Steven universe is likely getting cancelled in the near future

>Steven universe is likely getting cancelled in the near future

Other urls found in this thread:

animationmagazine.net/licensing/steven-universe-gets-new-toy-partners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's great, I want more MagicSwords.

Anything to back that up?

Yes.

Maybe it will be replaced by a better show...

still going with that response

and still going...

> gets a reboot with less social commentary restraints
> Sup Forums loses its shit

Everything of value to be gained

>Steven universe is likely getting cancelled in the near future

>likely

May

>in the near future

next day, next month, next year, depending of what circumstances may or not happen

So SU is likely getting cancelled in the near future, like any other current show right now may or not get cancelled in the near future?

So you know what you've gotta do, Sup Forums.

Constant spamming of CN to cancel that shit.

Maybe at episode 150

Of course it is. People (not us, mind you) like it, and CN can't have anything people like on it. Gotta push those Powerpuff Reboots and Teen Titans Gos!

>People (not us, mind you) like it
Source on this? 'Cause the kids I know will stay the fuck away from SU because it's boring

>I dislike a children's cartoon show that rarely airs on TV to such an extent that I'm willing to dedicate a good portion of my time to harassing the channel and/or producers of said show

And they wonder why people hate this place.

You shut your mouth and you never open it again you son of a bitch!

>Source on this?
>What is Tumblr (in b4 not real people)
>What is the SU general

About fucking time. It had potential and then squandered it. And I'm fucking tired of these SJW shows getting free reign.

The premiers' still get over 1 million viewers so I think they'll keep it going.

Check the viewer ratings. It's consistently one of Cartoon Network's highest performing shows. They are plenty of people who like it.

However, the issue is merchandising. If Steven Universe can't perform there, then good ratings are unlikely to save it. SU has had some success there, but it's a crapshoot whether or not it'll be enough for CN.

animationmagazine.net/licensing/steven-universe-gets-new-toy-partners/

It's ratings are only good in the context of modern CN. If you check back to the networks heyday they used to pull ten to fifteen times the ratings regularly.

They should try marketing high priced figs to the internet fanbase.

I think they have the right idea: plushes. Much more affordable and the sort of people who like SU love that sort of thing. But despite multiple companies in that statement declaring their intent to market plush dolls of the show, I don't think any have actually made it to market yet.

So the ratings are good, but not as good as when everybody was watching TV. That doesn't sound like a show about to be cancelled.

Mind you, the audience for SU is more of the teenagers than the kids.

If something is going to get diminished airing to let more room to Magisword, couldn't it be Teen Titan go, instead?

Will it make them hurry up with the fucking plot? Because then, it might be worth it.

My 6 year old nephew likes it. I thought it was pretty okay. Is it not doing well with the younger kids?

It only really had another season planned after this one anyway, right?

lol the op is literally just a random sentence with no source and people are taking it seriously rofl

But... who will teach children about lesbian sex?

Conservatards be like

>One of the highest rated shows on the network being cancelled

Why does this meme exist?

And what else would CN have waiting in the curtains to replace it?

The SU haters realize its the only thing holding back even more TTG reruns right?

I knew a ton of kids and tweens that loved SU when I used to work in aftercare.

>And what else would CN have waiting in the curtains to replace it?
more TTGo

>source: your ass

I don't care anymore.

CN is dead to me.

Funco Pop figs made it out and they are consistently sold out. The mystery packs with figs and comics are doing well too.

I think toys are a no brainer. You make SU toys and you'll print money.