youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
youtu.be/HWd4-Z0xBos?t=1m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=LKFiZ1s9kGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=daLmK_8KkAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g
youtube.com/watch?v=zsmUtuXUb-0
youtube.com/watch?v=7bV8r8SAPAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will that dudes 15 mins of fame ever end? I don't get his appeal at all.

Too bad they are both nigger lovers
Milo fucks niggers and martin gave a hroup of niggers a milluon dollars.

Which one the nigger fucker or the tje one who gave a group of niggers a million buck

embracing the black community is what the political right should be doing if they mean to win elections ever again.
they have to find a non wellfare approach to drawing them to their ranks.

The albanian.

I get that his medicine shit was justified, but he just seems annoying to me generally.

>who gave a group of niggers a million buck

What is this about?

Shkreli is the best

youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

you forgot the proxy shlomo

Medicine guy has no friends. Dude just live streams and buys albums for attention.

It already has ended. He's been trying to merchandise himself and that caused people to dump in en masse. The only ones still on his dick are those normies too afraid to fully redpill.

He has a pretty cute gf

post pic

i watch his streams from time to time

he's actually a decent guy who likes to meme from time to time, like all of us

shouts to martini

>right-wing pulled so much to the left, they can't even discriminate against non-whites anymore
Good work, comrades.

there should be another board for "alt right" celebrities like milo and shkreli. not saying i dont like discussion of them but it needs to be separate from this shit. also trump would stay on Sup Forums

Martin bought the album so he could laugh as niggers get butthurt. He's just a troll and nothing more.
youtu.be/HWd4-Z0xBos?t=1m39s

Sure is CTR is here.

The whole "republicans are homophobic Nazis" narrative calls apart when your main figure is an untouchable gay jew, by the own rules of political correctness that the left themselves set up.

Never.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKFiZ1s9kGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=daLmK_8KkAQ

She looks like a disgusting fat jew. Amy schumer lookalike

wtf, right? Dude's worth 100 million dollars ffs.

Martin dindu nuffin wrong and his streams are often funny.

He comes across as a bit of a dick but in a good way. He seems like a legit nice uncucked bloke. It's a shame he's only interviewed by retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g

why would i?
if a person agrees with that kike and that fagot on a political level,
would you rather turn him away because you dont like his skin color?

Usually I am against violating personal rights but ejecting shkreli from the genepool would be advantageus as a whole

Do people have morals any more?

>embracing the black community is what the political right should be doing if they mean to win elections ever again.
>they have to find a non wellfare approach to drawing them to their ranks.

They can't be saved, they're even more cucked than white libtards. They'll keep voting for the same Democrats that fucked them over for decades. Sure, you'll get a few based black people here and there but they're automatically denounced by their own if they step out of line.

What the right could do is appeal to successful legal immigrants that have nothing to win in being lumped in the same category as illegal wetbacks. I'm sure many of them don't buy the SJW/BLM nonsense.

im pretty sure asians lean right.
also, change can be gradual.
conservative way of life where father help raise their children is what black americans actually NEED.

I never got why few Sup Forumsocks actually dislike this guy. Hes a mainstream normie version of the redpill. Hes just here to recruit the normies into stopping degeneracy. Relax.

the mind of a jew in the body of a anglo

his family is albanian actually

Is Shrkeli top or bottom?

I hate nu/pol/. Never anti-racist jew that loves niggers could be our hero

the fucking memes man. 2016 will forever life infamy in my mind

PLS GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!!

kek

this is the best shit ive seen all fking year

holy fking shit

im impressed

>if they mean to win elections ever again
No one wants that. The right is dying an agonizing death, and that is entertaining enough!

>left wing has been pulled so far to the right that they openly advocate MacCarthyism and war with Russia
this election is a hell of a drug

youtube.com/watch?v=zsmUtuXUb-0

It's time you Repubs start kissing my black ass hole...We about to give the Dems the Supreme Court for the next 20 years

Next the Senate then the House

I love how liberals can justify this.

AIDS infested individuals deserve death and should not even be sold medicine, even with a 6 millions % mark up.
The only people who deserve it are the poor souls born with it because of their degenerates parents.

>faggot fucking niggers
>recruiting people to stop degeneracy

kk

Horse shoe theory, the Democrats have been pulled so far left they're basically far right fascists.

It's all just a meme for them.

Holy shit, I kinda look like the guy on the right and I'm not even Albanian.

*left

He essentially just serves as a r/the_donald recruiter. He's a tolerated asset at best, as some of those ledditers may eventually make it here for the final stages of their re-education.
Make no mistake though, should the rope day come he'll be first in line

the albanian is the one on the left, the right one is a jew

Embrace the black community?
You sound like a typical kike

Well he's half Croat. He just looks standard white - I mean I couldn't tell him apart from a Scot in general, for example.

fuck hahahaha

He payed over a million dollars for a recording of niggers speaking ebonics.
That is so blue pilled.

He is not one of us
Shrekli would donate 20,000 to stormfront anonymously if he was one of us.

Maybe you nation-wrecking kikes should take a page out of your own playbook for once.

>a literal coal burning kike faggot
>stopping degeneracy

love this guy

He's useful. Doesn't mean I like him. Just be wary of that guy, he's a coattail-riding opportunist. By all means a degenerate, though a tolerable one.

Wu Tang clan recorded a secret album with only one copy. It's in a luxurious case, and the buyer has to agree to never publish it (or for some time). The contract includes that Bill Murray may steal it anytime without repercussions. Yes, they have too much time on their hands.

At least he's against Marxism, and someone the goy have to listen to (faggot). I'll take any allies we can get.

this is the most reddit thing i've seen in recent times

>his medicine shit was justified
Literally tried to use Obongocare to scam American taxpayers out of a billion dollars. Fuck this piece of shit.

A girl I fucked last summer is friends with Martin and she hangs out with him often

Why? Stormfront is an NSA honeypot, why the fuck would he want to give a government program more money?

Awful he should
Of donated money to 4 chan,cripple chan and daily stormer
Not feeding niggers that speak ebonics.

Stormfront is not funded by NSA its funded by its members.

heros of the right

Daily reminder that Milo likes to fuck black guys.

The alt-right is a big jewish ruse on its own. Milo is the best example of why that is.

>they have to find a non wellfare approach to drawing them to their ranks

Such as?

radical

Hi Milo

Wu Tang appropriate egg roll culture, fuck them.

Ya, keep thinking that Stormfront (and any other nationalist/'hate group') isn't quite literally on a government held leash. It doesn't confuse you in the slightest that the only attacks by nationalists/'hate groups' that are not mysteriously caught at the last second just so happen to be lone wolves who /didn't/ join those groups?

so smug

This. I really didnt believe Sup Forums has an element of racism and i used to think that people on Sup Forums were shitposting and doing it for the keks since I dont see white people wanting to preserve themselves or crime rates among blacks as racist but recently with the Milo hate i see these mother fuckers are actually serious. Milo shares most of Sup Forumss ideals and publizes, he's a good mouth peice and can hold his own despite what his haters think. I'm maybe 70% with Milo on everything and that should be embraced.

Yet so many stormfags hate him because he's a fag that fucks black guys" and all that other shit. I now realize that alot of fags on Sup Forums aren't shitposting, they really are racist mother fuckers. I'm a spic and i want the wall and its in white people's right to want to preserve themselves, but there's some real mother fuckers here who, despite me sharing most of their views, would want to execute me and kill all spics.

>Yet so many stormfags hate him because he's a fag that fucks black guys" and all that other shit. I now realize that alot of fags on Sup Forums aren't shitposting, they really are racist mother fuckers. I'm a spic and i want the wall and its in white people's right to want to preserve themselves, but there's some real mother fuckers here who, despite me sharing most of their views, would want to execute me and kill all spics.

Don't take it personally, but we want an ethnostate, not mystery meat citizens bound together by false jewish civic nationalism which is what Milo and you are supporting.

You are an statistical outlier so as bad as it may sound, you're going back to Mexico with the rest of them. Just like the lebbos, chinks and Indians in my country.

If we turned the clock back to the 1950s we're still going to end up where we are now in the future. The only thing that will stop future demographic suicide is ethnonationalism being ingrained into the constitution of the nation and the people.

I'm not going to let my race perish while non-whites like you pledge allegiance to my flag, however noble your intentions are. Australia is a white nation. The United States is a white nation. Britain is a white nation. If you don't like that, we're going to fight.

Milo triggers the hardcore Sup Forumssters endlessly because he takes away their status as the gatekeepers of the "redpill" and his alt-right article describes them to a tee.
Theres going to be a shift to the right but it wont be the Day of the Rope that stormfront dreams of.

I think people who literally want to round up spics/blacks/whatever and kill them are an exceedingly small minority of pol.

Personally I just want illegals deported, I want Jews deported. Not necessarily due to their race, but due to the negative effects that both have on MY race and MY culture.

For the record, I've met more than a handful of both blacks and Mexicans that I'd be more than happy to vouch for a path to citizenship in this country. Immigration is not on it's own a bad thing, it can bring in hardworking compatible populations that add to the health of whatever nation they are moving to. Unrestricted migration just ends up killing whatever country they are swarming to like locusts.

This guy can do the smug face perfectly every time.

There are no racists on Sup Forums.

>you're going back to Mexico with the rest of them. Just like the lebbos, chinks and Indians in my country.

This is the shit i'm talking about. Before i would've thought this was a shitpost just for the jokes but i'm not sure now. My family was here since Texas was banditos and cowboys and i don't even know spanish so i'm not the fucking boarder hoppers you're talking about so by your logic iv been here longer so if you want to get rid of me it is execute all the non-whites. Also gtfo with "this is white people's land" you took it from that natives AND BEFORE YOU SPERG OUT i'm not saying i give a fuck since what we have now is better, but using your dumb fuck logic "its our land we own it fair and square" don't get all fucking mad when non-whites outbreed you and take your countries "fair and square."

Again i already said i don't want to live in a world without whites and its in their rights to want to preserve "whiteness" but you should take up nation not race fucking fag.

>I never got why few Sup Forumsocks actually dislike this guy.

because he a CIA puppet

Proof? This is kinda what i thought but it doesn't make sense since he contradicts that agenda.

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=7bV8r8SAPAU

They gonna bang or nah?

7 years hard labor. For both.

23:26 for the future of America.

Enjoy.

First of all, you're butthurt as fuck.

We took the land from the natives, raised it up from shit and populated the area. It's ours, not the spics, not abbos, not indians, ours. What makes it ours is our ability to fight for it.

If we were legitimately defeated in a military campaign by non-whites, we'd have lost control of the land and I'd understand that 100%. That's fine. But what is happening isn't an outright war, but instead a purposeful destruction of the white race by the jews and their corrupted white elite lackeys and non-white pawns.

Nation is latin m8, you should look up the definition. It's quite literally race.

Just because you pretend to be white doesn't make you white, you're going back with the illegals.

fuck off fbi, nobody's buying it

>you should take up nation not race fucking fag

Race is real. What happened with the Indians is irrelevant to the country as it is today. Europeans built this and we need Europeans to keep it going. Sorry, but your people, as a group, just don't have the average IQ (as well as other personality traits, which are also heritable) to maintain a first-world western nation. Which is fine, you have your own thing and an entire continent and a half where you can do your own thing. And I wish your people all the best in your own nations and I am happy with trading, visiting, communication, etc. But we weren't meant to be in the same nation. Because that's not a nation at all. That's the way it has to be--according to human nature.

can someone redpill me on Martin?

He's Albanian. Enough said.

which one?

Anyone who likes that infiltrating Kike Milo needs to fuck right off.

but was he right on what he did?

They probably are gonna bang. That's why he needs the strongest potion of aids resistance, if they are to be successful in the gangbang.