IJew 7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

iCucks will defend this.

>you need two cables to be plugged in to your phone in order to use your headphones

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Apple is finished

idk..I like it

why did they have to make the phallic one black and the vagina looking one white
fucking jews

Android master race reporting.

I would bet my sorry butt on that thing being least $30 MSRP even though it shouldn't exist in the first place.

>sweden
kek, it's just wires bro

>It's 2016! Who needs physical connectors or buttons anymore?

It's $9 so get fucked

why do you care
you could just not buy it
as in ignore it

I fucking hate that apple is the crown jewel of American electronics. They are complete shit in every aspect.

I don't follow phone shit news. What is this supposed to accomplish?

that cable costs 10 cents to make.

It takes a special kind of cuck to see this. I can't get it out of my head now.

Headphone jack is literally dead. Someone has to make the new brave step. Looks like it's Apple once again.
'Droidcucks BTFO

>It's $9 so get fucked

And how do you charge your phone and listen to music at the same time?

who's /flipphone/ here?

You can't

By getting the $50 adapter silly. :^)

>company makes something bad
>customers buy competitors products
>?????
>other companies profit

what's hard to understand?

I'm no icuck but I fail to see a problem here?

sent from my iphone

Meanwhile. At Apple HQ.

JUST

(((Apple))) is eliminating the analog 3.5mm connector in favor of the digital lightning connector so that DRM can be enforced on music from end-to-end just like video is with HDMI.

You'd have to be retarded not to understand this.

fucking every time it is literally a swede

is there something in their water supply? nigger semen?

wtf is wrong with swedes

Belkin got you covered for only 40€ :^)

>next year they premiere the 10th anniversary iPhone with two lightening connectors!

And people are still lining up to buy the next iteration of appleshit

It is like a living nightmare. God help us all.

>$9 for a dirt cheap cable jacket with a couple of extremely thin copper wires running through it

the production value is probably about five cents

>40€

Niggers will have a field day with this. They're so easy to steal.
Also, lose one earphone and you're fucked. They cost $160.

>36hr battery life that takes an hour to fully charge
I'm sure you'll figure out a way to survive. Unless you regularly listen to music for 16hrs at a time, you'll be fine.

Damn right ain't the S7 great

holy fuck cannot unsee

>$9
>0009
Kek stands with Apple

I was wondering if there was reason behind this besides them trying to gyp people out of money.

That's still $8 too high.

The adapter is $40.
40 (FORTY) FUCKING DOLLARS

also this I guess.

are you guys gonna screencap this or should i

Windows phone here

JACKED

>Have to buy an accessory to have the same functionality literally every other phone has right out of the box

Apple shits will literally eat garbage if it has the apple logo on it

It was only a matter of time before Apple killed itself. Steve Jobs used Zen Buddhism as the filter for all his ideas, it would have been so easy to replicate his process had they only cared enough to study him and study Zen, they didn't. From the iPad Pro pen (an idea Steve Jobs hated, saying something along the lines of "when you introduce a pen, you've failed" as he was all about human to machine interface(?) e.g. touch tech w/ fingers) to this ridiculous Jew bullshit, it's over for them now. Tim is a retarded homosexual.

I used to work in the home theater industry and saw cables come and go. It usually never affected anyone but us installers.

Then one year Denon decided that AM radio was outdated and took it out of thier high end products. The boomers (the only ones who could afford those models) created a shit storm over it and the sales dropped drastically.

Only time I ever saw a company put a feature back in within a year.

Gotta love when the free market works.

Apple is literally cancer

go to Sup Forums autist

one port is dumb, but you guys are delusional if you don't think every headphone manufacturer just won't make their own version lightening connector headphones. Best part is that the companies will have to pay their apple tax and they can't do anything about it, quiet a genius move by apple. I've talked to multiple people who have stated they know and will still get the new iphone

WE

I was looking into getting a 'dumb' phone recently but the high cost plans drove me off
Now I just use a handmedown deactivated smartphone for the wifi calling and pooping viddya
I'd get a flipphone though if I only had to pay like $10 a month for service

I'm an applefag, but not after this.

>posted from my iPhone.

It's stupid, I have an iPhone 6+ but I wouldn't get a phone without a native audio input. The iPhone 7 is probably going to flop.

>mfw I spent all day yesterday signing people up to $100+ a month phone planes on iPhone 7s
>mfw I get commission on every connect I get

At last I am become merchant, destroyer of Western civilisation.

call me names all you want I am right. You will be seeing new lightening connectors from sony and virtually every headphone manufacturer out there by the end of the year

i was going to say LG G5 master race but devil confirmed S7

Sony did the same thing many years ago and even they weren't this retarded about it.

>2011+7-2
>Not using OnePlus
Top.. fucking.. kek

Nice dongle bro.

My last manager (IT) thought dongles was the best thing since sliced bread.

Fuck that idiot.

OH GOD MY SIDES

I bet Steve Jerbs is wishing he could have fucked Applefags this bad when he was alive.

THEY ARE GOING DOWN
GET IN HERE Sup Forums

HELP US
HELP US SAVE HUMANITY

kek

>4 plugs

Does the function matter if it's a pointless function? The need to listen to music and charge your phone simultaneously is nothing. No one needs to do, ever, period. People complained when Android starting moving away from removable batteries, because what if I just want to carry around a pocket full of extra batteries, then what? Then they realized that even though they could, they never took their battery out, and newer phones without removable batteries were smaller, lighter, built much better, and waterproof and shit.

Apple is almost like a cult, even when they intentionally fuck up their products people still worhip them. Brainwashed zombies is all they are.

I noticed that too.
I guess the Americans are so used to seeing BBC on white women that they just shrug it off as normal.

no not steve jobs!

Apple phones are for I-diots

You absolutely have to be shitting me. I refuse to believe this.

I can't understand it at all. The only thing I can think of is excellent advertising.

How are you going to charge and listen at the same time?

>he buys into the wireless jew
The wired jew is simply superior

MS really did something with their surface though, even apple had to imitate them

thanks man

Give me a single reason the iphone is better because it lost the headphone jack.

They literally removed it ONLY to sell you more shit.

>people hating on the natural transition from wired to wireless just because its apple

you niggers probably hated the first cellphone because you had to charge it in order to use it

happens somewhat frequently. a more monumental case recently was the xbox one game share and DRM revision after consumer backlash.

The white cord ALSO has a dick, so it's male, and the black cord is fucking it in the ass.

Spoken like a true cuck

They could have kept the port and released wireless headphones

But no, apple being the greedy jews that they are decided to remove the port for no reason other than to sell you more shit.

white sucking on one side and getting fucked on the other side symbolism?

they are quite literally called the "male" and "female" cables

Is this loss?

I already pre orded one for me and my gf
stay mad poor fuck
or you might as well go for samsung the phone that explode HAHAHAHAHA

>tfw dumb fucks will actually drill a hole in their brand new phone because they saw a picture on the Internet.

>transition from wired to wireless

oh wow its literally the plot from serial experiments lain

>tfw using headphones with the iphone 7

Please spread this obviously legit solution! Others need to see and follow it!

Oh boy

Are you kidding? It's more stuff to buy. People love buying Mac shit

The difference is you can still use landline phones if you want to.

Apple is removing choice.

Apple made a special connector just so they could sell a adapter for headphones. You need this to plug in your headphones.

I just realized that on top of being retarded, Apple will lose big time. I actually enjoy the apple headphones.

After this I won't be able to use them on other devices.

They say it makes it more waterproof

Which is cool and all, but how often do you dunk your phone in water?

ITT: People who haven't used bluetooth headphones

Apple wins again, watch the industry in the next 6 months. Why are you all so asspained? If you're correct it'll be a horrible failure, but you won't be.