Should you get 6 months for stealing a bike?

Should you get 6 months for stealing a bike?

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/141027_iachr_racial_disparities_aclu_submission_0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

should you get community service for gang raping a 13 year old? Niggers get that in a few european countries

You should get the death penalty

If you don't want to serve 6 months for theft, here's an idea:

STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLES

you should get a bullet free of charge, your next of kin pay the garbage man for tossing you in the dump

only if you're a nigger.

Yes

Niggers,

Stop stealing bikes.

T. Everyone else

Yes kek says so

The solution here is to not steal a fucking bike in the first place.

you know there's also this really outlandish idea we call "not stealing bikes" I know it's really hard to wrap your head around

Make it death by firing squad, it will either stop bike thefts or it will lead to tons of dead nogs, it's a win win

Don't be a criminal and that's not a concern at all now is it?

Don't take things that aren't yours.

Just this week, Wells Fargo fired over five thousand employees for stealing millions of dollars from a hundred thousand people.

Guess how many of those thieves will be prosecuted? Zero.

A black person steal a bike and will do 3 years in prison.

Yes: there is racism inherent in the USA's criminal justice system.

How much Jail would teach them a lesson?

I stole a bike once when I was drunk.

Fuck I feel shitty about that now.

Yes unless you're a nigger in which case you should get 6 feet under.

dont steal a bike in the fucking first place.

I need my bike, I don't want to drive around town with the bullshit traffic I'd have to deal with. If someone steals something I need that I bought legally, they should be punished.

That's not racism, that's classism.

Tl; Dr it should be okay for black people to thieve

Just fine them, they are already poor so its basically torturing them.

That's not based on race though. That's rich people with lots of connections finding ways to weasel out of prosecution. White people receive fair prosecution for theft and larceny all the time.

Yes, I would argue even more than 6 months depending upon the value of the bike, any value over $500 constitutes grand theft a felony, depending on the state

Broken windows works, Warren Court mercy does not work.
This is not a controversy, it is a settled fact. The only dispute comes from feelings. Take a good look at how East Asians treat one of their own children they catch stealing.

Those are not two separate things when the vast majority of one race belong to a single class.

Incorrect. It should not be okay for white people to thieve.

Maybe stop stealing you stupid fucking brain dead Neanderthal cave dwelling Bix Nood nig nog flappy gummed nappy headed shit skinned jaundice ridden timberland toting dick grabbing pant sagging watermelon loving welfare abusing school failing....

P E R S O N!!!!!

Yes six months is to lenient it should be six years in a brazilian prison

You don't get 6 mos to 3 years for stealing a bike. You get that time for stealing a bike, running from the cops, having drugs on your person, and having tons of other warrants out for your arrest.

Roody-poos seem to have trouble with this concept. If they get caught speeding, they seem to think they should only get a ticket for speeding. It shouldn't matter that they also have warrants for traffic tickets or child support, or that their car is full of crack and they're on probation. I guess it's a symptom of how they only live in the "now" and can't really seem to comprehend the consequences of their actions.

>$1,200 road bike

that would be grand theft, so yeah. I worked hard for it so they should get punished.

>Guess how many of those thieves will be prosecuted? Zero.

It's a different situation though.

That's a civil case. Can be settled by a lawsuit.

When you take somebody's physical shit, that's a form of violence. It's uncivilized and leads to murders.

The vast majority of white people are not in the same class as white collar bank executives.

Blacks skip out on fines and bills so often that many collectors give up. Here in Detroit, there have been multiple "clemencies" on years of unpaid utilities, with the one result that they demand more.

Incorrect. YOU don't get 6 months to 3 years for stealing a bike. Black men do.

aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/141027_iachr_racial_disparities_aclu_submission_0.pdf

I will get the same time if I do it and im white.

That's racism? If it was racism the nigger would get bullet.

>Being protected under a fancy company

>Being an outlandish lonely thief with no status in society

This isn't a product of race, but who you know, and what class you're in.

Would this be anything like YOU LEFT OUT THE PART WHERE HE ATTACKED A COP AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO DISRESPECT THE JUDGE and then wondered why everybody has it in for him? Would it be anything like that?

Statistically speaking? No, you won't. Black men are sentenced far more stringently than any other group. White person steals a bike and is a first-time, non-violent offender? Statistics show he'll be allowed to plea down to no jail time. Black person is a non-violent, first-time offender? Statistics demonstrate he's much more likely to get jail time.

"Property rights" are a social construct designed to oppress minorities.

>all 5000 were white

yeah I bet there were 0 black people in those five thousand employees.

wait there were...

Das rayciss mane why u ack lyke u aint keepin it 100? RT

Nobody said it was so stop advocating that blacks can commit crimes and not be punished you racist fuck.

Blacks are fucktards that ignore their attorney when they suggest plea bargains.

dindu lives matter is just an excuse for black people to get away with shit, always has been.

You can get a felony in small claims court?

citation needed

Stealing bikes should warrant the death penalty.

my bike is worth £1200 yes you should be in jail for a while you black cunt

>our people aren't oppressed huh whitey well how come when I do a crime I suffer consequences

Is that real?

Look at
The same stats you are depending also explain why that happens: blacks are hostile aliens at war with society, not law-abiding, dues-paying members of society.

I already posted it:

I'd say it's oppression to civilised people that your ass is only locked away for 6m-3yrs.

Any grown ass person who steals a bike is a lost cause and may as well be exiled

Well that doesn't matter cause I don't fucking steal things now does it?

Fucking nigger logic.

The 1% does not represent a vast majority.

I've got an idea. An idea so amazing these retards would've never thought of it! Don't steal shit!

dey whities be oppressin us

>yes
/thread

This post, best post.

>The same stats you are depending also explain why that happens

>Chicken!
>No, egg!

This is the situation which exists. Saying that you hate black people and blame them for everything, accomplishes nothing.

considering a bike can cost over $2k USD, not including pricey addons like panniers, it kinda has less to do with it being a bike and more to do with it being a high felony theft charge in general

There should be an option of paying twice the price of stolen bike to its owner
We all know they can't afford it but this creates an illusion of having a choice

Holy shit they fucking complain about being punished for stealing a bike like people who get caught with weed.
You don't fucking steal a bike recreationally, what the fuck is wrong with niggers?

/thread

/thread

>criminal justice would be better served if people could buy their way out of consequences
How Russian of you.

Sometimes the bikes they steal are worth $1,000 and up. At that point it's grand theft, so the time they serve is reasonable.

Read your posts out loud before you submit them. Are you seriously defending the act of stealing a bike?

Punishing black people for committing crimes is racist. Crime has been a part of their culture for millennia. Stop trying to suppress the black identity!

Fo reals mah niqqa deym whyt Bois fr nix to me naw namseyne? Cracka azz whyt bois.

Honestly this.

People who go around taking shit are cancer. Just throw them out to sea or something.

Have some respect you cunts.

yeah, nigger's shouln't steal.

They do realize that sentence is the same for white people, right?

Or is he inferring that black people are inherently more prone to stealing, therefore strong punishments for theft is racist?

It is not the item the law is concerned with but rather its estimated value. Some bikes can be worth a few thousand dollars. So my question to you OP is how much money does a person need to steal to warrant 6 months in jail?

talks about how black people are oppressed and have no meaning
hates faggots
wew lad

not on a first time offense.

these people are on their like 5th or 6th charge.
if you're a nignog in a poor neighborhood you can count on:
first 2 or 3 charges you get deferrals your next 4-5 you can get a massively reduced sentence for "im a product of my environment, i need to sell crack and rob houses"
on your 6th charge, you actually have to face the written minimum on the charge, yeah.

truancy is a bullshit charge though that can get you time in the US.

No, you should get a slug. to the face.

Sure, because you shouldn't be stealing it in the first place.

Some bikes are worth thousands of dollars. I bet it wasn't some beater bike.

Shit, I have a friend who owns a zipp disc wheel and that's like 1500$ just on its own.

Have they tried not stealing bikes?

Yep

kekt

As a cop you don't get any time for stealing a bike. They'll plea it to probation and maybe a $200 fine tops. Where I live they give probation for manufacturing meth for crying out loud. To get three years, you have to try and I mean try whole heartedly to get in prison. Home invasion and beat up a home owner type of action. Most offenders I run histories on have 20+ arrests. Please post any link to anyone getting ANY prison time for stealing a $100 bike. Not a violation of probation or parole but the act it's self. Shit can't even get burglars time around here.

dont steal it ?

>enforcing the law is racist

my fucking sides

>this nigger assumes all bankers are white
there's nothing more racist than a filthy nigger

If I catch someone stealing anything from my property they'll get a bullet.

They think it's "entrapment," because obviously no nigger has the self-control to refrain from attempting to steal an unattended bike. It's in their blood, and punishing them for it is clearly racist.

It's called compensation, nigger and no, crimal records are still a thing. The difference here is that jail is like college to them and not punishment.
So you could pay for niggers to sit on their asses all day or actually make them pay if they aren't too eager to lose several years.

Our government gives them monetary gibs and they still demand attention gibs? What entitled assholes. Their ancestor would have been flogged out in a cotton field or hanging from a tree for speaking out like that, they should be fucking grateful they're getting anything.

The 1% is like 50% jewish. A plurality.

>notice comes out saying bait bikes are in the area
>BLACK LIVES MATTER themselves saying that it's bait
>yfw BLM is stating that blacks steal bikes as if it is in their nature

Nobody actually thinks BLM isn't racist, right?

He need tha bike 2 get 2 shcool, he a gud niqqa, how he sposed 2 lern ifn he caint get 2 shcule now? Sttoopid azz crakka.

>finger on trigger
>round in chamber

This is why the 2nd amendment was never meant to apply to blacks.

If the bike is worth $1000 dollars it's grand larceny. Just don't be a the if and you won't have to worry. There's nobody in prison for stealing a bike unless they have priors btw. When anyone talks about the amount of blacks being in prison for stupid crimes they always have prior arrests and convictions. ALWAYS.

Do you really think all those employees are white? Completely different situation.

We should be encouraging them to play Russian Roulette as one of their stupid ghetto "challenges" like the fire challenge. Bonus black Twitter points for using a semiautomatic handgun.

wait, is he saying stealing bikes is a black thing?

don't steal a bike. man some niggers really do believe they should be allowed to commit crimes.