FUCKING BIGOTS!!!

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.

>muh hugbox is so cool and uninfluencable maybe if I pretend to be a shill I can make people feel better about how nobody pays attention to their political ideas anymore

Fuck you for not correcting the record.

So CTR even copies their blow up statements, wew.

Because your heads are actually, literally on fire. You're quite easy to spot.

Honestly I'm impressed you've ever had any success anywhere, ever. Just shows how low average has gotten. Really need to pick that up.

We are eternal

This

Sup Forums is 21st century magic.

The truth will never be contained. You can't destroy an idea.

This is almost a shit post

But pretending to be a shill is in itself shilling

Psssh. Nothing personal kid

Here, take an ice cream.

you're a sweetie, user

This thread again.

>faggots cosplaying that Sup Forums is this immutable force....
>meanwhile I've watched Sup Forums turn into a bunch of literal cock sucking, trap fucking, degenerates, pushing pagan/Athiest sentiments, like the good Marxist controlled pawns they are

Yeah, No. Sup Forums is just a bunch of memeing populist retards these days. Literal just a bunch counter culture millennials.... But not TOO* counterculture, cause then they'd be like those bigot bible thumpers they were warned about on TV when they were kids...

(You)

Wir sind ewig

>pic related

>regarding everything I've said as bait or shitposting when it's the truth

nice pasta

>bigot bible thumpers they were warned about on TV when they were kids...

that describres most of the parents of pols millenial demographics

Memes are like the tide, shill.

And you can't fight the tide, only go with it.

You stand at the nexus of the digital whirlpool, the current of the internet, from which all memes flow.

And the memes must flow.

I assure you. Most of Sup Forums's parents were not bible pushers.

They might have gone to church, but let the TV be their God.