Thoughts on Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children starring Eva Green Sup Forums?

thoughts on Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children starring Eva Green Sup Forums?

i really wish tim burton would fuck off already

There's something I really, really hate about this kind of "gothic" style, even when it's done well. I don't think this movie is for me

Ella is qter

Yes

>that cgi smoke

It doesn't make any sense to do it that way either because Eva is a chainsmoker.

Agreed.

It just kinda felt 'off'.

Almost felt to me that it was someone trying to write a Roald Dahl book but completely failing to get his sense of wonder that goes hand in hand with the light horror elements.

Never tackled the ethics of hundred year old perma-children basically kept in a prison.

The powers were generally uninteresting.

i found it a fun movie
a sequel or serie would be nice to expand on it

excellent tits

too much forced authenticity

Is this the only movie Eva doesn't show her tits in?

>skeleton army
>slendermen

They really wanted the 10y/o audience didn't they?

>Never tackled the ethics of hundred year old perma-children basically kept in a prison.
That bother me too. How are they all not crazy for being stuck in a time loop?

17 hours of deleted footage
OR
They just CG'd clothes on her in post

Eva Greens character had good concept design, rest of movie was trash, I took my 15 year old cousin who loves Edward Scissor hands to this and she fucking loved it

>monster that used to be a peculiar revives every day and is killed
>peculiar killed by monster doesn't.

Explain this shit.

Failed teen book franchise #349.

No.

he got killed before the time bubble got activated probaly.
the monster was inside when the time bubble was active. so it kept respawning when time got rewinded

Do the kids remember the stuff they did on past days before the time loop?

Do you think Eva's character breast fed the kids, moaning softly trying to muffle her voice but failing. Giving all the young boys their first boners?

>Hey Eva we've got a new script for you, it's called Miss Pettigrew's Home for Peculiar Children
>Fascinating, what are my nude scenes like?
>Uh Ms. Green... it's a PG-13 film, there aren't any nude scenes
>I'll pass
>Fine, we'll have to find another actress to spend months on a secluded island alone with a group of naive children
>Wait, perhaps I was too hasty...

>piercing
DROPPED

Anons - this is Marlene Jobert - Eva Green's mommy. Say something sweet about her

Cute.

It's fat white roastie kino.

she doesn't look Semitic

>Ywn be her shota
Mumm?

underrated post

Hello popular nu-male liberal hivemind website starting with R

I fucking love that crazy looking bitch

its meh

my grandfather, who was from the old country, would say that people with freckles got them as a result of flies shitting on their face.

Eva has a fraternal twin sister named Joy. (Far Right in pic related). Eva confirmed for sucking all the powers away from her twin in utero

She looks really different in pic related.

not in semen demon attack mode

I was lucid dreaming one night and I was astrally raped by a Succubus who looked just like Eva Green.

I bet she's an absolute sexual juggernaut. All those years growing up knowing her sister got the better end of stick and then seeing Eva flaunting her perfect body in movies for all the world to see. I guarantee you that Joy Green has a seething jealousy of her sister that she releases onto to some unsuspecting Frenchmen cock regularly.

It was ok. Nothing great. Felt a bit rushed.

I'm not sure they even handled that in the book, other than mild disgruntlement among some of the children. I'm still puzzled why the felt the need to do a power swap between Emma and Olive.

I haven't read the book. How different is it compare to the movie?

Lol. that's true, Reddit screams in anger if a picture of an attractive female is posted unless that woman only use to be attractive.

She's my eyefu

my thoughts are that i want to be eva green and have sex with eva green

Your grandfather was a wise man. Jews are filthy.

>red hair
>not semitic

same

frogfu.

i liked it but the pacing was pretty shitty. shame we'll never see a sequel

topkeks