Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
youtube.com/watch?v=qH8slDn8x4g
youtube.com/watch?v=DmRJaDqUhbM
youtube.com/watch?v=F5XiKGlZrUY
youtube.com/watch?v=yMGyl-l3qqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally speaking, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydram cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

I was not prepared for the effect this scene had on me. By all logic it should've been corny, but it wrecked me

What exactly entertains you? I'm curious

The first episode of Twin Peaks is the only one I can remember, though it was more of a single tear. It's amazing how I could be so emotionally invested into characters I was just introduced to. I think it was that moment when I realized Lynch isn't just a pretentious lunatic but a genius as well.

>Philip J Fry
>Named after his beloved uncle

Who hurt you?

You're a fucking lunatic. Dismissed.

Skins generation 1 season two when Chris died... His funeral, the fireworks.

;(

Fagget, Scrubs was great.

That was a great example of a "no-taste" post. Very accurate, I felt like I was there.

That episode gets me every time.
Probably one of the best written cartoon episode ever made in all honesty.

are you a bot?
or do you go into every thread about a specific tv show or a film and post the same thing every time just for fun?

Fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk

All the episodes where Cox really showed emotions where great.

youtube.com/watch?v=qH8slDn8x4g

Remember how in the first movie it completely ruined the point of this episode as well as Jurassic bark by showing Lars-Fry living with his family and Seymour for years. Good times.

This is the one I always think of, not the laggy cheap trick dog episode

Dr Cox kino

youtube.com/watch?v=DmRJaDqUhbM

Everything post season 4 isn't canon as far as I'm concerned.
But they released some Futurama podcast episode a few days ago that's apparently pretty good.

This scene/episode from The Shield

It still gets me.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5XiKGlZrUY

This also. Cartoons are brutal, man.

>not the laggy cheap trick dog episode
I never understood why people get so emotional over that episode. It was just a dumb dog.

You've never had pets, I take it?

youtube.com/watch?v=yMGyl-l3qqc

no....