Hey Senpai, who is the greatest skeleton character in comics and/or cartoons?

Hey Senpai, who is the greatest skeleton character in comics and/or cartoons?

Are they as cool as Uncle Death?

Probably Skeletor.

Dope Rider

I've always been partial to characters donning bones as costumes too, like Shao Kahn

So did Meijin actually beat the game or not?

Here you go, UD.

Pick one

Does Discworld's death count?

The best characters here are Lord Hater, Papyrus, Manny Calavera, and Ainz Ooal Gown.

Good skeleton yet to be posted: Lord Death Man

>He likes Overlord

Wanna know how I know you're 16?

>He doesn't like Overlord

You sound like you're 16 to me.

>Not Liking Grim
>Not Liking Skeletor
>Not Liking Kel'Thuzad
>Not Liking Sir Daniel Fortesque

This is the most shit of tastes I've seen in my life. End yourself soon please. Also best boy Karthus should be there too.

I like Grim and Skeletor, just a little less than the ones I named. I like virtually everyone in the drawing I can identify. I don't know Kel'Thuzad and Sir Daniel Fortesque, unfortunately.

>He likes the shittiest LN genre in japan
>So cringeworthy it had to be banned from writing contests

I hope that at least you know that you're the laughing stock of Sup Forums everytime you step outside your containment threadsn which have been duly filtered by adults here.

>He cares what Sup Forums thinks
>He doesn't like a series where the main character is a skeletal lich necromancer

I'm all for a spooky skeleton MC, but unlike you, I'm not bending over isekaishit for simply that.

I don't care for any other example of the genre, and Overlord is far from perfect. I get more enjoyment out of it than displeasure, so I keep reading it. If there are better works with evil skeleton protagonists, I will gladly read them also.

>It's shit, but I'm hungry, so I'll eat it.

You've never truly been hungry if you can't relate.