking doubt about it,

I agree with this

No army is invincible, for instance, if you were able to destroy the communications of the US army, you would most likely cripple our forces, since it's so big, logistics is a must in the army, yet, this is our biggest strength.

Is mexico a nuclear country?
Because America sure is.
The response to the invasion of American soils is a full scale retaliatory nuclear strike.

>when a 3rd worlder starts getting cheeky with the greastest country on earth

I'm sorry we don't study 3rd world Mexican fairy tales in my homeland

they don't waste time teaching us about countries that don't matter. I spent time learning TEXAS HISTORY.
Try taking back your land from the goddamn cartels, aren't they beheading all of your schoolkids anyway?
Stay mad, Pablo. The wall just got higher.

>Mexico
>going to war with the USA
>can't even handle the cartel

yeah okay

Your literally a retard, you will never win a war against us you cucks. Even if we gave you your so called land back, you guys would find a way to fuck it all up. Mexican leadership is corrupt and can fuck off.
>Mexican Intellectuals
I swear

Your taco truck tank regiment will be blown up to pieces by kek knows what from area 51 then followed by a giant wall

Mexicans are pretty dumb, they're just showing the whole world how pitiful they are.

Then your education system sucks. The American-Mexican war had huge impacts on the territorial state of your country. That territory was called Aztlan. The more you knoww...

It's expected from you to not know. since Aztlan doen't have anything to do with norway. But Aztlan has a lot to do with south american history since it was the territory occupied now by california, texas, arizona, etc. etc.
It's basic history of their country.
If they don't teach them things about the American-Mexican war and the aftermath, then what do they learn on history?? Evolution and expansion of the burgers joints?

>implying the cartel doesn't work with the gov
Just picture it. If the war explodes, that heads are going to have blonde hair and white skin.
Well, some of them, i don't know what to expect since you became a african nation

You'd still shit up your so called reclaimed land. Your a third world country with basically no military. You'd sink California and Texas down the economic shithole so fast it would be laughable.

>the president of mexico himself

Sorry to pop your bubble dude, but Mexican people hates the president and it's considered the most retarded politician in our time, maybe from all times in our country.

We knew this even before he bacame president, and his reputation is getting worse and worse. Trump's invitation was one of those things that sunk him even deeper.

>so why did you vote for him?

we didn't. Democracy doesn't work here. You can look it up if you want to, but that's what happened.

Your leadership is complete utter shit, you'd sink California and Texas down the toilet with your country. Your nothing but a laughable cuck.

yeah, hard to buy tamales and have housekeepers when your body is rotting on the deeps of hell since the mexican army beheaded you and played soccer with your head.

i heard there is good weed on hell tho

>actually cancelling peace treaties
>actuallly asking to be nuked
you realize the only reason you exist is to mow our lawns right?
i dare you faggots, i double dog dare you shitheels to do this, i will literally revel in you watching your family get beheaded and your government burning to the ground all in front of you as you cry as your brothers and sisters burn in the pyre as you whinge and moan "how did it go wrong?" in mexicanese of course you filthy inbred shit.
i want to bathe in the blood of mexishits as we committ atrocities in the place that was your countries, you say you can do this and that, put your money where your mouth is mexican't.

You signed the land away in a Treaty after we kicked your ass in the Mexican American War.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
We took your capital and then paid you for the land anyway.

>muh nukes

Question por you: Why hasn't anyone used a nuke since Americanitas on Japan??

You should be able to solve this.

fine let me put it in a way you can understand mexishit, you will become the new middle east, i can't wait to see the human rights violations we get away with in your shithole once you do this, it will be great and glorious. i know in the very least you will be bombed to shit via drones, you know this, i know this. your all scared cause trump wouldn't let you off, he would pull a bush, unilaterally declare war on the asshole of the world, you lot will whinge to the world as you get ukraine'd, and at best we will get a very concerned letter as you stop existing as a whole.

What's hilarious about this is we wouldn't need nukes. Hell, we'd probably not even need airstrikes at all. JSOC by itself could probably decimate your entire military in a 6 month campaign.

Its funny that you think you're to be taken seriously.

>Then your education system sucks. The American-Mexican war had huge impacts on the territorial state of your country. That territory was called Aztlan. The more you knoww...

>Hombres, trust me! It's muy, muy importante! Please believe yo!
Fuck off, beaner. You had no impact on us and we could not care less about you.
t. another beaner

How to get invaded and annexed 101

then come and take it shit stain

>implying we'd even want the dump that is Mexico

>this is what 1st world education doest to the brain

not even once

>step one: vote republican
>step two: attemp to buld wall
>step three: ????
>step four: PROFIT, USA is Mexico naw

>It's another "my country's politicians feel like saying the most retarded shit ever" episode
Just end it bros please nuke this place.

You're welcome to try and take it.

>Mexico
>Thinking it'll ever get soil back

Are they issuing crack to every wetback still on your side of the border, Paco? You must be high as fuck, only a retard could think this would ever happen.

>you must be one of those Mexican Intellectuals

>rt.com/usa/358720-mexico-senator-california-texas/

DATS RIGHT GIMME DATS CALIFORNIA AND TEJAS JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ MEXICAN PROPERTY 2016 JAJAJAJAJAJAJJA

kek, I have no idea what you are talking about, but you are a good mexico and can visit now and then to cut my lawn, amigo